• Darth Sion
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya
    • Dark Bastila
    • Darth Bandon
    • Dark Atris

When I fist meet up with him I was not intimidated in the least. But then, when I had to restart from a previously saved game a gazillion times, my vote would have to go for Darth Bandon. :ph34r:

I couldn't beat him for anything. I got better at it later on through more subsequent plays, but I did beat even Darth Malak on the first try, so my loosing to Bandon must account for something. He was a hardass.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

When I fist meet up with him I was not intimidated in the least. But then, when I had to restart from a previously saved game a gazillion times, my vote would have to go for Darth Bandon. :ph34r:

I couldn't beat him for anything. I got better at it later on through more subsequent plays, but I did beat even Darth Malak on the first try, so my loosing to Bandon must account for something. He was a hardass.

sorry....

seeing the words 'bandon' and 'hardass' in the same sentance.. kinda... threw me off my chair..

seriously..?

bandon was so weak, a tach or gizka did more dmg to me :thumbsup:

'I did it all for the wookies'

bandon was so weak, a tach or gizka did more dmg to me :thumbsup:

(w00t)

Yeah, I'm serious though. However, I did play through as a Sentinel my first time. I hate that class and it might have been my problem though. Plus, I only had Juhani and Carth with me too. They weren't much help either.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

lol yeah i was a sentinal my 1st time through, ergh i got my ass whipped by yuthura ban and, erm, whats his name, master uthar thats it.

proper owned :thumbsup:

ah well, now my charecter is unstoppable, solo the star forge with a bit of concentration, malak was still a challenge, which was cool

'I did it all for the wookies'

I recently tried to play through as a Sentinel again, and Malak kicked my ass from here to Timbucktu ... and then some. I'm sorry to all those Watchman lovers out there, but the Sentinel just sucks manass.

And it's kinda funny to think ... my Consular slaughtered Malak in a heart-beat. :thumbsup: Now tell me if that doesn't make any sense.