lightsaber questions

I think the color of the lightsaber Atris had depends on what your answer was to Atton's question about what your saber looked like. Mine was white/silver, because I said it was unique.

You should find the parts for the lightsaber on whichever planet you choose first, whether it be Nar Shaddaa or Dantooine or Onderon/Dxun. The colors of the crystals you find are random. For some reason my game loves to give me lots of green.

On one of my play-throughs I got almost nothing but yellow. And I wasn't even a Sentinel. :thumbsup:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Four words for ya = IT IS ALL RANDOM :D

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

i dont think you can take your lightsaber from atris unless you are playing uber lightside and have high persuade abilities....i always fail when asking handmaiden if i can rifle through her stuff (you find her in the circular room where the entrance to the academy is)

There are several places on each planet, where you can get a lightsaber piece. It doesn't matter which order you finish the planets, either.

Once you've built your first lightsaber, each of those places where you'd normally get a piece of a lightsaber, will give you a whole lightsaber instead (random chance, short, regular, or two bladed).

For example, you've just left Telos with one part (given to you by either Czerka or the Ithorians). You're now on Nar Shaada, and snag a piece from Vogga's horde, and then get the third piece from helping out Lootra / Aaida. Now you can build your saber, once you buy / find a color crystal (available from any number of merchants, including on Telos).

If you travel to Dantooine, you'll get a whole saber from Master Vrook, once you've defended Khoonda. You should also get a whole saber after rescuing Jorran and buying the artifacts from him.

Now, say, you started out on Dantooine instead, as your first planet. After you rescue Jorran, you are given the chance to buy crystals or upgrades, and a single lightsaber part, instead of a whole saber. You'll get the third piece from Master Vrook after you save Khoonda.

Now, when you go to Nar Shaada, and loot Vogga's horde, you'll find a complete saber, and so forth.

i dont think you can take your lightsaber from atris unless you are playing uber lightside and have high persuade abilities....i always fail when asking handmaiden if i can rifle through her stuff (you find her in the circular room where the entrance to the academy is)

I think it's actually impossible to get your old lightsaber back regardless of your persuade skill.

As for the colour, Atris' lightsaber is the colour that you tell Atton when he asks you to describe your old lightsaber. To do that you have to say it was 'unique' (apart from red) and then select one of the following dialogue options according to the colour. If you say you cannot remember its colour, the colour is random.

There are only two times where you'll see your old saber. Once is when first talking to Atris (and even then, you need to make the correct conversation choices), and the next time is when you're watching the events from your trial, where you stabbed it into the stone.

You cannot get your old lightsaber back from Atris. You won't get a lightsaber until you build one first.

On the other hand, I suppose it's possible to get a whole lightsaber without building one, if you manage to get through the tomb on Dxun and snag Freedon Nadd's saber from his remains.

On the other hand, I suppose it's possible to get a whole lightsaber without building one, if you manage to get through the tomb on Dxun and snag Freedon Nadd's saber from his remains.

Once you have all the required parts for building a sabre, any future 'sabre parts' drops should be sabres. E.g., if you do Dxun first then Mandalore will hand you a sabre unless you forgot to pick up all parts (save the game before talking to Mandalore, in case you get a short but wanted a normal or double).

This means you can put off talking to Bao-Dur as long as you please; having 2000 XP 'on call' can be useful for finessing things, and I think Bao-Dur also stops making shields once he has built your sabre.

So, when you get your mitts on Freedon Nadd's sabre you'll have plenty of sabres already. And the thing isn't even upgradable; all it is good for is selling (6000) or breaking down into components (500).

So, when you get your mitts on Freedon Nadd's sabre you'll have plenty of sabres already. And the thing isn't even upgradable; all it is good for is selling (6000) or breaking down into components (500).

I expected more from a Sith Lord