Daily Politics!

WITHTEETH

I agree with you about the body mass index being a crappy way of measuring fatness. when i was talking about fat people i meant people who are overweight and not due to muscle.

The easiset way of eating healthy is to avoid all processed foods i.e everything that comes in a packet.

alot of people I know are underweight .. me included .. guess we don't eat enough fat in Denmark .. ^_^ (but obese is a problem here like every other western country, although it seems US have all the records in that regard)

Fortune favors the bald.

Oh and I had your "gourmet" McDonalds in Florence Italy, No still crap. :wub:  I think McDonalds only ok's it if it is! :blink:

You actually went to Italy.. and ate at a McDonalds. That's just.. oh nevermind.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh and I had your "gourmet" McDonalds in Florence Italy, No still crap. :p  I think McDonalds only ok's it if it is! :wub:

You actually went to Italy.. and ate at a McDonalds. That's just.. oh nevermind.

I didn't pay, it was on an italian friend. i was there for over 2 weeks, can't expect to eat gourmet everyday. :ermm: I did take him and his family out to a nice restraunt though :blink: the mentality difference is fascniting. great trip! Next i want to go to Norway, and them im going to japan. :cool:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Oh and I had your "gourmet" McDonalds in Florence Italy, No still crap. :p  I think McDonalds only ok's it if it is! :(

Actually, when I went to Italy, all the pizza was mysteriously crap. It was very disappointing.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Actually, when I went to Italy, all the pizza was mysteriously crap.  It was very disappointing.

yeah had the same experiance .. but I've heard that Pizza for Italia is like unique "mix-food-dish" every other nation has, where all the surplus from the week is made togehter .. so it must be kinda like an insult to ask an Italian chef to make a pizza! hence the bad quality ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

I think different sorts of pasta is what you should order while in Italy.. or something. Not that the pasta was that good when I was there. Strange, maybe they just don't have any really good food in Italy?!

And yes, italian pizza was actually just a way to use the left-overs that had gathered in the last couple of days. That's what it was meant to be, originally.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think different sorts of pasta is what you should order while in Italy.. or something. Not that the pasta was that good when I was there. Strange, maybe they just don't have any really good food in Italy?!

nobody is going to have pasta EVERYDAY while they are in italy, geeze.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig