Daily Politics!

WITHTEETH

I just looked at the UN Security Councils hp, appears my country is in the Security council, crazy, we're like 5 million people!. :thumbsup:

Anyway, what's really bugging me is that France is a permanent member and Germany is not... I mean, Germany's population is bigger than both France and the UK. (I love German engineering btw, kick ass vehicles both military and civilian, I might be biased. ^_^)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I just looked at the UN Security Councils hp, appears my country is in the Security council, crazy, we're like 5 million people!.  :thumbsup:

Anyway, what's really bugging me is that France is a permanent member and Germany is not... I mean, Germany's population is bigger than both France and the UK. (I love German engineering btw, kick ass vehicles both military and civilian, I might be biased. ^_^)

Not to mention that german economy is europe's locomotive in a contrary to crappy UK.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well at least push France or England (there's hardly anything to call "united" anymore now is there? :lol:), but don't pust too hard tho, we don't wanna make anyone cry. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yes and that was a long time ago, time to move on anyone?  :lol:

Yeah it's silly to offend Germans with all that nazi past reminding. It's like endlessly remind Americans about their extermination of Indians. Germany today is more democratic than Dubya-ruled USA with all that patriot acts and homeland secret police :p"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Well, though the whole US-UN thing was quite interesting, what do you people think of the current China-Japan issue? I don't really feel like I know quite enough to say anything concrete about it, but it is kind of interesting that the bad blood of the past is brought up at the same time as there's a conflict of gas/oil possession...Also, no one has said anything about China's actions in Tibet, which were just as bad as those done by the Japanese in china. Anyway, just wondering what you people think may happen as a result of this. The asian stockmarket has already shown some reflection of this problem, and I wonder if the current talks are gonna go anywhere.

Chinese atrocities in Tibet were part of greater atrocities comitted by Mao and his gangstas... in which dozens of millions of chinese lost their lives, so this comparison isn't right.

Japanese war crimes are fruits of samurai nationalism. Only non-japs were dying becouse of that - while becouse of Mao both Tibetans and Chinese died.

BTW in Germany today, no one pull nationalist bull**** into school textbooks while in Japan old nationalism didn't die as we are witnessing today. And yet USA are backing Japan's membership in Security Council, not Germany's!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Not to mention that german economy is europe's locomotive in a contrary to crappy UK.

try reading a newspaper or at least bring up some stats to support your claims. Gemany is the largest economy in Europe but it is nowhere near the powerhouse it was 10 years ago. High Unemployment and low growth (especially in former DDR) are not signs of a strong economy.

Yeah it's silly to offend Germans with all that nazi past reminding.

I agree with that, it was a different generation and a different time. However that doesnt preclude the fact that there is a resurgence in violent far right racist groups in Germany.

However this seems to be a trend across all of Europe.

Chinese atrocities in Tibet were part of greater atrocities comitted by Mao and his gangstas... in which dozens of millions of chinese lost their lives, so this comparison isn't right.

Japanese war crimes are fruits of samurai nationalism. Only non-japs were dying becouse of that - while becouse of Mao both Tibetans and Chinese died.

BTW in Germany today, no one pull nationalist bull**** into school textbooks while in Japan old nationalism didn't die as we are witnessing today. And yet USA are backing Japan's membership in Security Council, not Germany's!

Yeah, well, as I said, I don't know enough about it to make any conrete statements, though I think the way China has reacted to the textbooks nationalism isn't justifiable. Japan did give China a lot of money to help build up their economy before, but you don't hear China thanking Japan for that..

But how do you think it's gonna affect the political situation there? That's what's interesting.

I agree with that, it was a different generation and a different time. However that doesnt preclude the fact that there is a resurgence in violent far right racist groups in Germany.

Indeed, this is by no means unique to Germany and should not be used as an argument directed against them alone, I believe it's worst in Sweden actually, partly due to lack of debate with right wingers, as there is an aura of political corretness in Swedish politics.

DENMARK!

Right. And because we have such a potent locomotive France and Germany decided to break the rules they had establised themselves because they couldn't abide by them. Read: Stability Pact. :sorcerer:

Japanese war crimes are fruits of samurai nationalism.

Huh? The samurai caste was officially abolished along with feudalism in 1871. The Japan-China war started in 1937. What samurai are you referring to? :blink:

However that doesnt preclude the fact that there is a resurgence in violent far right racist groups in Germany.

I don't know about that. Neonazi groups are nothing new. Are they stronger or larger in their numbers than a decade or two ago?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Actually meant in terms of gaining political power - far right parties are getting more votes in elections.

Not in Sweden, whom I was referring to in the previous post, they have almost no debate with them, at all. I understand why the people being ignored gets pissed off, this is not the right way to do it, in my opinion it only pushes people into more extreme groups.

DENMARK!

Yes germany's exports have driven the european market, with the greatest contribution coming form the chocolate industry. Its especially important since the export of the U.K. muffin or English Muffin has declined sharply in the last decade.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes germany's exports have driven the european market, with the greatest contribution coming form the chocolate industry. Its especially important since the export of the U.K. muffin or English Muffin has declined sharply in the last decade.

Muffins and Chocolate are europe's main exports seriously?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

yes .. that what drives the European economy .. candy! it's true .. :-

Belgian chocolate, mmm. And cheese. Edam, Gouda, Swiss, Red Leicester...Oh, and Booze, don't forget Booze.

It is true, we're the decent food capital of the world. Europe: The Real McCoy. :D

Oh! And Crisps. Mmm, McCoys crisps. Lovely. They're much nicer than American potato chips. Even the UK's sub-brand of Frito Lay, Walkers, is of higher quality than it's American parent company. And their premium Sensasions crisps...oooh, heaven.

I bet even our McDonalds are gourmet restraunts compared to the American outlets. :(

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

All american candies and chocolates and crisps are crap. This begs the question - why are they so fat? They know thier burgers and fried chicken mmm yummy :thumbsup:

well overweight is how much you should weight by height and with those statistics im over wight by 15 lb but i still can run a mile in 6 minutes and bench 200 lb. its the same story for many people. then the down side of that is that i live in michigan, michigan was considered one of the fattest states, i beleive because its so industrial with motor companies, we have far more many roads then side walks, its very sad. that and many people beleive its easier to get fast food than to pop a sandwhich and a banana in a box for lunch.

the normal US grocery store is filled with crap, hydroigenated soybean oils, and so on in thousands of stuff. i can't beleive companies are that much into a profit that they will slap crap into it. <_< its expensive to eat healthy in US.

Oh and I had your "gourmet" McDonalds in Florence Italy, No still crap. :wub: I think McDonalds only ok's it if it is! :devil:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig