LOL  

93 members have voted

1. 1. LOL

• Joleee Bindo
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Atton Rand
    • Jar Jar Binks (LOL)

Hmm a poll I have not voted in yet. Jolee may be irritating at times, but he is still funny at doing it to you.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect

If we are talking about the KotOR games, then I think the funniest character is a tie between Jolee and HK-47 and the stupidest character is a tie between Atris and Malak...

As far as Star Wars in general goes...

Funniest character: Han Solo/Chewbacca/C3-PO tie...

Stupidest character: Jar Jar Binks

Edited by The Architect

Opinion still goes with Jar Jar Binks. His tongue tends to be involved in blabbering, that sounds almost lie uncommunicable bubbling from someone trying to speaking underwater. Or his mouth is usually swiping food from table, quite often in enormous proportions. If only he could be a bit serious about his thoughts, it might help.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Jar Jar must be inbred or something and then he made a spice contract and used it all at once cause there is no way that any living creature in the face of the galaxy could be so stupid. I mean you have to be plain out dumb to get you toungue stuck inside a pod racer.

Bindo is easily the most funny. he must of sat in his hut for 50 yrs thinking up lines for Revan.

Malak is running a close second with Jar Jar for stupidity. He must be Inbred, addicted to spice, pot, cocaine, crack, meth, and opium and then grew up in the redneck capitol of the world (South Dakota) and had head trama cause he is the worst military commander i have ever seen. His stratgey sucked and his Wardrobe was repulsing (snaps and swirls honey :shifty: )

Thats all I have to say

PS and star Wars a Lost Hope is the funniest SW spoof ever.

I am here till Thursday Thank you and Goodnight (w00t)

Character with which I would prefer to actually have along with me in real life? Jolee Bindo. Character who has no sense of tactics or imagination what-so-ever? Bandon. Most ruthless, though perhaps lacking in a few key areas? (Such as alignment with the lightside :shifty: ) Malak. Worst character of all time? Jar Jar (With the exception of Jedi Academys "Rosh Penin")

Oh and for Atton? Well I was neither impressed, nor really disappointed with this character. He had some good lines, like "If they hit us we're dead, but if they keep missing us we're dead! Great odds..." And "Are you an angel? Oh man, sorry, thats my worst line. Hope some poor kid doesnt start useing it" lol. But overall, meh, I wasn't super impressed with him. He rates a 6.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Darth Bandon was not exactly funny nor was he close to being serious at all. Looked more like some kind of Sith force user who looked distinct from other Sith lightsaber users just due to his double-bladed saber. Even Darth Maul had slightly more keen sense of lightsaber wielding than Bandon. Besides, way he used Force wave power when entering Malak's area on Leviathan seemed a bit unneeded, although it might be considered a show of DS force power.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

*Write-in* HK-47 (ex. Mockery:[in Bastila voice] Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"[/bastila voice] Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger.)

Gotta love HK-47.

As for Jar-Jar, I wish he appeared in episode 3, for one reason and one reason alone, almost all of the charecters in episode 3 died, or were horribly mutilated. Guess what I would like to happen to Jar-Jar....

Atton was a bit comical and with him, a blend of wit and humour together. Interesting quote from him - Time to take you down to size. And somehow, his character was done quite well although it could have been extended further.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Would give choice to Malak as being strange, or perhaps someone close to being a cackling maniac. Can almost imagine sith lord spending his time in a private asylum for DS force users having some trouble handling their own state of attainment as Sith. Last person that I would want on a spacecraft of any kind at all.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Malak because the incomptent fool, thought the Star forge's battle droids could handle jedi .. shrugs.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I would have to say Malak because the incomptent fool, thought the Star forge's battle droids could handle jedi .. shrugs.

He has the utlimate power in his hands, the Star Forge, and he fails miserably because he sucks when it comes to intelligence.

Duh Revan is on the planet, you have the force to destroy that planet yet he doesn't think about doing it. Or the many other times he could have done away with Revan.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Would give vote to HK-47, both in K1 and K2. Mechanical capacity for logical reasoning of droid can be quite imaginative and amusing. Especially for those things concerning his termination of others' existence.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Funniest, HK47, no doubt.

Some of his phrases cracked me up. I also love that the original

meatbag was malak, and revan reprogrammed him to say it about

anyone revan saw as pathetic and useless (iow all life)

Stupidest in KotOR, well I would have to say, Disciple.

Unbelievably naive, and stupid, his annoying battle cry p***ed me

off so much I stopped using him once I'd turned him jedi. :angry:

Stupidest in SW, well Jar-Jar is the dumbest piece of "expletives deleted"

that has ever existed, in any universe, at any time! For crying out aloud

he almost wiped out the gungan army in Ep I, Gave palpatine emergency

powers in Ep II, which of course resulted in the end of the republic and the

near extinction of the jedi in Ep III. What more can I say! :p

As a final word, I have to say that the conversations between revan and

bastila (as a male revan) were priceless, you could wind her up soooo

easily it was criminal. (w00t)