1. 1. LOL

• Joleee Bindo
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Atton Rand
    • Jar Jar Binks (LOL)

Bandon all the way.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Jar Jar is on drugs most definatly, or as a true KotOR geek would say, is "chewing spice".

I voted for Atton. I know Jolee cracked me a lot more but Atton's lines on Peragus are just priceless, especially the bonus ones:

"Are you angel? Oh I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. I hope some kid somewhere doesn't start using it." I actually got that! Anakin says it to Padme in Episode I. ^_^ I'm slow.

Plus...

Exhile: "And there's some clothes in here, too."

Atton: "Damn it.... I mean, no sense in you running around half naked. It's distracting, for the droids I mean." (not sure of exact words).

Plus the line he says after the Revan part of the conversation in the Force cage:

"Not like your halfnaked interrogration isn't a personal fantasy of mine..."

How can you not love this guy?!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Jar Jar of course! hes a curse to star wars altogether! hes the dumbest and stupidist character GL could ever come up with. I really hope to see Jar Jar Binks die with Anakin Skywalker plundging his lightsaber into his heart *laughs evily* :devil:

Jar Jar/bandon- stupidiest in the bad way

Jolee- funny and oblivios kinda stupid but in the good way

Atton/HK- said some funny stuff

Exile- you yourself can say some pretty funny stuff too (such as the speak about the dantoine soldiers being doomed)

I say Jolee and Atton are the funniest, but I would add too HK and some of the lines of Revan and Exile(pulling a Bindo loll :lol: ).

For the stupidest, I say Darth Bandon(no really you're not acting really bright when you kill one of your men and explode a computer just to show that you're evil <_< ),and that mongrel of Jar Jar Binks(Why on earth did he had to live??? ;) ).I would add also that stupid blonde guy Disciple(Atton:-Well good thing it's not a trap...Disciple:-No Atton,I think it IS a trap! <_< )

HK's lines always crack me up. Atton did use some good ones on TSL as well.

Jolee drove me to extreme lengths of aggravation because he JUST KEEPS MENTIONING HE'S OLD (Player: "Tell me the whole story". Jolee: "I'm too old for that." Player: "why did you come with me?" Jolee: "Because I'm old". God damned!)

Jar-Jar was created by GL in order to make Ep I more appeasing to the 5-year-old audience it was directed at. Never before has a more vile creature polluted our screens and violated our personal aesthetics.

Maybe the princess was involved in a secret narcotics deal before the invasion? :ph34r:

thus causing an illusion that it would be merciful to let Jar-Jar live?

oh and if you like the aspect of Jar-Jar being maimed go to: www.imitation milk.com and choose Episode 3:A lost hope

• 1 year later...

Thought Atton was ok. Especially with words between him and Exile on EH after Kreia leaves with handmaiden sister for Telos and his reply: "Are you surprised? You don't get anymore Sith than this", considering his involvement with Jedi assassination.

How Jar Jar could get his tongue electrocuted with engine energy laser of pod racer is so far beyond own thoughts.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Jolee=funny

Bandon=idiot

Jolee is my god! Grey jedi roxxorz! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) w00t

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.