How do you build your lightsaber?

I have:

Lightsaber emitter fixture

Lightsaber energy cell fixture

Lightsaber focusing lince fixture

Color crystal

And 2 lightsaber crystals.

Do I need something more? Who do I speek to when I got all th parts?

Sort of a neewbie question but I think I have missed something.

Blackeye

Edit: Ouch, ouch. Posted in the wrong forums, sry. Pls move.... :">

For your first lightsaber you can't just make your own parts and then go to bao dur, the parts you need are specific and can only be found by salvaging and in some shops...

I realised this when i only needed an energy cell, made just about every cell there is and he still said that i needed a cell to make a lightsaber...

Good luck hunting down those parts, dude...

Here is the typical lightsaber build-path:

Go to Dantooine:

1) Go to the crystal cave for your crystals (color and <Full Name> crystal).

2) Go to the Enclave. Talk to Daralaa at the Salvager camp. She sells some lightsaber parts.

3) Rescue Jorran (Pick up the Farm Equipment Subquest at the City Hall while your at it). Agree to buy whatever "Jedi Junk" he is selling for 1000 credits (If you do the Atmospheric Sensor quest and reveal their "true" nature and sell them you should have 5000 credits by now).

4) Finish the Farm Equipment subquest and as a reward, the guy will give you final lightsaber parts.

You should have your entire lightsaber buy now.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL THE PARTS...

Go to Nar Shaddaa (even before finishing Dantooine storyline) and do the Galactic Reunifcation quest (reunite Lootra and Aida) and he will give you your final piece. Just talk to Bao-Dur right there in the flophouse (don't even have to go to the Hawk) and he'll construct your lightsaber and it will be put in your inventory like normal.

I have:

Lightsaber emitter fixture

Lightsaber energy cell fixture

Lightsaber focusing lince fixture

Color crystal

And 2 lightsaber crystals.

Do I need something more? Who do I speek to when I got all th parts?

Sort of a neewbie question but I think I have missed something.

Blackeye

Edit: Ouch, ouch. Posted in the wrong forums, sry. Pls move....  :">

You don't even need that many parts, all you need are the fixtures, BD will make a green lightsaber. Guess he is carrying around a green crystal in his pocket. I built mine on Nar Shadaa, the first planet I visited after Telos. One part came from Visa, the remaining two I found in Nar Shadaa or maybe 1 was from Telos, can't remember.

I just made my lightsaber but i did it differently then u guys.

i went to Drux moon on Orderon. after finnishing all the quests for the mandaloriens i went back to the Ebon Hawk and had BD make it.

I was so happy i finally got my saber. But its cool how we can all do it differently.

The reason it is different for everyone is the game is designed to give the player their lightsaber after the first planet after Telos, no matter what planet they go to.

Hence, why you can go to any of the planets -- Except Korriban -- And pretty much have your lightsaber if you complete all or enough of the quests.