Dantoine, Zherron quest options

On Dantoine, Zherrons assistant seems to think he's up to something. I've spoken to Zherron about it, and he said that whatever he's doing is good for Khoonda so I trusted him, but mainly because he seems like a good guy from a previous playthrough that is.

I delivered the message to the merc near the jedi ruins, but I notice there's the possibility of talking to the administrator about any doubts you have concerning Zherron, she asks for proof, which I never found.

I'm asking because I'd like to know what the options are here, what happens if you tell the administrator and then find some proof, is it a good thing or a bad thing, do you get rewards, alignement points, are there LS and DS ways of doing this, and is it a good or bad thing for Dantoine?

I don't really want to start the planet over to check this out, that's why I'm asking, heck, Zherron gave me a lightsaber and an ultima pearl for bringing in the salvager's will (DS hit for that, but well worth the price), plus I got solari and silver crystals from Jorran, so I'm not keen on risking all that.

Please let me know about this.