UK download Patch?

I see they've changed the headline to say patch available for ALL versions. However the Lucasarts site still only has the US patch. Am I missing something here? How do i get my UK version patched? I can't Autoupdate as I am not connected to the internet (i mean, i AM just now, but i'm not at home just now.)

Just browse their FTP server, they've had ALL language version patches available for days now...

Nope

Only the USA version (of 1.0b) is available

There is the 1.0a available in all languages but does not fix anything

Oh yeah, and what do you think ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/sw_pc_...20_to211427.zip and ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/sw_pc_...20_to211427.zip possibly are? Both were uploaded early last week. They're not linked from the LA support page but as stated in my earlier post, you need to browse the FTP server to find them. I don't know if you can manually patch with them but the autoupdater should get them.

Yeah you cant manually install it. And i can't auto update. did you even read the post?

Well that reply was for the other guy that claimed the UK update wasn't available at all. Anyways, no doubt a manual updater will be available "soon". Might want to invest in a modem though in case other publishers follow the trend Valve started with Half-Life 2, online activation.

Am I the only one that cannot connect to the FTP site? I've been trying all week, and at different times (8am/9am when I thought it would be quiet, lunchtime, evening, night...) The autoupdater never connets to the Lucasarts FTP site.

If I ever try to FTP to LucasArts manually I get "server busy".

I'm trying to GetRight the file using the FTP address above but currently stuck with "server busy". Not sure I'm going to be able to do anything with it. when it arrives though...!!!

Am I the only one having this problem?

Just ran the Splinter Cell auto-update and it connected in seconds, downloaded and installed no problems at all. I know it's a different game, but surely LucasArts can manage something similar?!?!

Am I the only one that cannot connect to the FTP site?  I've been trying all week, and at different times (8am/9am when I thought it would be quiet, lunchtime, evening, night...)  The autoupdater never connets to the Lucasarts FTP site.

I'm trying to GetRight the file using the FTP address above but currently stuck with "server busy".  Not sure I'm going to be able to do anything with it. when it arrives though...!!!

Just ran the Splinter Cell auto-update and it connected in seconds, downloaded and installed no problems at all.  I know it's a different game, but surely LucasArts can manage something similar?!?!

Maybe you're having trouble connecting to FTP in general? I know I am. I need to turn off internet connection sharing and windows firewall every time I need something from an FTP server, `cos filesharing applications using strange, exotic ports are fine, but FTP? Why would anyone want that? :rolleyes:

Damn you, SP2!

Am I the only one that cannot connect to the FTP site?  I've been trying all week, and at different times (8am/9am when I thought it would be quiet, lunchtime, evening, night...)  The autoupdater never connets to the Lucasarts FTP site.

I'm trying to GetRight the file using the FTP address above but currently stuck with "server busy".  Not sure I'm going to be able to do anything with it. when it arrives though...!!!

Just ran the Splinter Cell auto-update and it connected in seconds, downloaded and installed no problems at all.  I know it's a different game, but surely LucasArts can manage something similar?!?!

Same problem here, I can only connect to www.starwars.com and its subsites like www.lucasarts.com through a proxy, and the patcher won't connect at all. It's a bad router along the way but I have no idea what to do about it as my ISP said it is none of theirs and they have no influence over it. Typical convenient, unhelpful support reply. You can open a DOS window and type TRACERT WWW.LUCASARTS.COM to hunt down the bad router, maybe your ISP is more helpful...