1. 1. wich would you choose for yourself

• 1. Jolee vs Revan "don't let me down you old cot"
    • 2. Diciple vs Malak "is there some problem? hahahahaha"
    • 3. Dooku vs Juhani "oh please Taris was a dump annyway"
    • 4. Bastila vs Exile "Exile's stalks my client bf/gf Revan"
    • 5. Kreia vs Obi Wan "Revan returns"
    • 6. Vrook vs Nihilus "grrrr grumble. hfrrrgrll grrrr!!!"
    • 7. Palpy vs Yoda "It was Sunry your honor! That admit we do
    • 8. Luke vs Vader "he killed my father! I am your father!!
    • 9. Kavar vs Atris "Exile's a Jedi! Sith! SHE'S a JEDI!! SITH!!!!"
    • 10. demand non aligned. Atton vs Hanharr

Wich jedi/sith would you have be your lawyer? Wich as prosecutor? In a trial were there was'nt a shred aw evidence too tip it either way. The case just standing on credibility and a damn good defence/prosecutor.

I'd pick Kreia "you want the truth!! you can't handle the truth!!!" for defence council vs Obi Wan the prosecutor "Is'nt it true we jedi shall only use the force for the good....." "OBJECTION your honor Fanboy Terms!!!" ".... that we mighty religious magicians and sword practioneers shall use this living magic..."

sorry about my usualy typos :">

If there ever was a slick lawyer type in Star Wars, its Palpatine.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "