Question..

Alright guys, can anyone tell me the EXACT right choices in K2 to make Revan a lightside person???

I mean, I didn't get the Carth/Bastila subplot at Telos? The only way to get it is through making Revan a lightside person through the conversation with Atton at Peragus..

No matter what I said, Revan was always refered as a darksider after the events of K1...

So again, can anyone tell me the EXACT choices you make on Peragus so that Revan is refered as a lightsider...

DO NOT tell Atton at the beginning of the game that Revan went to Korriban to take charge of the Sith academy. Just tell Atton that Revan saved the Jedi and the rest of the Galaxy. Then stay light during the game and you should have the Carth plot. I'm not sure about Bastila though.

Oh..I see..I haven't destroy the Ravager..so mebe you're right, but then again I'm having NPCs tell me Revan is a darksider..

Thx again anyway..

bastla /carth subplots?what are those anyway?i've never heard of them.an answer would be a wise choice at this particular time

After you destroy the Ravager, you get a message that Admiral Onasi wishes to speak with you. Then you go through some dialogue with him and leave. Then Bastila walks up to Carth in the cutscene and asks him why Revan hasn't come back for them or something along those lines...

I just saw that on my second playthrough as a DS character but I can't remember what I said about Revan on Peragus. I doubt it was nice though...

To find out if you've correctly set Revan to light side you should go to the briefing room on the Harbinger. Use the console there. One of the logs has the Republic officer speaking to an admiral. If it's Admiral Onasi, then you've done it right. If it's Admiral Cede then you'd better hope you have a save game before speaking to Atton.

DO NOT tell Atton at the beginning of the game that Revan went to Korriban to take charge of the Sith academy. Just tell Atton that Revan saved the Jedi and the rest of the Galaxy.  Then stay light during the game and you should have the Carth plot. I'm not sure about Bastila though.

Staying light during the rest of the game is irrelevant. All that matters is what you say to Atton at first.

My first game, I was LSF, but selected Revan as DSF... I didn't see Carth at all (seeing as Carth would have died at the end of KOTOR1).

My second game, I was DSF, but selected Revan as LSF... and Carth was all over the place, and I had that cut scene with him after the Ravager battle (I was a happy girl).

And while I have yet to play a game stating that Revan was male, I understand that it's pretty much the same, only you see stuff involving both Carth and Bastila. (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

To find out if you've correctly set Revan to light side you should go to the briefing room on the Harbinger. Use the console there. One of the logs has the Republic officer speaking to an admiral. If it's Admiral Onasi, then you've done it right. If it's Admiral Cede then you'd better hope you have a save game before speaking to Atton.

That's correct, that's the first place you will see Carth (or NOT see him).

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that you answer options when you're talking to Atton are 1. Dark Side, 2. Light Side.

Like Marko_Ragnos said, just make sure you tell Atton that Revan saved the Jedi and the galaxy, and you're golden.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yeah I did that..don't tell me Revan had to be male??Cuz I had my Revan a female...Is that why I don't get the subplot??

Tell me when exactly you get the Carth plot??

Thx for answering anyway..

revan doesnt have to be male, you just have to answer to Atton (i beleive it was) "are you crazy? Raven was female", when you first meet Atton.

However, its obvious that the original (first/main) script was Revan and Exile being LS male. They wrote that and then made changes to to incorperate the DS aspects and the female options.

This is why you run into inconsistancies as a DS or female Exile/Revan in both part 1 and 2.

Both Bioware and Obsidian did great jobs at trying to clean up the storylines but inconsistancies are there non the less.

revan doesnt have to be male, you just have to answer to Atton (i beleive it was) "are you crazy? Raven was female", when you first meet Atton.

Actually, it's the other way around... Atton says something about Revan and adds something along the lines of, "But you know women..."

Then you can either make a comment that agrees with his statement of Revan being female, or say something like "Just how long have you been in this force cage? Revan's a man."

I'd say that I only got this assumption because my Exile was female, but when my bf played with a male Exile, he got the exact same lines.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Actually, it's the other way around... Atton says something about Revan and adds something along the lines of, "But you know women..."

Then you can either make a comment that agrees with his statement of Revan being female, or say something like "Just how long have you been in this force cage? Revan's a man."

I'd say that I only got this assumption because my Exile was female, but when my bf played with a male Exile, he got the exact same lines.

nope yas right, that was the line :thumbsup:

heheh been awhile since I played that part!