Who wud u like 2 see a shock return from in kotor3

Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?

• Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Master Vandar
    • Dustil Onasi
    • Master Vrook
    • Master Kavaar
    • Darth Nilhius
    • Mission and Big Z
    • Carlo Nord
    • Trask!

lol ok thinks , Me I have the French version of the play, therefore there is not the same voice, I think that your version is better because our is not great silvershadow = I read your fanfics and I liked!

Ya but both of you were lusting after fictional characters :lol::)

Even Niky Katt ( :ph34r: ) is better than an NPC :)

Quiet, you. :p

If it makes you feel any better, I like Nicky Katt more. :lol:

silvershadow = I read your fanfics and I liked!

Thank you! :) The fangirls really seem to have liked chapter 13... (I think I can guess why...) :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Strangely it doesn't :thumbsup:  :)

*shrug*

Oh well. I tried.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ya but both of you were lusting after fictional characters :-:)

Even Niky Katt ( :ph34r: ) is better than an NPC :thumbsup:

Quiet, you. :)

If it makes you feel any better, I like Nicky Katt more. :wub:

silvershadow = I read your fanfics and I liked!

Thank you! :) The fangirls really seem to have liked chapter 13... (I think I can guess why...) ;)

lol, yes it is true that it is odd that chapter 13 is attracted many people :lol: , when will you put the other chapter? :)

lol, yes it is true that it is odd that chapter 13 is attracted many people :) , when will you put the other chapter?  :)

Probably this weekend... I'm actually in the process of writing chapter 17 (there will likely be 18 chapters), but I like to "sit" on the chapters for a little while so I can go back, re-read, edit, add, etc. (and also check for any continuity errors)

Why is it that every thread I go to gets dragged way off-topic? It's not my fault, I swear!!! :wub:

Well Atton is a great(yet not real) guy while Katt  ...I have no clue about his personality
Fair enough... but basically, yeah, I love Atton's personality, and Nicky Katt... well, Nicky Katt's just hot. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

It is me which is delirious or you silvershadow teases all the time?  :p

It's kind of a recent development... He and Darth Flatus started bugging me about Atton this past week or so.

Baley just doesn't seem to grasp the concept that Atton is appealing (and that Nicky Katt is hot), and likes to remind me of that fact any chance he gets. :p

How did this thread get so off-topic, anyway? Dammit, Baley, I blame you! :thumbsup:

So back on topic... I would like that little droid that follows T3 around on the Ebon Hawk at the beginning of K2 to come back. :p I was disappointed I couldn't fix him when I found him again on Peragus. I love watching T3 dialog with other droids.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Would be funny to see Master Vrook Force ghost come back to criticize you as always...

Player:What the...what are you,some kind of evil??

Vrook ghost:Ever brash,ever disrespectful!Always in the rush of action!Never thinking before acting!You seem to have also a lack in both ability and spirit,padawan!I think I'll stay with you to train you,so maybe someday you'll become a little better than the Gamorean mongrel you are now!

Player:HAAAAAAAA!!!!!God please someone call an Exorcist!!!!! :lol:;)