Who wud u like 2 see a shock return from in kotor3

Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?

• Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Master Vandar
    • Dustil Onasi
    • Master Vrook
    • Master Kavaar
    • Darth Nilhius
    • Mission and Big Z
    • Carlo Nord
    • Trask!

I want Bastilla back - And if she start on the whole 'I love you' thing again, I wannna be able to kill her. I'm DS, not some sick ass lightside loverboy you know.

Ooooh... your so tough, a big bad DS bully....I'm so scared..... :(

Come on please, that statment: "I'm not some sick ass lightside loverboy" is so lame and pathetic, makes me wanna puke.... :geek:

I want an older Mission :lol:  :lol:

Well, I guess she's older now... she'd be what, 18-19 years old at the time of KOTOR2?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'd like Mission to return, solely for the purpose to have her as my twilek slave girl, now that she's of legal age...

and Big Z will be the carpet to the loading ramp of my Ebon Hawk...

EDIT: Twisted by the darkside I have become...I have become, cumbersome? haha

I want an older Mission :(  :)

Well, I guess she's older now... she'd be what, 18-19 years old at the time of KOTOR2?

She wasn't too young for me in the first either :"> :wub::):o

Wow. I'm rather hoping that by this statement you're implying that you're under 18. :-"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

he is not

all female twi leks are of legal age in the Star Wars Galaxy

Of... course they are...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Let's say I wasn't a lot older than her in the first one :lol:

:)  :)  :p  :lol:  :)

Oh ok... well, that makes me feel a little better... for a second there I thought you were like my buddy, who's about 32, and kept going on about how hot Mission was when he was playing KOTOR1. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hmm a 32 year old man and a 14 year old girl :) ..."bitchin'" :p:lol:"

And all the while, he's teasing me about Atton. I told him I was at least not lusting after some teenaged twi'lek half my age. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------