Who wud u like 2 see a shock return from in kotor3

Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?

• Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Master Vandar
    • Dustil Onasi
    • Master Vrook
    • Master Kavaar
    • Darth Nilhius
    • Mission and Big Z
    • Carlo Nord
    • Trask!

Considering that we won't have a choice whether Exile was LS/DS cuz Malachor can't be a variable whether exists/doesn't-exist I think one of the Masters could stand up with a "you gotta do better than that old b*tch" :thumbsup:

Or one of the Masters from K1 (not Vandar cuz he obviously dies if Revan's DS).

Trask comming back would be cool :D - was beaten by Bandon in battle but somehow survived (maybe give him only one hand cuz the other was cut-off by Bandon) and escaped the Endar Spire (hey somehow Bandon must have escaped so why not Trask secretly in his baggage (w00t) ).

Vrook? No way! I want to have the sattisfaction of his death always when I play K2 even after K3 comes out :thumbsup:

I was going to put Malak instead of Carlo Nord, but i thought if malak came back it would be really crap, bit like a 2nd death star or 2nd star forge. Just wouldnt be very imaginative, and also Revan would have made sure he was dead.. because you never know.

I suppose he could have been brought back to life by a hidden jedi corpse he used to keep giving him life in the final battle....

but hahhh jolee all the way!

'got something on your mind do you..?' :thumbsup:

'I did it all for the wookies'

Well If he returns you could kill him again :thumbsup:"

Wow. So much hatred aimed at Vrook. I'd say I felt sorry for him, but really, I hate his guts too. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Vrook was a great character, i mean your all saying how much you hate him, that means he must have been a good character, to stir up so much emotion.

I mean, when you chopped him down you were like 'yeah! die you arrogent old jedi'

but if u killed juhani, you'd be like, ah well, didnt know much about you, didnt like you that much... zzzz

Oh, I totally agree... Vrook is the "guy you love to hate".

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'd like a way to make HK "love" Vrook :thumbsup:

You have a serious droid fetish...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Vrook was a great character, i mean your all saying how much you hate him, that means he must have been a good character, to stir up so much emotion.

I mean, when you chopped him down you were like 'yeah! die you arrogent old jedi'

but if u killed juhani, you'd be like, ah well, didnt know much about you, didnt like you that much... zzzz

I've said it once but I'm gonna repeat it:

I (me sitting in front of my screen) didn't hate Vrook. Just like Atris. I didn't hate her.

It's my in-game character that hates him/her.

It's a roleplaying game - once I'm a lighsider who would use his last medpack on a hurt ant and once I'm a darksider who likes to slaughter babies.

I like that they put Vrook into the game. Games need such characters which 'we hate'.

So yes he was a good character. :wub:

Jolee needs to come back, after all the damn items they put in the game named after him. He was a funny character, so funny that I cried when I killed him with my DS character. Heres an Idea, KotOR III: Origions of Jolee Bindo :lol:

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

i didnt put any kotor2 charecters because they are still alive according to the story, but people who didnt appear in kotor2 who were in kotor, are presumed dead >_<

i can see jolee returning in kotor3, it would be magial if he did.

or maybe you could find rukil and gendar in the promise land :">

bet they survived the destruction of taris :ph34r: