New Game problem on Xbox

Obsidian team,

I've just played through and finished Sith Lords, and have decided to play the game through as a Light side character... only to find my previous saved games no longer appear in the game list.

I thought it may be a small bug that was just a co-incidence on my system, but it seems a friend has had the same problem also.. and he had quite a lot more saves than I.

Now when I save the game, the first slot is "Game 3"... the other games are not there, but it will still not overwrite them either as they're all still visible in the Microsoft Dashboard.

I tried creating a new game again, and sure enough the save from the first, complete game is missing along with the new game I'd just created.

PLEASE tell me there is a work-around for this issue, even if it means transferring the saves to a PC to make any changes.

Regards,

BC

Damn.. I wouldn't have even thought of that.

To STDSkillz: Thankyou.. thankyou for pointing out how stupid and damaged in the head I am... and I truly am grateful for the reply...

For the record, if anyone else should have the same situation as me, look at the little in-game "help" section at the bottom... "Press X to switch character."

To Obsidian: You've done a great job of being easily able to distinguish between the games if there are multiple people playing on the one Xbox.. a feature I truly hope becomes commonplace in games in the future...

:(

I love how there are so many threads from people in righteous anger over the fact that their old characters have been deleted.

I think most of us had a moment where we went, "WHAT THE F...?", quickly followed by a much meeker "Oh. Oh, that's actually... better."

Might not be a bad idea to put up a sticky about this, considering how many times this topic has come up in the past week alone. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital