Lego StarWars anyone?

So...

Anyone played the Lego StarWars game?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, but...Lego Revan! (w00t)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

(w00t)

'Nuff said. :cool:

Well, not really. To get the most out of this game it's better if you have a friend to play with. 2 players means 2x fun. If the game has a flaw, it's that it's a bit short. You can beat it in like 5-6 hours. But replaying it to get the extra stuff in free play mode is just as fun. In short, get it already!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It's not exactly as in the movie. Suffice to say that two players can play the game at any point, even when in the movies there was a single protagonist. For example, when Obi goes to Kamino to inspect the clones, he's supposed to be alone. But in the game, one player controls Obi, and the other controls his astromech droid. :thumbsup:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yep. But they are only mild spoilers, nothing you probably don't know already. The only thing I didn't know about ep. 3 and found out playing the game was something about General Grievous. But even that I can't be sure because the game isn't exactly like the movies.

But if you want to be on the safe side, just don't play the ep. 3 part until you see the movie. :thumbsup:

Yep. But they are only mild spoilers, nothing you probably don't know already. The only thing I didn't know about ep. 3 and found out playing the game was something about General Grievous. But even that I can't be sure because the game isn't exactly like the movies.

But if you want to be on the safe side, just don't play the ep. 3 part until you see the movie.  :-

I broke down and read the Episode III novelization. :rolleyes:

So I guess it's safe for me to play with lego again.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I already had the game when I posted this. I had finished it also. I liked it alot actually...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've still been holdin' off, Ghostie. Is it Shatterpoint quality? :cool:

Yes and no. Stover himself makes the book a great read. However, it's debateable whether the actual story he had to work with (ie. what you'll see on the big screen) was a top notch story. It seemed like in a few instances Stover wanted to go deeper into various aspects, but couldn't because of specific guidelines that Lucas gave him. He was allowed some leeway, but not to the point where he could "flesh out" some of the portions of the story like Stover's capable of.

So I guess it will depend on whether you like RotS's story. If you do, then Stover did a great job. If you don't, then Stover did his best with limited subject matter.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)