Patch side-effect - Manual file corruption

If you've alredady installed the last patch 1.0b, go to Docs folder and try to open manual.pdf (or how it is called ..).

If you open it successfully then its my only feature, if not - this is a great common bug of new patch ;)

Patcher modifies the game files in some way but, as practice shows, not all files are good after that. I've found only manual corruption, and what if some other files are corrupted too. So this may be the true source of some problems.

Patcher modifies the game files in some way but, as practice shows, not all files are good after that. I've found only manual corruption, and what if some other files are corrupted too. So this may be the true source of some problems.

There's another bug caused by the "de-bugging" patch (rather ironic) :lol:

It involves a conversation dialogue (with Kreia & Atton) on the Telos Academy (Atris). Apparently the "genius" working on this one forgot to take out the [cheat node] trees within the dialogue causing a looping 'no affect' effect unless you choose a specific dialogue path... (refuse to give up your weapons and let Kreia convince you to do so)...

So my question is, "when are they going to release a patch to fix the patch?" *sigh*

I have lost any hope that NWN 2 is going to be good if Obsidian keeps up their shoddy work..

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!