New Pope

draakh_kimera

By the looks of him, he better not croak anytime soon.  :p

I see you got a kickass LEGO® Star Wars avatar, too. Good job, Jags. :devil:

Soon, we will be millions. Millions, I say! :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

There's also some weird prophecy going on about this Pope being the one before the last Pope, so when he dies and the next Pope takes the position, the end of the world or sth like that will come. Neat :devil:

Not to mention that the long count of the Mayan calendar will end in 2012.

You all need to make a decision before then. When the stars are right, and the Great Old Ones return, will you be eaten first?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Oh Nur, these boards wouldn't be the same without your creative quoting. I mean, it's so freaking hilariously original that I can't believe a brain damaged (due to long-term exposure to TotJ) simian like yourself was able to do it.

So tell me, what's your secret? Do you pay your kindergarten pals to hit your head with a brick every morning until you can't tell the difference between your nuts and the keyboard? Or is it a genetic flaw? If so, you should immediately notify the authorities so they can castrate you and prevent your disease from being spread. But come think of it, it's not like a jackass like yourself is going to get any, so I think we are safe.

Keep trying, I hear that if you just randomly bash your head against the keyboard enough times, it's a mathematical certainty that you will eventually write something relevant, or at least, coherent.

:thumbsup:

It's funny how you are desperately trying to piss me off with your weird insults. Try more dear boy. As for now, you've made a total lamo of yourself - first becouse of that nonchristian-catholic nonsense, second when you were trying to cover that obvious mistake with cheap rudeness.

Congratulations! I have much fun becouse of you, my frustrated troll! :-:p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yay, a conservative pope. Everyone knows that what the catholic church needs is to be more conservative, right? And aged 78, no less. But at least he can stand up and raise his arms, judging from the pictures I've seen, and that's always something.

Yay, a conservative pope. Everyone knows that what the catholic church needs is to be more conservative, right? And aged 78, no less. But at least he can stand up and raise his arms, judging from the pictures I've seen, and that's always something.

Photoshop

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

It's funny how you are desperately trying to piss me off with your weird insults. Try more dear boy. As for now, you've made a total lamo of yourself - first becouse of that nonchristian-catholic nonsense, second when you were trying to cover that obvious mistake with cheap rudeness.

Congratulations! I have much fun becouse of you, my frustrated troll! :(  :lol:

Okay Nur, since it seems you are not only unbelievably stupid, but also you can't even f*cking read (because that catholic stuff has been explained like 4 times or so), I'm going to make an argument using your own logic. I'm risking permanent brain damage here, but still. Here it goes:

My postcount > your postcount.

Which means:

My opinions > your opinions.

And following your logic, even though it's a self evident truth and not necessarily linked to the previous propositions:

I > you.

And tell your therapist to up your medication. The presently prescribed dose isn't preventing you from getting stupider. :wub:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

He looks like he's made out of plastic  :)

And not of the American Express/Visa/Mastercard variety. ^_^

----

Catholism is a group in christianity.

0735.jpg

:)

Gold!

Buddy Jesus - what a guy. :cool:

----

But don't hold your breath!

What happened to your sig, Rosb! :o

----

But at least he can stand up and raise his arms, judging from the pictures I've seen, and that's always something.

I swear I saw strings! ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Ratzinger is difficult to like, but his reasons for him being conservative are a little bit more complex. Although many people don't know it, he was once considered a liberal among the catholic youth and he was a strong advocate for the second vatikan council and even after his "turn" he was one of the chief thinkers of the apopogy to the jews and other religions which was issued a few years ago.. His turning-point were the student revolts around 1968.

He was a professor in T

My experience with the Catholic Church and Catholism in general is that they are more concerned with ponce and ceremony as well as covering their own arses  than actually help people.

Come on, isn't it enough just to be divine! :D

Thou arth Heretic!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

No, he's not really a Christian. He's a Catholic. It's not necessarily the same.

Biggest nonsense you've ever written. :p

Ok you two...

213374U, the first half of your post doesn't make sense...as a Catholic, the Pope is obviously a "christian".

Nur Ab Sal, there are other CHristians besides Catholics, but I don't think you were saying there weren't...so, I guess it was just an honest reading mistake on 213374U's part...

Talk about being anal.  :rolleyes:

Well, some people are more "anal" about making sense than others. ;)

But come on...he hates everything you stand for...you can't slip up like that and not expect him to take advantage. If you think thats being anal, you should have seen the first FaramirK - Metadigital flame war... :D

Not to mention that the long count of the Mayan calendar will end in 2012.

You all need to make a decision before then.  When the stars are right, and the Great Old Ones return, will you be eaten first?

Nice one. :D

The new Panza Pope is a stop-gap. THE AUTHORITY just wanted someone who would toe the line until they can work out what to do next. (The world is about due for a new cataclysmic crisis; like China buying Swiss Francs instead of the annual $US trillions of debt -- so the capitalist engine implodes -- or China annexes Taiwan and a few other places, like Nepal and Afganistan, thus creating WW3, or rogue terrorists let off a black market nuclear weapon in the CBD for infamy) so that they can manage all the fear uncertainty and doubt, prey on the guilt of the Catholics and re-invigorate the institution.

Don't forget, like Judaism, GUILT is the major motivator in Catholicism. (You are born of original sin and you are not worthy, so crawl on your belly, prostrate yourself decrying the greatness of God and beg for forgiveness and then, and only then will you be saved. (Tough luck, stillborn babies. Nope, no place in heaven for you. Come back when you are baptised.)) So the last thing the papacy would do is remove some of the causes of guilt, like using contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy and consequent disease and malnutrition in the developing world, or being gay (they're ill, don'tcha know).

The last thing THE AUTHORITY wants is to let in some naby-pamby like the liberal Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Cantebury trying to modernise the Church to make it relevant and cause a(nother) schism. A black pope -- hah! ;)

(Can't link to a variable url. Reference: <a href='http://www.inclusivechurch.net/article/details.html?id=19' target='reference'></a>)

:rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT