New Pope

draakh_kimera

No, he's not really a Christian. He's a Catholic. It's not necessarily the same.

Biggest nonsense you've ever written. ;)

I can never get enough of me making a fool of myself, cause I am an assclown. :p

Now it makes sense :blink:

[You don't have to thank me for fixing your ill-logic BTW]

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Oh Nur, these boards wouldn't be the same without your creative quoting. I mean, it's so freaking hilariously original that I can't believe a brain damaged (due to long-term exposure to TotJ) simian like yourself was able to do it.

So tell me, what's your secret? Do you pay your kindergarten pals to hit your head with a brick every morning until you can't tell the difference between your nuts and the keyboard? Or is it a genetic flaw? If so, you should immediately notify the authorities so they can castrate you and prevent your disease from being spread. But come think of it, it's not like a jackass like yourself is going to get any, so I think we are safe.

Keep trying, I hear that if you just randomly bash your head against the keyboard enough times, it's a mathematical certainty that you will eventually write something relevant, or at least, coherent.

:thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No Powerslave, it actually shows more than anything in your signature, I know you Greeks are big on the whole Macedonia being greeks and not slavs thingie. In which you're totally right, I think. ^_^

And I agree with whoever said that Catholics are Christians and not nessecarily vice versa.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Bah.  What sort of God needs a representative on Earth?  If he's so great, he should just do what Eris does and talk to his followers on a one-to-one basis.

True, at least the Tribunal directly ministers to their people.

...and the Ordinators have that snappy armor:

"We're watching you... scum."

der panzer palp :D ? love it ..but is'nt there a agelimit on popes for 80yo and he seems like a temp thing too me (old pope exceded this limit by 5years?) :ph34r:

more pope funerals the more attention maybe? weird way to think about it i must admit ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

der panzer palp :D ? love it ..but is'nt there a agelimit on popes for 80yo and he seems like a temp thing too me (old pope exceded this limit by 5years?) :ph34r:

more pope funerals the more attention maybe? weird way to think about it i must admit :blink:

i meant as in 80yo limit before you have too step down as pope..not Die as un :p

but if he's buildt german, he's though> he'll make it ;)

Did you know thatthe Pope wasn't even allowed to die until 1578....interesting.

This guy is going to be the "Iron Pope", first he's going to build up the Vatican's Navy and then a strong modern calvary, lookout Poland I'm giving you a headsup now

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't know about the whole Hitler Youth thing, but I did enjoy his work as Cliff Clavin on "Cheers".

Cliff Clavin was in Star Wars not a member of the Hitler Youth

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.