New Pope

draakh_kimera

He looks mean.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pope Sidious I

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But rather impossible.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Popie here goes by the name Panzer Papst, or as they say in English "Panzer Pope" - Probably due to his childhood manning of German Anti-Air guns while he was in Hitler Jugend. (they all had to, it wasn't something he approved off, though)

But still, Panzer Pope, I dig it. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

they all had to, it wasn't something he approved off, though

I don't remeber people being forced into the Hitler Jugend :(

In 1936, your automaticly join the Hitler Youth unless you pay a fee. Then in 1940, you a drafted into the Hitler Youth. He joined in 1941.

Nazi education schemes part fitted in with this but Hitler wanted to occupy the minds of the young in Nazi Germany even more.

Movements for youngsters were part of German culture and the Hitler Youth had been created in the 1920's. By 1933 its membership stood at 100,000. After Hitler came to power, all other youth movements were abolished and as a result the Hitler Youth grew quickly. In 1936, the figure stood at 4 million members. In 1936, it became all but compulsory to join the Hitler Youth. Youths could avoid doing any active service if they paid their subscription but this became all but impossible after 1939.

The Hitler Youth catered for 10 to 18 year olds. There were separate organisations for boys and girls. The task of the boys section was to prepare the boys for military service. For girls, the organisation prepared them for motherhood.

Boys at 10, joined the Deutsches Jungvolk (German Young People) until the age of 13 when they transferred to the Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth) until the age of 18. In 1936, the writer J R Tunus wrote about the activities of the Hitler Jugend. He stated that part of their "military athletics" (Wehrsport) included marching, bayonet drill, grenade throwing, trench digging, map reading, gas defence, use of dugouts, how to get under barbed wire and pistol shooting.

Girls, at the age of 10, joined the Jungmadelbund (League of Young Girls) and at the age of 14 transferred to the Bund Deutscher Madel (League of German Girls). Girls had to be able to run 60 metres in 14 seconds, throw a ball 12 metres, complete a 2 hour march, swim 100 metres and know how to make a bed.

My bad :">

*needs to learn german history*

Hey Powerslave, you're really into the whole ancient greece/macedonia thing, I dig it. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

He's a Christian and wants Christianity to remain what it is, and not some fancy pop-religion who needs to modernize ..

I strongly disagree with him, and I don't like anything he stands for, but with the borrowed eyes of a religious person he's a good choice!

Fortune favors the bald.

No, he's not really a Christian. He's a Catholic. It's not necessarily the same.

And from a pragmatic standpoint, it's a good thing that the Pope is an ultra-conservative. It's a fact that stagnant institutions are much more likely to crumble than those which are able to adapt to the new times. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hey Powerslave, you're really into the whole ancient greece/macedonia thing, I dig it.  ;)

Yes, I guess it shows in...the way I type, doesn't it :blink:

I heard that while being Cardinal he expressed that people who have divorced should not receive a proper Christian burial, that abortions are a vile and satanical thing to do, that the Catholic dogma is the one true religion in the world and all talks with other religions should be stopped at once, and other "liberal" views like these.

Fun days are coming...Already the Israelis fear that he will stop all the work John Paul II has done in discussing with them. Not to mention how doomed the talks with the Orthodox church are...

No, he's not really a Christian. He's a Catholic. It's not necessarily the same.

No .. of course your right!

And from a pragmatic standpoint, it's a good thing that the Pope is an ultra-conservative. It's a fact that stagnant institutions are much more likely to crumble than those which are able to adapt to the new times.  ;)

Exactly! :blink:"

Fortune favors the bald.

And from a pragmatic standpoint, it's a good thing that the Pope is an ultra-conservative. It's a fact that stagnant institutions are much more likely to crumble than those which are able to adapt to the new times.  ;)

Exactly! :blink:"

...And this is how that prophecy I mentioned about him being the Pope before the last Pope gets credit. See? It does seem credible!!!

Biggest nonsense you've ever written. :blink:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Biggest nonsense you've ever written. :blink:

I can never get enough of you making a fool of yourself, assclown. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.