Seldom mentioned missing quest

Ok, I'm a little bored...

Earlier today, I went through Goto's ship for the 3rd time, and I once again thought about the massive droid controlling equipment he had on board his ship.

(If you went through it without the message, next time through, take Bao-Dur on his ship...he is the one that brings it up.)

I don't recall seeing it ever mentioned before, but is this yet another missing quest that was partially cut due to time constraints?

Ok, I'm a little bored...

Earlier today, I went through Goto's ship for the 3rd time, and I once again thought about the massive droid controlling equipment he had on board his ship.

(If you went through it without the message, next time through, take Bao-Dur on his ship...he is the one that brings it up.)

I don't recall seeing it ever mentioned before, but is this yet another missing quest that was partially cut due to time constraints?

All party members have some kind of comment when you enter the Central Droid Controller with them on G0T0's ship. As I see it, it is connected with all the droids G0T0 can override and control planetside on Nar Shaddaa. If you have high enough awareness when examining the swoop droid and the Pazaak droid for example you'll discover a small module attached to them with a transmitter/receiver. I assume the "spy droid" in Vogga's warehouse has a similar module attached, and that so did the cleaning droid attacking you if you do the Bith Scientist quest.

G0T0 uses all droids on Nar Shaddaa as his eyes and ears, and there has to be millions if not billions of them in a place like Nar Shaddaa. Since droids are so commonly used for every imaginable task in all places in a city, this would make G0T0 nearly omniscient to all that's going on on the moon. That's why G0T0 didn't know what Visquis was up to at the JekJekTarr for a long time, since it was one of the few places where there were no droids. :(

All party members have some kind of comment when you enter the Central Droid Controller with them on G0T0's ship. As I see it, it is connected with all the droids G0T0 can override and control planetside on Nar Shaddaa. If you have high enough awareness when examining the swoop droid and the Pazaak droid for example you'll discover a small module attached to them with a transmitter/receiver. I assume the "spy droid" in Vogga's warehouse has a similar module attached, and that so did the cleaning droid attacking you if you do the Bith Scientist quest.

G0T0 uses all droids on Nar Shaddaa as his eyes and ears, and there has to be millions if not billions of them in a place like Nar Shaddaa. Since droids are so commonly used for every imaginable task in all places in a city, this would make G0T0 nearly omniscient to all that's going on on the moon. That's why G0T0 didn't know what Visquis was up to at the JekJekTarr for a long time, since it was one of the few places where there were no droids. :thumbsup:

I made the same assumption (I've found the Pazaak droid's modules at least once), but I was hoping for a quest that might put all the puzzle pieces together in the game. To what end, I don't know.

Just something that came to mind that I wanted to check up on.

I made the same assumption (I've found the Pazaak droid's modules at least once), but I was hoping for a quest that might put all the puzzle pieces together in the game.  To what end, I don't know.

Just something that came to mind that I wanted to check up on.

Perhaps more was planned at some stage... But personally I don't mind some things being left unexplained or not being elaborated upon. That kind of flavor just shows that the Exile isn't the all-knowing center of the universe through whom everything must happen. :thumbsup:

Guess it does needs more explenation.

M4-78 is THE missing droid planet

Thus the planet had to do with GO-TO but never appeared due to cuts

Not a MINOR quest missing here...

And the dead scientist killed by his droid was one of the ways to confront GO-TO that he is a droid instead of a human being...