Why The Jedi Are Stronger

The reason the Jedi are stronger is because they faced the trials set before them by the Jedi council and succeeded, the Sith are the result of a trainies who has failed their training as a Jedi and they in turn bring up other trainees that only understand the Dark Side but remember that each of them were trained by failed Jedi and to know the Light you must see the Dark and visa-versa :)

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

then why the Empire whom is ruled by Sith(ex-Jedi) destroyed all but two old man whom are knowledgeable in the force.

Many of the Sith are Jedi Knights and Masters that was feed up with the Jedi order. Many times the Sith has hurt the Jedis very seriously. Hinted Kotor 1 and 2.

Sith are very arrogant in their persona that is why they Fail. Arrogant produces both success and failures. In those Failures, the Jedi pick on and overcome the Sith.

Sith are very dangerous sect of dark siders and they are equal to the Jedi in every way.

Yang=compassionate=Jedi

Yin=Subtle/ruthless=Sith

Agreed but then how did Anakin, who turned back to the Light just before he died, manage to destroy the Emperor? And all of the Emperors successful apprentices were once Jedi, and before you all freak let me point out that Grievous is not a Sith he has no Force powers all of his Lightsaber abilities come from the fact that he is part droid. :)

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

The Sith came from the Jedi, thousands of years ago Dark Jedi split off from the Jedi council and fled deep into the Outer Rim they setled on the Sith home planet and mated with the Sith natives (w00t) and then the Jedi found them and they started blowing each other up :) so mabey the Jedi civil war started back in the early days of the Republic and was drug out all the way into the current Star Wars timeline :p

Agreed but then how did Anakin, who turned back to the Light just before he died, manage to destroy the Emperor? And all of the Emperors successful apprentices were once Jedi, and before you all freak let me point out that Grievous is not a Sith he has no Force powers all of his Lightsaber abilities come from the fact that he is part droid.  ;)

Part Droid, trained by Dooku...

people need to stop underestimating Dooku's saber skills...he can beat greivous...

Anyways, The Jedi are not Stronger than the Sith, just as the Sith are not Stronger than the Jedi...there are two opposite sides of the force that have different strengths and weaknesses...the victor is determined on which force user is more powerful, not which side of the force they use

But the Sith are cooler, cooler weapons, powers, clothes, and answer to noone except themselves....

it is self-destructive, but while it lasts it's fun...

Remember Darth Vader kill Emperor as a Dark Sider but that act push him to the opposite alignment he died as a lightsider.

Remember a dark sider is a killer of the Emperor.

Not technically...in KOTOR for example, if u choose a dialogue option, you commit the act, and then get the alignment points after it's done...but it doesnt change the fact that u were choosing the act that you did...if you said to urself, hey he's killing my son who laid down his life for me and didnt fall to the darkside, I think I'll kill the emperor and return to the light like my son said I could....then he picks up the emperor, and throws him down, kills him, and talks to luke, bam lightside points received net shift lightside....but it doesnt mean he wasnt choosing a lightside action and acting like a lightsider just because he gets the points after the act is done....

Sith are stronger (w00t)

They have the uber robes and don't have to have a think about how to go about the situation they just go in and kill :D

Only downside to being a sith is the chain of command if you screw up or have an apprentice you will most likley be killed >_<

*chuckle*

Why? Because it's a pop movie/brand made in Hollywood... USA... by George Lucas... and a bunch of marketologists... Scary, isn't it? :thumbsup:

And no, I don't see the point in arguing about something that's just a product of one's imagination... ^_^

Ok here is my opinion.

Jedi: Strong in the force but dumb at times. Example, I shake my head every time Bastila says "No one deserves exucution (yes, I know it's misspelled sorry) no matter what their crimes." I mean, how dumb can you get. If you come across a mass murderor are you going to let him live? Hell no.

Sith: Strong but arrogent. And they have no morals.

In the stories of the Star Wars universe, the Sith always seem so much stronger (with leaders like Exar Kun, Revan, and Vader), but they can never remain that way. Great leaders do not pass on secrets or knowledge to those who will succeed them, so they can really only know as much as the Jedi currently do. They also have trouble remaining focused on cooperating against their enemies, so as soon as they gain a good footing they immediately start fighting amongst themselves. They may be the most powerful in the universe for a single generation, but they will then die out again until a good many generations later. <_<

So, I'll say the Jedi are better thanks to their consistency.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

Agreed but then how did Anakin, who turned back to the Light just before he died, manage to destroy the Emperor? And all of the Emperors successful apprentices were once Jedi,

When Vader made the change in his heart, and decided to save his son from Palpatine, he then became Anaking Skywalker once more and had then returned to the light. Not after the physical action, but when he made the decision.

Oh, and uhm...

The Dark Side is stronger in the sense that it offers more power in a quicker and easier means. It is also more powerfull for the moment. However, the Light Side is more intellectual, and a practitioner of it would prefer is more concerned with the outcome of the situation rather then to dominate it then and there.

But I believe the best answer would go to one who strikes a medium between both Light and Dark. A practioner of the Living Force rather than a Council. In my case, if any of this were real, I would be a Jedi and obey the Jedi Council. However, if their decision was in contrast to what the Force had willed, then I would follow the currents of the Force. I would be, like Qui-Gon, considered a maverick.

But to know both the Light Side and Dark Side - the strengths and weaknesses of both - that is strength, in my opinion.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Ok here is my opinion.

Jedi: Strong in the force but dumb at times. Example, I shake my head every time Bastila says "No one deserves exucution (yes, I know it's misspelled sorry) no matter what their crimes." I mean, how dumb can you get. If you come across a mass murderor are you going to let him live? Hell no.

Sith: Strong but arrogent. And they have no morals.

murder a murderer,yeah,there's a REAL great way of serving justice.

as for jedi being stronger I don't know but I prefer jedi just because I like good people. anyways the reason they always win even though yeah it got pretty bad in the movies they still succeed because nobody wants to see a film where the bad guy wins in the end. :ph34r:

In the stories of the Star Wars universe, the Sith always seem so much stronger (with leaders like Exar Kun, Revan, and Vader), but they can never remain that way.  Great leaders do not pass on secrets or knowledge to those who will succeed them, so they can really only know as much as the Jedi currently do.  They also have trouble remaining focused on cooperating against their enemies, so as soon as they gain a good footing they immediately start fighting amongst themselves.  They may be the most powerful in the universe for a single generation, but they will then die out again until a good many generations later.  <_<

So, I'll say the Jedi are better thanks to their consistency.

As Kreia would say, "To be united by hatred... is a fragile alliance at best."

I think that the jedi are the stronger. They be ignorant when it comes to emotions and feelings, but they are taught to control them. The Sith are controled by their emotions, whether you beleive it or not. That is why they fail. the Jedi just need to stop supressing their emotionsm because when used properly they are a great asset. Good will always triumph over evil until the day that evil is completely eradicated from the universe.

From the games we know this:

Jedi - LS: Healing powers / protective powers. They can shield against every Sith Force attack (Force Immunity). Can make him/herself stronger for a time (Master Valor / Force Enlightenment). Jedi only attack with Lightsaber (a Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense).

Sith - DS: Use the force to destroy everything. Could also shield against force based attacks (Force Immunity). Needs to make him stronger by pulling the force / Vitality from other living beings (Force Drain / Drain Life). If opponent is a Jedi using Force Immunity, this trick doesn't work. Needs to resort to healing powers / Valor but needs quiet some effort to do this, and would exhaust all force power till he/she runs out.

Therefore it comes down to the fact that a Jedi who attacks a sith of equal level of affinity to the force and the same combat skills with the Lightsaber, the Jedi would win because the Jedi doesn't need that much effort to heal him/herself or make him/herself stronger for a time. So yes, a Jedi is stronger then a Sith.

Master Vandar lives!