Most obvious character duplication.

Who is the most obvious character duplication in KotOR II?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most obvious character duplication in KotOR II?

• Atton Rand and Han Solo
    • Mira and Mara Jade
    • T3-M4 and R2-D2
    • The Handmaiden and Leia
    • Bao-Dur and Commander Cody
    • Hanharr and Chewbacca
    • Go-To and an Imperial Interrogater Droid
    • An evil Mara Jade and the Miraluka

The answers i put in the poll are based either on appearances or on personality. I'd have to say that Mara Jade and Mira are basically identical twins. I mean the red hair they both worked for the top smuggler boss of their time. Mira was a mandalorian and Mara was an imperial.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

No way! r2 and t3 are clones. Solo and atton definitely have similarities but i think atton is more of a scumbag at heart.

Hanharr is nothing like chewie - hanharr is a nutcase, chewie's a good dude like zaalbar.

Whatbout palpatine and kreia? its obvius her chracter was based on his - the look, the actions, the lines, the inflection, the dual identity.

Hk47 is a lot like c3p0 in his obsequiousness.

G0-T0 and the imperial interrogator drones, they don't just look alike, they're the same thing, can't believe they didn't even change the model in 4000 years, what's with this damn galaxy anyway ?

Hanharr and Chewy ? get your facts straigth Zalbaar and Chewy works better.

What's with the handmaiden and Leia ? have you ever watched Star Wars ? Bastilla and Leia works better like Kal said.

The 'T3-M4 and R2-D2' is the only one that makes perfect sense.

Atton Rand and Han Solo are close but so far from the same person.

None of the others are anywhere near close.

The Bastilia is way more like Leia than the handmaiden will ever be, they are NOTHING alike.

Anyway I consider the gay arsed light stick to equate directly with (Timmy) Mallet's mallet. They are both ****ty little concepts which should never have left the drawing board and which are about as dangerous as each other - though I admit that an inflatable mallet might inflict less damage than the broken glass from a neon strip light might, though that is a bit of a one trick pony. Once the light breaks you are left holding the shards, whilst the mallet can keep swinging until it connects with a sharp implement!

Kreia and Sidious

EDIT: Obs even admits it in one of their commentaries on a dialog. Just you need KTool or any other dialog viewer/editor to see that.

They dress the same.

Does anyone know if Sidious could use a lightsaber, I never saw him use one.

he sort of uses one in episode 3,but it's really more of making the jedi masters think about something than swing at that one minute,pretty low blow in my opinion,but it is done with a lightsaber,so technically,yes he can use one.

It's hard to tell...too much characters have similities...yaeh even the fat one Go-To have a "twin"(I only notice it yesterday when I watched episode 4)but my fav's are Atton and Solo and evil Bao-dur and Darth Maul(the painting is almost the same lol)I'm wondering if they really try hard not to copy things from the movies. :(

It's hard to tell...too much characters have similities...yaeh even the fat one Go-To have a "twin"(I only notice it yesterday when I watched episode 4)but my fav's are Atton and Solo and evil Bao-dur and Darth Maul(the painting is almost the same lol)I'm wondering if they really try hard not to copy things from the movies. :blink:

I think the standing order is to pay homage to the movie characters with out-right rip-offs in the games.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's hard to tell...too much characters have similities...yaeh even the fat one Go-To have a "twin"(I only notice it yesterday when I watched episode 4)but my fav's are Atton and Solo and evil Bao-dur and Darth Maul(the painting is almost the same lol)I'm wondering if they really try hard not to copy things from the movies. :blink:

I think the standing order is to pay homage to the movie characters with out-right rip-offs in the games.

Yeah maybe...it don't really upset me, I kinda find it funny to see some similities from movies to games.