Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

A little OT, but please, someone enlighten me: is Mical the Disciple's true name? I had full influence with him and never found out. :(

Yes it is his name, but you won't find out if you play a female Exile.

The only way to find out is to play a male exile (stupidly enough, considering he's not even in your party). At some point there's a cut scene where he does a transmission and says (I think) "Admiral, this is Mical."

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

mean, really, Carth telling Revan he's going to put her over his knee and teach her a lesson, or getting the option to say that there are some things I can do that a blaster rifle can't... doesn't get much better than that.

LOL, I don't remeber if I got those options with Carth, but it has been a while. I remember when he apologizes though, you get the option to ask him to "work for it"--hilarious. Silvershadow, do you have the text of the dialogue for the "Nar Shaddaa" rules scene? I must have STUPIDLY overlooked that option. I should get the PC version--I'm chained to the PC working all the time anyway--I would get more time to play lol.

Royal

Not really but I had a question for him and it always said that :(

If you play LS (female, evidently), it's very easy to gain high influence with him without even leaving the room where you meet him. Mical's really easy to turn to a Jedi IF you make the right comments during your initial conversation. Just make sure you save before you start talking to him, and you'll be fine. :blink:

Actually, I got such high influence with him through that conversation this time around that I somehow ended up with higher influence with him than with Atton (which is definitely a first).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

LOL, I don't remeber if I got those options with Carth, but it has been a while.  I remember when he apologizes though, you get the option to ask him to "work for it"--hilarious.  Silvershadow, do you have the text of the dialogue for the "Nar Shaddaa" rules scene?  I must have STUPIDLY overlooked that option.

Honestly? I missed out on most of the Carth flirting the first time I played too... just because I was so hellbent on being NICE to him. But as it turns out the man seems to like it when you call him a shaved wookie or the likes. *shrug*

As for the Nar Shaddaa thing, it's only just a couple lines and is barely mentioned... and I missed it the first time I played. But here is (part of) the dialog:

Atton: Why do I play pazaak? All right, I'll show you.

Exile: I don't want to play pazaak.

Atton: We're not playing for credits. We're playing for something else. Are you going to play or not?

Exile: This better not be using Nar Shaddaa rules.

Atton: Nope, our clothes are gonna stay on. Do you want to deal, or should I?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Thanks for the transcritption. I guess I was too worried about offending Atton to say "I don't want to play pazzak". I'll have to do that the next time I play. Carth apparently does like to be called names. There really is no one more fun to dispute with.

Speaking of missed lines, I was reading through soem of Lady Crimson's dialogue compilations. There is one where Atton is talking to the twin twil'eks about "scruffy humans". It is pretty raunchy lol. I think the Exile would have to have a few words...here is a link to the file--see if any of you heard it:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...pic=32956&st=15

second post down

Royal

:- Probably a good thing that wasn't in there... it would've annoyed me, because the entire game I was trying to get him to hit on, or at least flirt with, the Exile and he stopped doing that after Peragus.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

After seeing "Atton's Redemption.......please review my fanfic" for the 400th time I finally did read it.  Its very enjoyable.  Have you translated it into Russian yet?  :p

400th time? Come on. Let's not exaggerate. It can't have been more than... *looks at post count* 334 times. Actually, you should probably deduct about 50-100 from that, as I didn't have the fic when I first started posting here. :-

And no, it has not been translated into Russian. Or Romanian, for that matter. The only language I may possibly be able to translate it to is French, and even then, I'm still not gonna do that. (my apologies to the French girl on this board who seems to enjoy my story.) :p

I'm glad you like it. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Quick Question, when you're playing as a male, how many cutscenes are there of Visas/Handmaiden arguing...I remember getting one simple one when shes like I want to see what u see in him or something, is there anything else?

Because if not, I'm pretty much done playing it as a male, and I'm doing darkside female now and after I'm done with this I'll do lightside female to get disciples story and then I'm finished...

I think I've played this like 6 times now...

And no, it has not been translated into Russian. Or Romanian, for that matter. The only language I may possibly be able to translate it to is French, and even then, I'm still not gonna do that. (my apologies to the French girl on this board who seems to enjoy my story.) :p

I'm glad you like it. :p

Lol :- ,

you cannot translate the text because of time? If you want I could help you has to translate it into French

Tough luck then :p

I was kinda curious about a translated Fic :p

"Chapitre 1 - Jalousie

Atton

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I think that rather than try to steer this one back on course - thanks nonetheless Baley :thumbsup: - we'll leave this one to the Annals of the Sandbox ...

FLoSD.OBE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: