Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

Mira :thumbsup: ...why not her Obsidian...why?

No kidding. Even I think she's hot.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, I haven't played as a guy, so I don't know what Brianna is like, but I'd say Visas definitely fits in that category...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Let's just say Handmaiden might be nice if you're looking for a sex object :p:thumbsup:

So how is this bad, exactly? :p

You cannot put the chapter 14 today ? lol damage but I believe well that it will be necessary to wait

:p Sorry, no dice... bad enough I uploaded 2 chapters at once last night.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

So how is this bad, exactly?

I tend like women with a personality :-

I think you're a minority among male gamers. >_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

*hissss* Lies!!! >_<

*points*

See? See???? :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I just remembered another point in KOTOR II that SHOULD have had more dialogue. In the scene where Atton and Disciple are discussing the Exile, Atton comments that she likes "honest" guys (I htink that is how he put it). However, when he finally is "honest" about his past--there is no opportunity to take that theme further. Well, it does allow for great fanfic anyway.

Not to de-rail this topic again, but I had to post this pic of Rapahel Sbarge in "The Guardian"--that show also featured Nick Katt twice (can't find a pic of him in the show unfortunately), a vertiable KOTOR fest:

cast_pic04.jpg

Royal

I just remembered another point in KOTOR II that SHOULD have had more dialogue.  In the scene where Atton and Disciple are discussing the Exile, Atton comments that she likes "honest" guys (I htink that is how he put it).  However, when he finally is "honest" about his past--there is no opportunity to take that theme further.  Well, it does allow for great fanfic anyway.

Yeah, that is how he puts it... "Yeah, and I noticed first. Get it? So cut it out. And another thing -- stop being all noble around her, in your big hero way. She sees right through your little act. She likes honest guys, not guys who run around being unselfish and heroic all the time." (okay, so I had to take a lot of notes because of my fanfic... it's not like I memorized this s***. :-)

But yeah, it would have been nice to be able to take this further... I always thought it would have been interesting seeing how they'd react if the Exile had walked in on one of their arguments (hence why I included that in my fic. Incidentally, this is the very conversation that got me writing the fic in the first place). >_<

RE Raphael Sbarge, I must admit that he's just not doing it for me. :p I love his voice, but appearance-wise, he's just nothing like Carth. At least Nicky Katt looks like Atton.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Damn it I always had 100 with Atton before I even met Disciple :(

Yeah, I think your best bet is to hit Dantooine first. This is the best way to get those cut scenes. There are 3 cut scenes throughout the game (I think) that you can get if you have more infl. over Disciple than Atton. There are 2 arguments, and there's another one between Atton and Mira when she sees him "spy" on Mical and Exile meditating and tells him to stop looking at the Exile so much.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

always thought it would have been interesting seeing how they'd react if the Exile had walked in on one of their arguments

That was a great scene in the fic. It only makes sense that the Exile would walk in on them--who wouldn't notice all the yelling?

It has been mentioned many times before, but the lack of dialogue options was disturbing. There were some hilarious one liners and snappy dialogues, but for the female Exile especially, there was really only a "shut up" answer to Atton, or a "change the subject" answer--it would have been nice to have a little more.

*Raphael really doesn;t look anything like Carth, but hey he was in Carnosaur and Risky Business lol.

Royal

always thought it would have been interesting seeing how they'd react if the Exile had walked in on one of their arguments

That was a great scene in the fic.  It only makes sense that the Exile would walk in on them--who wouldn't notice all the yelling? 

I know! She noticed when Bao-Dur and T3 were arguing, but not when Atton and Disciple were fighting over her? Come on! The ship's pretty small! What is she, meditating with Kreia? She just walked onto the ship! :blink:

It has been mentioned many times before, but the lack of dialogue options was disturbing.  There were some hilarious one liners and snappy dialogues, but for the female Exile especially, there was really only a "shut up" answer to Atton, or a "change the subject" answer--it would have been nice to have a little more.
Yes. And I know I've mentioned this before, but when Atton teaches you to count cards and you get the option to say "This better not be Nar Shaddaa rules"... Well, while his reply was funny ("Nope. Our clothes are going to stay on."), it would've been funnier if at some point we could have asked to play with Nar Shaddaa rules. Honestly, I just miss the constant flirting we had with Carth in KOTOR1. I mean, really, Carth telling Revan he's going to put her over his knee and teach her a lesson, or getting the option to say that there are some things I can do that a blaster rifle can't... doesn't get much better than that. :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------