Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

Gerg Ellis singing... :wub: Bit over the top...

Unfortunately I can't link to it.

Ok, I need to go to the music store now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, I saw some stills from the Crash movie.

Damn, woman! For a second there I thought you meant the movie "Crash" as in the one directed by David Cronenberg, who happens to be my co-worker's father-in-law... had me playing "six degrees of Greg Ellis" in my head. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

"This image was linked without permission"

Edit never mind I can see it now. :ph34r:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Gerg Ellis singing...

His singing is pretty good! I need to buy some of his CDs! Crash and Byrnes (not Crash lol) is an ok movie, but Greg talks a bit like a commercial in it lol.

000BF8D6-A069-10A3-9AFD80C328EC0000.jpg

That is not exactly the pic I wanted, but it is close. I was looking for a pic of Greg in "24"--that was a good look for him.

Royal

who happens to be my co-worker's father-in-law

Really? That must be interesting. I'd love to pick his brain about his movies.

The closest I've come to the famous is several e-mails with the actor Chris Cooper when I was doing a fan-website once. He's a nice man.

And that Tabori guy doesn't exactly make me think of HK. :D

Edit - and yeah, I've seen the '24' Ellis shows...I liked him in that one. :wub:

His singing is pretty good!

His voice is pretty decent quality, even if the songs don't appeal to me too much. I keep re-listening to the pop sample - I definitely need to get that NIck Heyward album they recorded. Haircut100 - I remember them.

who happens to be my co-worker's father-in-law

Really? That must be interesting. I'd love to pick his brain about his movies.

Well, I haven't exactly met him... just his son-in-law and his daughter. :p

Incidentally, this is the same co-worker whose mother was in Return of the Jedi (she played Mon Mothma). This guy's got all kinds of connections, it seems. :D

So who else do you know silver?

:lol:

That's pretty much it, I'm afraid... I mean, working in the radio biz, I've had the occasional run-in with the odd artist, but nobody I thought really exciting so far (no offense to the "famous" people I've met). But I certainly don't know any of them. I just basically know people who know people. But at least I can sometimes get free CDs and get into some shows for free. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ooh! Mon mothma! do you think you could find out via your connection what the hell was going on with crix madine's hair in return of the Jedi? That hairstyle has haunted me for 20 years.

:lol:

My guess is, the 70s happened.

That guy is connected! You should have him get you autographs for an office Christmas present lol.

;)

Oh, I know you're mostly kidding, but I'm so not bugging him about this... I mean, he's a good friend and all, but I don't want to act all fangirl around him (again)... I was bad enough when I found out about the Mon Mothma thing a couple years ago. :p I can still hear me now...

"Dude, your mom was in Return of the Jedi?"

"Um... yeah, she played Mon Mothma..."

"DUDE! Your MOM was in RETURN OF THE JEDI???"

The conversation kind of went downhill from there. *hangs head in shame*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Oh yeah? well i know yoda - his butler's dog's previous owner once asked my friend for some change for a payphone :p

Wicked. We're both about as connected, then. ;) Seriously, I have some friends who get all worked up over this more than I... It's like, guys, it's not like you know her. Hell, it's not even like I know her. I don't even live in the same country or on the same continent as her. :lol:

Still, it must be pretty cool to have a mom who has her own action figure. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------