What is your Alignment?

Reveilled

My alignment is Chaotic Apathetic. Allows me to wear some really kick-a$$ alignment-specific robes. The one I'm wearing as we speak (you could call it my work robe; I'm at work) grants me a +4 to DEX, for instance.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I really don't see the necessity for patriotism when a person has absolute love for the entire human race. Patriotism can inspire honor and courage from time to time, but a person should pride himself more on his love for his kind rather than his love for his country. A German didn't choose to be born a German. He could easily have been born a French. It's silly for nations bear any kind of grudge against each other, since nations are simply concepts drawn by the imperfections of man.

I refer you the Monkeysphere.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think Tony Blair has charisma. No, wait, hear me out.

Even though people are dead-set against whatever topic we use as an example *cough*

Iraq

*cough*, he is still able to mount one of the most impressive PR sleights-of-hand and make it seem

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think Tony Blair has charisma. No, wait, hear me out.

Even though people are dead-set against whatever topic we use as an example *cough*

Iraq

*cough*, he is still able to mount one of the most impressive PR sleights-of-hand and make it seem

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!