To kill or not to kill

In the game always kill or give the order to kill:

1) Atris. Yeah, I hate that bitch and it doesn't give you any DS points so the choice is made.

2) Vaklu. To get some more influence with Mandalore and to pick up his remains

3) Saquesh. Here is also some usually good remains and no DS points here to. I only kill him the second time to get the Lightsaber from Hussef.

4) Slusk. Good remains. The exchange should disappear!

What I think is, is it good that you kill these people. Is it good for the universe / Onderon / the refugee's / Telos if you do this?

Maybe you have some suggestions as well about who deserves to die and the ones you kill as a Lightsider. What are your opinions?

Master Vandar lives!

If you are LS, you DEFINITELY don't kill Atris. For one, there's the whole "don't kill prisoners" thing (though, since you're starting a new order, you could disregard this). You should at the worst imprison her pending judgment, which I believe is one of the options.

Plus she doesn't seem totally DS. What drove her to study the Sith holocrons & slide to the dark side was an intense desire to fight the Sith by any means necessary, and she still clings to the illusion of being a full Jedi master. So it seems entirely possible to save her, which being a Jedi you should.

The rest of 'em, eh. I can totally see killing Vaklu, or at least letting Queen Talia decide to kill Vaklu. She says he's a threat still if he is imprisoned, and she certainly knowns Onderonian politics. Plus Vaklu did commit treason.

The other two, screw 'em. Don't they both get killed anyways, no matter what you say? I know that's true about the Exchange guy.

The first time I fought Atris I left her to the Sith holocrons. Looking back on it, it is a pretty merciless thing to do (I was pure LS by that point) but it seemed a fitting end to her. I don't remember what I did the second time, but I've never killed her.

I left Vaklu's fate to Queen Talia, that was just how it should be.

I kill exchange members without a second thought most of the time.

Oh, I should also say that I had Mira kill Hanharr, when I (and so Mira) was a LS'er. It seemed the LS thing to do to me, given that letting him live would be torture to Hanharr, and that Hanharr would only inflict pain and suffering on others, so everyone would be better off with him dead.

In the game always kill or give the order to kill:

1) Atris. Yeah, I hate that bitch and it doesn't give you any DS points so the choice is made.

I always spare Atris and let her quit the Jedi and try to get her life back in order. Seems like the best thing to do. Nothing would be served by killing her (except perhaps Kreia's will). Being "bitchy" is hardly grounds for execution to a lightside ex-jedi. :( Besides, when you force her out of her delusions by defeating her at the end, she seems a lot more reasonable. Maybe she'll be okay again in time.

2) Vaklu. To get some more influence with Mandalore and to pick up his remains

I leave it up to the Queen and let her execute him. No need for me to do her dirty work, and there wasn't really much else of an option if Onderon was going to stabilize again since he was too well connected. One does tend to become more pragmatic than your average cloistered idealistic jedi when you live through a war and the fallout from it.

3) Saquesh. Here is also some usually good remains and no DS points here to. I only kill him the second time to get the Lightsaber from Hussef.

I usually clean out both the Exchange and the Serroco in the refugee sector. Should leave plenty of space for those poor refugees. Besides, armed thugs on a testosterone high that tries to kill someone for opening a door have noone but themselves to blame. :p

4) Slusk. Good remains. The exchange should disappear!

Had to be eliminated to give the Ithorians some peace. The Exile (my version at least) isn't gullible enough to trust the word of a ruthless gangster that's already tried to kill her twice, that he'd leave the Ithorians alone.

Maybe you have some suggestions as well about who deserves to die and the ones you kill as a Lightsider. What are your opinions?

If the Jedi Masters hadn't forgotten to pack their brains when they departed from Onderon and Nar Shaddaa they would certainly have still lived. But as it stands I can't say that my lightside Exile was all to sad to see them gone. With their misinformed, fearful and near-panic response to the Exile they nearly doomed the galaxy to death.

Perhaps she'd have incapacitated them and tried to reason with them first if given the opportunity, but Kreia's lifeforce-drain did the trick just as well, and spared the Exile from having to dirty her hands with doing what was necessary for the good of the Galaxy (if they'd not see reason).

I'm really Glad I killed Atris

She is so stupid she doesn't even see that the republic would of lost...

Same with the other tards in the Jedi Counil i'm glad I killed all of them...accept for Vash, I wanted to kill her the most :thumbsup:

If you are a Sith Lord (like The Exile in my current playthrough of Kotor II) you don't just kill random people. A Sith Lord does not waste his time on such meaningless things.

Maybe if I was a raving Sith Marauder I would kill or instigate a fight with anyone or everyone, but only those deemed worthy to be directly killed be The Exile are done so.

I prefer the Dark Lord who is silent, swift and megapowerful.

But anyways, enough with my insight :blink:.

I love to clear the Exchange from the face of galaxy...whatever side I chose.

I guess most of us agree that the exchange should be wiped out. About Atris though, well if she would survive I think she should at the very least be stripped of her rank and become Jedi apprentice again. And her master (if LS) should be Revan. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Atris is not worth the title of Jedi Master with her arrogance.

Master Vandar lives!

Plus she doesn't seem totally DS

Yep, getting killing an entire planet, numerous Miraluka and about a dozen Jedi on Katarr was pure LS :(

Even IF she only provided it to the Sith and not killed them themselves.

She didn't intend to get Katarr wiped out. She leaked the info about Katarr in order to draw the Sith out; the problem was only that she underestimated the SIth, which isn't too surprising given that no one (I gather) knew about Nihilus' abilities at the time.