The THIRD Sith Lord

That's just a generic enemy you'll face. If you rewatch the trailer, you'll see that at a certain moment, the PC is fighting a bunch of those guys.

edt: unless the third Sith Lord has cloning abilities :ph34r:

I don't know if anyone's caught this yet, maybe they have, but who is this guy? I've neverseen him before, and I just noticed him when rewatching the trailer.

What do you think?

yay there are like 10 of these guys, they arent sith lords, and what made u think they were. Have you seen the demo, they are lower than a sith master.

I don't know if anyone's caught this yet, maybe they have, but who is this guy? I've neverseen him before, and I just noticed him when rewatching the trailer.

What do you think?

I think Darth Gandalf is right! And i made the call on the last character and no-one else believed me but i was right.

You people need to have faith! I know u dont want to get ur hopes up too much but sometimes people are right. Just because they have not been anounced does not mean that they are not a character in the game!

Have faith! Darth Gandalf, well done, you will be proved right! :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I'm not really sure on it either, though.

It's just a theory after all.

Hey I didn't know when i made the prediction on the amoured guy but u gotta have faith! I got a good feeling about this just like i did b4. :blink:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Just remember who was right last time!

I am the greatest!

Boy am i in for it if i am wrong. :ph34r:

Just remember who was right last time!

I am the greatest!

Boy am i in for it if i am wrong. :ph34r:

Okay. Now I will worship you.

Not really.

Awww, i was lookin forward to having a whorshiper! :)

Awww, i was lookin forward to having a whorshiper! :)

Sorry, whore shipping isn't really my job anymore.... :)

My bad, i thought u still did that! :)

Awww, i was lookin forward to having a whorshiper! ;)

Sorry, whore shipping isn't really my job anymore.... :)

My bad, i thought u still did that! :)

Well, after good customers like you, I got enough money to retire. :)

Not even one last time? :)

Not even one last time? ;)

Ask the coffee fetcher. :)

Why? Did you do it for him?

Back on topic...

In the latest issue of PC Gamer that I have, it says specifically "You'd think these Sith Assassins would be cheerier, seeing the galaxy through those rose-colored lenses."

It says that on a picture of the PC fighting a dark jedi and two of these other sith.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Back on topic...

In the latest issue of PC Gamer that I have, it says specifically "You'd think these Sith Assassins would be cheerier, seeing the galaxy through those rose-colored lenses."

It says that on a picture of the PC fighting a dark jedi and two of these other sith.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Yes maybe they are a band of assassins.

Back on topic...

Sorry to disappoint you.

Yes maybe they are a band of assassins.

maybe they are a faction, with a seperate sith lord leading them, hence sith assassin class, maurauder etc, just a thought