What really makes me sad - Awesome Game

I have played this game over 15 times, and I am still playing. I posted in another thread all the good thing about this game - and there are tons. I know there have been a lot of complaints about it, and a lot of them just tick me off because they are so across the board (i.e.: inclomplete, blah blah blah).

My intent is not to complain. I feel bad because after finally giving in to some of the cheats to go other places, open doors, etc....I see how much work was put into the places we cannot see or go to in the official release. When I open a previously inacessable room and see it as a complete room (as on Nar Shadda by Vogga's warehouse), it is obvious that a lot of work was put into it. When I went to the droid planet for the first time today I was really impressed at what was done there...only I couldn't talk to anyone, and I couldn't use the computers. When I hear the sound files that were not included, I wonder what it would have been like to play those scenes. It is such a shame that all the talent and hard work that went into these places and storylines was for nothing. Maybe not completely nothing, because obviously those of us who have chosen to dig these things out so we could experience them appreciate them a lot, whether or not it is expresed.

I guess what I am trying to say is thanks for all the hard work you put into this game. It is truly a work of art.

Hopefully you will be able to create a content patch, or if nothing else support those who are for no other reason than they love this game and want to see it at its full potential.

Well said Vortex I just posted a praise post as well and hope these posts do get to the developers and mean something to them.

I did not know about the unaccessible rooms and will have to find a way to check those out and also what is this droid planet you mentioned and how do I get there?

Well said Vortex I just posted a praise post as well and hope these posts do get to the developers and mean something to them. 

I did not know about the unaccessible rooms and will have to find a way to check those out and also what is this droid planet you mentioned and how do I get there?

There is no map, so it is easy to get lost there...plus, it is a big place. It is extremely cool! I am working on a map for it and will post it when I am done.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=330133

Thanks!!

That is the link to the post. You must get the armband to get through the droid planet because there are doors/forcefields that you cannot open. Also, there are places you get stuck, so read further down the thread so you have the correct places to warp to. Despite all the hassle, it is very cool there and you get cool stuff as well as gain a lot of xp. I highly recommend you are at least lvl 18 before you go there. The armband will open any door that won't normally open, as long as it is on the map. DO NOT try to go to the military base sublevel because all you get is a black screen and no way out.

Have fun!