Conditioning disappears from Feats screen

This happened to my Exile (Guardian/Weaponmaster), but also to others in my party (don't remember whom, long time since that playthrough). I had invested feats at level-up into Conditioning and Improved Conditioning, but then at one level-up the whole Conditioning line was gone.

Is this supposed to happen, and if so, does it only happen to certain classes/class combos?

• 2 months later...
This happened to my Exile (Guardian/Weaponmaster), but also to others in my party (don't remember whom, long time since that playthrough). I had invested feats at level-up into Conditioning and Improved Conditioning, but then at one level-up the whole Conditioning line was gone.

Is this supposed to happen, and if so, does it only happen to certain classes/class combos?

Same problem here. Guardian/Weapon Master. Lots of feats have poofed from the selection screen. Stealth Run, Conditioning line, Empathy line, Gear Head line.. just to name a few.

Anyone have any clue as to why?

Happens when you multi-class. Can (certain) happen to the Exile after choosing a Prestige Class (all classes do this)

Don't know about the TM's (don't really bother about them), but if it happens to the Exile after Multi-Classing it seems logical that this happens when they turn into a Jedi (not certain)

Anyone have any clue as to why?

Next to None bug-testing and QA might have something to do with it...