Who was the WORST jedi ever?

Worst Jedi  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Jedi

• Darth Malak (LOL)
    • Darth Nihilus (A guy in a clown mask)
    • Darth Sion (Wow, he could regenerate)
    • Jedi who died at Geonosis (Jedi who get killed by droids? lol)
    • Darth Bandon (Bigger LOL)
    • Darth Atris
    • Juhani (From KotOR I)

I loved his character because it was a interesting character, sure the fight was nothing to write home about, but the build up to the fight was awsome.

Aww NOW YOU TELL ME.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I just had a fight with Darth Nihilus. It lasted a whole 5 seconds and I took his mask. After that, Visas and I did some more 'nasty' stuff with the force. She's hot, I think you'll like her. Did I mention she is blind but can put on lipstick without smearing it on her face?

Lightsabres are cool....

Love, your son.

Dear Son,

What the hell are you talking about? Are you on the crack again? You riding the white pony, son?

And what about this whole mask business? I know you're ugly, but you said your girlfriend is blind and takes you by force? There's not need for a mask in that case.

That lipstick comment has me baffled. Is that what the girls do these days to show that they're hip? I'm down with that. Your mother used to be able to tie the stem of a cherry in a knot with her tongue. I guess she could blindfold herself and put on lipstick to stay groovy in this day and age.

Also, the glow in the dark ones can break and are not cool. Trust me, I know. I wouldn't be wasting my time writing to you had I stuck with the more traditional ones. Don't make the same mistake I did. Oh... and I still love you.... your birth was not an accident... I was just kidding.... Yeah... kidding.

Love, Dad.

Had I known =\

;)

Guest MacleodCorp

That anoying piece of shnite on Dantooine in KOTOR II! Master Vrook!? (Spelling?) He was the worse Jedi to date. I think Yoda would have kicked his whiney little ass... :rolleyes:

I liked Darth Nihilius

He was Mysterious with the clown or theatre like mask

and seemed also very strong

His power has resurrected a huge starship but he was a leech in the force

He reminds me something from the Phantom of the opera

but When i faced him he was soooo easy

with the help of Visas i really kicked his ass

What a disapointment

He had so much power to control a Huge Starship but he was not a great Swordfighter :)

Maybe Obsidian could make him more powerfull in a future patch (if it will exists and does not make him worse with another buggy patch :lol: )

OBSIDIAN really has screwed many things in these game from bugs to Enemy AI balance :lol::lol:

These game was Great in particular way but also a dissapointment for me :lol:

I really start to hate Obsidian