Who was the WORST jedi ever?

Worst Jedi  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Jedi

• Darth Malak (LOL)
    • Darth Nihilus (A guy in a clown mask)
    • Darth Sion (Wow, he could regenerate)
    • Jedi who died at Geonosis (Jedi who get killed by droids? lol)
    • Darth Bandon (Bigger LOL)
    • Darth Atris
    • Juhani (From KotOR I)

Jedi is now universal Drakonnen, and yes, at leats Bandon could be understood, but then again, all he said was, "As you comand master", and those two short lines when he meets you.

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

I say Luke.

I mean, come on... He couldn't even lift his wing out of the swap, while some little green dude did it with ease... He got his hand cut off... He then got shot in the hand trying to make a blaster deflect... Then in the end he has to call his daddy for help :lol:"

No it was those Dumbass Jedi at the Genosis Droid Pit.

Darth Bandon can defeat a Droid(unless it was my Anti Sith Lord Droids).

Darth Bandon is a good assasin but he cant defeat an anemisa Sith lord even he trained his ass off.

Revan(Pre/post anemisa) is a force to reckon with nor he was undertrained(if you give him a crappy build).

I do think Revan is not in the Same Leagues as the rest of the Jedi and Sith of Kotor 1 or 2.

I do think Exile has a chance against Revan.

Darth Bandon's bio said that he had killed many Jedis in his life while he was a Dark Jedi and as Sith.

Yeah, Bandon. Poor guy.

I mean, yeah, Malak was a cliche villain, without much substance.

But Bandon was the toady who followed the cliche villain without much substance and was easily killed, merely as a prelude to the real thing.

It's one thing to follow an evil Master of genuine cunning: a Revan or a Traya. But to be a sycophant to Malak is to be a fool.

why isn't Luke included? he's got to be the worst most hastily trained jedi of them all

I say Luke.

I mean, come on... He couldn't even lift his wing out of the swap, while some little green dude did it with ease...  He got his hand cut off... He then got shot in the hand trying to make a blaster deflect...  Then in the end he has to call his daddy for help  :thumbsup:"

:devil:"

Well, I was kidding (sorta). He can't be that bad... Even if his training was a bit rushed... He did beat down Vader after all.

Luke is the most powerful jedi of all time, its fact...

dont make me take up this argument with you cus i dont wanan type pages of reasons :devil:

just trust me  :thumbsup:

Vader LET Luke beat him, he wanted to turn him to the dark side instead of killing him, and perhaps because Luke was his son also. I can't think of any convincing evidence that luke was the greatest jedi ever, I mean it's not as though there was anyone else around to compare him with. He might have been the republics greatest hope at the time but that doesn't make him the greatest jedi ever.