Hate to break it to all your KotOR III new avatars

So, where is this Jedi coming from, the lost son of Darth Sion? No, KotOR III will start with either the exile or revan, or both. There is no way you can add a new "Hero Jedi" to the mix.

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

Also i couldnt come up with a really good title for this post, so it really means, THere will be no more heros in this saga of KOTOR games because it would not make sense.

There is no need to reply to your own thread.

You could have simply edited your first post.

~~~ Anyways, Kotor3 *NEEDS* a new hero.

This whole series has been about creating a hero of our own. Choosing Revan or the Exile again would make things FAR to linear , considering we would probably have to set their previews alignments This would serious cut the role playing aspect. Since, making them lose their way yet again, would be horrible story telling.... unless they plan to make Kotor3 completely linear... and I don't think a lot of people are looking for that kind of RPG, since their are a lot of other (some would say, much better) options for that.

Though, I want Revan/Exile to have a place in Kotor3. I think Kotor2 did an excelent job with Revan, and in the way they portraid him. Something similar would be awsome.

As for the New Hero... Would be nice to create someone without any background. Though, this would be hard... Since traditionaly in RPGs, Heros don't just appear out of nowhere.e

then again, it wouldnt make sense because you mine as well have infinite hero jedi people in the star wars universe. It wouldnt make sense. I would favor having revan again, and being able to choose what exile lookss like in the game if he/she is an NPC

I disagree.

I know people are in love with Revan and/or the Exile.

*BUT*

KOTOR has been about creating a hero. Choosing Revan or the Exile would destroy that... Unless they found out some clever way to make them lose the force again, memories... etc...

But it would have to be damn original.

EDIT- How would it not make sense to have another hero?

KOTOR has been about creating a hero.  Choosing Revan or the Exile would destroy that... Unless they found out some clever way to make them lose the force again, memories... etc...

Oh not again. How are they gonna make Revan lose his memory again and on top of it make it original?

Well, they really have to finish the Kotor II story first, that is why they must choose to be the exile and/or Revan because the story would not fit. I think your thinking about KotOR IX lol

Well, they really have to finish the Kotor II story first, that is why they must choose to be the exile and/or Revan because the story would not fit.  I think your thinking about KotOR IX lol

You don't need to be Revan/Exile to see how their story ends.

There story has been told already, we know were they are.

Oh not again. How are they gonna make Revan lose his memory again and on top of it make it original?

I'm not pro Revan/exile again if thats what you thought <_<

KOTOR has been about creating a hero.  Choosing Revan or the Exile would destroy that... Unless they found out some clever way to make them lose the force again, memories... etc...

But it would have to be damn original.

I was referring to that. But I understand that it

You cant Please everyone haitoku.

Kotor series is OverShadow by Revan(Stronger presence) and Exile( the weaker).

This IS REVAN's Story not creating your own Hero.

In Kotor 4, you can have a new hero if that would make you happy or an expanison pack for KOTOR 3

K3 where you dont have to be a friggin jedi .. A bounty hunter instead would be much better, oh yeah.

A bounty hunter?.... :shifty: ..... go and play with blasters will see how you do against lightsabers and the force.... you would be very competitive you know like Burkina Faso trying to defeat USA..... :blink::lol::lol:

So, where is this Jedi coming from, the lost son of Darth Sion?  No, KotOR III will start with either the exile or revan, or both.  There is no way you can add a new "Hero Jedi" to the mix.

I hope your right,

to me both Revan and the Exile (exile moreso then Revan) are needed as the PC to finish the existing storylines in place to finish the series off!

Building a new hero for Kotor3 is easy, the story goes that the Handmaiden went back to Telos to manage the academy, it's possible that other jedi like Mira and Atton and Visas followed her there. The story could be of a padawan at the new academy trained in the ways of the force and asked to seek out or accompany existing protagonists on a journey to find Revan and the exile.

The story wasn't precise about what happens to Bao-Dur, the Ebon Hawk, Remote or the droids. The exile might've ditched them like Revan did or he might've sent them back to bring news, so that gives us access to alot of stuff right there.

Training this new padawan might not have taken as long as it normally should, things being what they are, that gives you the opportunity to be either LS or DS. The padawan also has a background, the situation not allowing the training of children. So, he could be a bounty hunter, a diplomat, a technician, a scoundrel, a soldier, etc. giving the padawan a focus as a jedi, the possibilities go far beyond what was available in kotor 1 or 2.

As you explore space beyond the outer rim, you may learn wether or not Revan or the exile are still alive from encounters there, that would let you recreate them up to your own level (male, female, LS DS and so on). And if they still live you might join up with them.

They're gonna have to think up a name for the exile, and include it in their audio track because you can't keep calling him/her: hi exile, how you doin ? to which he/she might say: hey, I got a name too you know.

Needless to say that T3, HK, Mandalore and the Ebon Hawk have to be part of this story, they're recurring themes in all kotors.

yes another Jedi is needed...think about it, another Jedi that you can create of your own, choose his face, choose what he wears, color of lightsaber, his abilities, his starting force powers, all that from the beginning.

It would rock to have your new "hero" with Revan and Exile on your side fighting the True Sith....no??

Actually, K3 dont really need another Jedi hero....Star Wars isn't always about Jedi!! I like Bounce's idea, besides who says Bounty Hunters can't kill Jedi?? Jango Fett had killed Jedi..A Jedi is not the only powerful being in the whole of the SW universe...

I would much rather K3 be as open-ended as possible, like Galaxies..except, in K3 we don't have to pay every month..

SW is not all about the Jedi of course. But Kotor is, IMO.

Let's have Bounty Hunter 2 then if you want to play a "Fett-Wannabe" or maybe another MMORPG similar to Galaxy where you can choose your class.

Let's keep Kotor the hero being a jedi knight. Like I said, Revan and The Exile will need plenty of good jedi to fight with them. And similar characters to Mira and Atton will be in the party.