BIG STORYLINE BUGS!!! (Devs read!)

Yeah you released patch, but it fixed bugs I never had.

The problem is the game got big storyline bugs

1. YOU CANT MAKE A JEDI OUT OF MIRA (i'll show you how to be a jedi - just dont act like tourist bla bla bla and then its goodbye - goodbye) and thats why

2. YOU CANT HAVE ONE OF THE ENDINGS (according to dialog.tlk there is another ending where you make 4 jedi's out of your team, they come to old witch on malachor and she calls them children w/ lightsabers...)

3. BUGS IN HANDMAIDENS INFLUENCE

a) Why I can talk about Atris just after HM arrive on my ship and cant talk later if I didnt talk before?!

b) I literally walked on knees before HM :D but in the end there's no LOVE ending with her but I know it exists there!!!

Fix that,

Best regardz,

Sunchaser

Yeah you released patch, but it fixed bugs I never had.

The problem is the game got big storyline bugs

1. YOU CANT MAKE A JEDI OUT OF MIRA (i'll show you how to be a jedi - just dont act like tourist bla bla bla and then its goodbye - goodbye) and thats why

2. YOU CANT HAVE ONE OF THE ENDINGS (according to dialog.tlk there is another ending where you make 4 jedi's out of your team, they come to old witch on malachor and she calls them children w/ lightsabers...)

3. BUGS IN HANDMAIDENS INFLUENCE

a) Why I can talk about Atris just after HM arrive on my ship and cant talk later if I didnt talk before?!

b) I literally walked on knees before HM  :D  but in the end there's no LOVE ending with her but I know it exists there!!!

Fix that,

Best regardz,

Sunchaser

1. You can make a jedi out of Mira, you just have to take her to a certain spot on Nar Shaddaa after you have had the conversation with her about showing her the force.

2. See number 1, 4 jedi= Mira, Atton, Visas, Handmaiden

3. If you ignore Handmaiden and speak with Visas too much than the Handmaiden will get angry and refuse to talk to you for the rest of the game. You have to be nice to both of your women....

dont foget the deciple, and im not sure about hanharr

Hanharr can't become a Jedi because he's a Wookie. Something about George Lucas making the decision that Wookies can't become Jedi.

Also, you only get Disciple instead of Handmaiden, if you play a female Exile, so he wouldn't count as an extra one.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

How can you even understand a language and not be able to pronounce a single word :lol:

That's easy. Every French person I know who started learning English will say it's easier for them to understand than to actually speak it. I also felt the same way when I learned English (when I was very, very young).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

How can you even understand a language and not be able to pronounce a single word :lol:

That's easy. Every French person I know who started learning English will say it's easier for them to understand than to actually speak it. I also felt the same way when I learned English (when I was very, very young).

Yes but Han and Mission seem to be perfect in wookie,and a french person will still be able to pronounce those words sooner or later :huh:

Yes but Han and Mission seem to be perfect in wookie,and a french person will still be able to pronounce those words sooner or later :lol:

You clearly haven't met some of my relatives. :huh: Whee! Some of it vaguely resembles English...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------