Character Look-a-likes

That's ok, women like sensative guys, right?

Suuuuuure... that's why we're all Atton fangirls... because he's SENSITIVE! :-

(I'm just teasing... I actually have no idea why I thought you were a chick. It's okay. I thought Arkendale was a chick too. *shrug*)

On a more on-topic note, I think the reason why so many people don't think Katt looks like Atton is because they're just comparing still images with still images. A lot of the resemblance I find is more noticeable through Katt's body language. He often comes off as "Attony".

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Anyway, how about Ivan Green for Vandar:

I laughed WAY too much over that one. My co-worker must've started wondering about me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

lot of the resemblance I find is more noticeable through Katt's body language. He often comes off as "Attony".

Yeah, I, obviously, think Katt is the closest. He changes his appearance so frequently for films that you really have to see him in action to get the full "Atton" experience. The closest alternative anyone produced was Joe Flanigan (I think it was Flautus??). Joe sorta looks like Atton, but again, you have to see acting him to get the impression.

Here's a pic:

MajorJohnSheppard2.jpg

and JFDC_SGA_Flanigan_5.jpg

And for the clips:

I reccomend watching "Thoughtcrimes" Scooby-Doo clip:

http://joe-flanigan.net/video.php

Royal

Great suggestions Royal... how do you think them up!?!

Well, can't take all the credit, I think Flautus came up with it originally. Oh and to get more Joe than you know what to do with, watch Stargate Atlantis on SciFi, great show...SciFi channel should really pay me for these free plugs lol.

Royal

Great suggestions Royal... how do you think them up!?!

Well, can't take all the credit, I think Flautus came up with it originally.  Oh and to get more Joe than you know what to do with, watch Stargate Atlantis on SciFi, great show...SciFi channel should really pay me for these free plugs lol.

Royal

You deserve credit... you come up with some great suggestions... like Peter Woodward and Ivan Green... *sniggers*

And, I never wanted to watch Stargate Atlantis because of the lack of Richard Dean Anderson, but if Joe is in it then I might just start watching it... :-

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Mmmh... Actually he kind of does look a bit like Atton... Even the hair. :p

He looks a little too... happy, though. Even when he's serious.

TC002.jpg

(Seriously hot, though. :wub: )

post-11475-1121881781_thumb.jpg

TC072.jpg

Atton: Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ok, now THESE ones look more like Atton:

TC091.jpg

TC095.jpg

(I really have to stop looking at pictures of Joe Flanigan now...)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

His hair is even slightly messed up when he dresses up...

I smell conspiracy...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Silver, you're right, Joe never acts or looks as thuggish/mean/badass as Nicky Katt. The best I could find are a few pics form his guest-in on CSI:Miami where he played a wife beater and a couple eps of SG Atlantis:

http://www.joe-flanigan.net/gallery/detail...50bda96ae1dc346

http://www.joe-flanigan.net/gallery/detail...50bda96ae1dc346

sheppard.jpg

Had to post that one--jacket reminded me of Carth lol,

Royal

*hangs head*

Noooo!! It took me long enough to get AWAY from his site earlier! Now I'm back on it again! >_<

This one is definitely very Attony:

SGA101_410.jpg

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Messed up hair, coffee, forming an addiction, I smell conspiracy, and this time, it isn't the hair product...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.