Character Look-a-likes

Just thought I'd scare the Mical-haters...or something....but I think this shows what I mean about the structure of Mical's face vs. Greg Ellis. And actually, while doing this, I see it even more now, once you take away Ellis not-blue eyes and his tan skintones.

di-ellis1a.jpg

Hmm... I'm not sure if I see the resemblance there Crimson... :mellow:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Whats "the OC"?

And that guy doesn't look like Atton. You know, the on from that "OC".

I live in America, I know whats up.

Am I right ladies/fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know that, but you watch Orange County California all the time?

How do you watch a county?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know it's a show, I just like to bust people's chops.

Whats realy strange is not only does Katts not look anything like Atton, hes not even an attractive guy to boot. His whussy, pseudo-intellectual, compassionate educator garb was the crowning turd, in the dung pile that was Boston Public

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Whats realy strange is not only does Katts not look anything like Atton, hes not even an attractive guy to boot. His whussy, pseudo-intellectual, compassionate educator garb was the crowning turd, in the dung pile that was Boston Public

He was good in Dazed & Confused though, when he beat up that nerdy guy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

:lol:

I live in Austin and the Moon Towers are real

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

USER POSTED IMAGE? I'm not sure that's a human.. :ph34r: Ummm perhaps a linky would be better.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.