Character Look-a-likes

I am gone for 9 hours and this thread goes out of control. It will probobly get locked thatnks to Launch. :p

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Never. You've failed, your Nickyness. I am a non-conformist like my father; I'll never turn to the Nicky-is-Atton side.

The "Nicky-is-Atton side" is the non-conformist side--most would have you believe Nick is not Atton--you'll soon see the turth of the matter...I think I sound stranger than Tom Cruise now lol.

Royal

How about a young Elvis for Atton? (I see a little resemblance. I know it's not convincing enough for any of the Nicky fangirls and will try to find a better one soon and crush them all then. :ermm: :D )

The screenshot is done by LadyCrimson. :( So thanks.

That's where you are wrong. Launch's scheme is to have everyone conform to the idea that Nicky Katt is Atton Rand, and I won't bite it. I'm above such things.

You know nothing of my true scheme... :(

How about a young Elvis for Atton? (I see some resemblance. I know it's not convincing enough for any of the Nicky fangirls and will try to find a better one soon and crush them all.  :) )

I can kinda see where you're going with the Elvis suggestion julianw, but to be quite honest, it just doesn't hold up... it's still Nicky for me :ermm:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I don't see it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You're blind. It works better if you see him on TV, though. Y'know, in motion and all. That pic isn't the ultimate but I couldn't be arsed to look for a better one. The secret is in his lifting the left side of his upper lip every time he smiles.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I do see what you are saying about the lifting his lip and all.

In a lot of cases they seem to have modelled the characters (in K2 anyway) after their VO actor/actress. Witness Mira's voice actress Emily Berry:

headshot_Berry.jpg

and Mira:

K2%20-%20023%20-%20Mira%20jedi.jpg

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Exactly, but instead of heating up left over pizza in the microwave, I like to put it in a toaster oven on the toast setting. I just like it a little more crispy.

It wouldn't surprise me if Katt were actually in my living room for a dinner party, that he might remind me more of Atton then - simply for the voice being attached to a live moving person, and that he probably was used at least a little for the face model. (like that nose, as I've said...hehe)

But straight pictures and video...I just don't see it. He'd have to be standing in front of me in 3D.

Kind of like Mical's voice actor - I can see a tiny bit of resemblance in a weird kind of way (lips, cheekbones, brow) but overall visually, nothing like.

But that voice. Yummy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yes, very yummy...

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Just thought I'd scare the Mical-haters...or something....but I think this shows what I mean about the structure of Mical's face vs. Greg Ellis. And actually, while doing this, I see it even more now, once you take away Ellis not-blue eyes and his tan skintones.

di-ellis1a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

While we are on the topic of look-a-likes, I was watching Final Destination on Sci Fi just now, and one of the FBI agents (Shreck was his name I think.) has the same voice as Bao Dur. It could be that same guy but I don't know his name and I am too lazy to look it up. I just wanted to let you all know.

Just thought I'd scare the Mical-haters...or something....but I think this shows what I mean about the structure of Mical's face vs. Greg Ellis. And actually, while doing this, I see it even more now, once you take away Ellis not-blue eyes and his tan skintones.

di-ellis1a.jpg

I actually see the resemblance in those pics, nice work lol.

It wouldn't surprise me if Katt were actually in my living room for a dinner party, that he might remind me more of Atton then

If Nick were ever actually in my living room, well he'd probably never be allowed to leave lol. Actually, you're right, straight up pics can't give you the idea alone. I reccomend seeing Nick in the film "Boiler Room", or perhaps, if you prefer, "Way of the Gun" to get the resemblance down more. It's an impressionistic kind of thing. There are a couple of clips of Nick in action as it were, on ABC.com (from his upcoming midseason show "The Evidence") Might give ya a better perspective. Here's the link:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2005-...heevidence.html

Scroll down for the clips (there are three I think) Enjoy all, and happy look-a-liking,

Royal

Doesn't work w/my no-real plugins-added Firefox...and I refuse to open IE since the site has pop-ups. :p

Hmm....guess I'll go look at Firefox's pages, maybe I can figure it out.