Character Look-a-likes

I can see the Ben Kingsley/Bao Dur resemblance but I suspect he'd be too old... hmm...

*is suddenly distracted by RonCarth pics*

(w00t)

Soo... dreamy... mmm... RonCarth... *drools*

:wub::wub:

DL

P.S. Thank you for all the lovely RonCarth pics Silver o:)

P.P.S. Pfft... I'm not going to sink so low as to stalk him... no siree... no stalking done by me... :-" :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

unfortunaly you won't become pres jodo your too much of a star wars freak to become one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Julian McMahon for canderous. (he's dr. doom and Christian Troy from nip/tuck) he might be an atton with a little bit of work.

P.S.  Who is this avatar of yours, Silver?

My avatar is Lilah, a character from the web comic Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Oh, nevermind, I just noticed that Calax already answered that.

You do know that Nicky Katt is 35, right? :p Well, if you do want to stalk him, at least he'll never suspect a 13-year-old girl and might let his guards down. Whereas me, I'm close to entering cougar territory, so he'd likely be on his toes. o:)

You are henceforth in charge of rooting through his garbage at his home in... wherever the hell it is he lives. (Apparently I'm not a very dedicated stalker if I can't even be bothered to find that out.)

I'm really hoping that if Nicky Katt ever reads this, he'll take the time to read the disclaimer in my sig. I admit that my humour is bad, but it's humour nonetheless.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

oh deus ex, Jenna wouldn't be good, she can't fight except as la blue girl perhaps. perhaps Milla Jovovich of Fifth Element and Resident evil fame

oh deus ex, Jenna wouldn't be good, she can't fight except as la blue girl perhaps. perhaps Milla Jovovich of Fifth Element and Resident evil fame

Good point,I forgot about her.She looks hot in armour too.

P.S does this Deus Ex cult consist of Invisible War flaming?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

in my opinion yes it does.... though some of the texture mods for iw rock...

You do know that Nicky Katt is 35, right? :p Well, if you do want to stalk him, at least he'll never suspect a 13-year-old girl and might let his guards down. Whereas me, I'm close to entering cougar territory, so he'd likely be on his toes. ;)

You are henceforth in charge of rooting through his garbage at his home in... wherever the hell it is he lives. (Apparently I'm not a very dedicated stalker if I can't even be bothered to find that out.)

I'm really hoping that if Nicky Katt ever reads this, he'll take the time to read the disclaimer in my sig. I admit that my humour is bad, but it's humour nonetheless.

Yay, dumpster diving! :D Though perhaps there is some truth to my being a little young for a stalker... I would like to change my aplication for vice president to that of the presidency of the Atton Worshiping Division of the Nicky Katt Stalker Club for fangirls under the age of eighteen (because we all know video game characters are fair game at any age). :rolleyes:

P.S. Great, you had to answer my question truthfully, didn't you? Now I have another web comic to add to my excuses for sitting on my butt staring at a computer screen all summer, to go along with Order of the Stick. :-" :p

sig2.gif

You do know that Nicky Katt is 35, right? :- Well, if you do want to stalk him, at least he'll never suspect a 13-year-old girl and might let his guards down. Whereas me, I'm close to entering cougar territory, so he'd likely be on his toes. :rolleyes:

henceforth you shall be called......Darth Nicky Katt Stalker :D

You do know that Nicky Katt is 35, right? Well, if you do want to stalk him, at least he'll never suspect a 13-year-old girl and might let his guards down.

I knew starting a junior chapter would be a good idea! lol Anyway, I agree Ben Kingsley is definitely a bit too old. I stioll a certain resemblance though. What about Ron Eldard for Kavar? I dont think the voice matches real well, but the looks are somewhat similar:

ron-eldard.jpg

Royal