Gothic 3 first info and screenshots!

Claws

owned you!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks to both of you.

From what I gather, meh. Out of the listed games, I only have some passing interest in:

• Oblivion (because I want to check if Bethesda learned anything from Morrowind)
  • Codename: Panzers, Phase Two (and I still haven't played the first, just the demo)
  • Dreamfall: The Longest Journey 2 (to check if its going to be good or just miss the mark in regards to the original)
  • Tactica Online (online turnbased, baby)
  • Uncharted Waters Online
  • STALKER (just to see if it actually turns up like the initial impressions suggested)

While I think Obsidian can produce a superior OC in NWN (not that hard to do considering the original one), I have little interest in the game at this time. And Dragon Age... Very little about it interests me. Too early to tell on both cases.

PNJ? PotNukeJush? WHAT?

BG3 doesn't even have an announced devloper (even if it has one) so as of now it's dead to me.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

How can it not have dwarves in it, if it obviously had dwarf-tossing featured?!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Everyone loves a good rodeo sometimes!

kirottu said:

Gothic 3 teaser site

Yea, I saw that, and with a real screenshot. Looks great, but looks awfully similar to Oblivion, but I guess it

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Haha, that video is awesome! I am guessing the same guy who did the music in Gothic/Gothic 2 also made the music for the teaser-trailer. It brought back a good feeling of nostalgia for me at least.

By the way, I am glad it's coming out in 2006.. because with that kind of graphics, my machine would jump out of the window on the second floor, if I even tried to install Gothic 3 on it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!