Gothic 3 first info and screenshots!

Claws

OT: Who is Hades moonlighting as now?

A 6 foot rabbit known to all as Harvey o:)

big%20bunny.jpg

Geez, that would really rot your socks if they took away the post counter...

Nah I don't care about the post count :-

Well, I must say I like the six foot rabbit. Very cool. :cool:

You don't care about the post count? Then why on god's earth are you posting an average of a post every ten minutes over a period of three days? I spent less time completing Half-Life 2, ferkrissakes! :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You don't care about the post count? Then why on god's earth are you posting an average of a post every ten minutes over a period of three days? I spent less time completing Half-Life 2, ferkrissakes!

:"> I just don't have anything better to do...and I hate school :blink:o:)

You don't care about the post count? Then why on god's earth are you posting an average of a post every ten minutes over a period of three days? I spent less time completing Half-Life 2, ferkrissakes!

:"> I just don't have anything better to do...and I hate school :-:p

I loved school. What a bludge. I wish I could go back instead of working ... almost as much fun as university (what I remember of it ... :-" )

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Like I said earlier. He will slow down. Before today, I wasn't posting that much recently myself and today WOWSERS - mostly in my mod thread too. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Post counts are irrelevant.

I must admit it is one of the silliest concepts I have ever encountered.

What is the rationale for "levelling up" a BB contributor? (Tapping into those of us with OCD; jonesing for more role-play... :- ) And what has your post count got to do with your contribution, except (generally) as an inverse proportion to the quality of the material posted? :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

By that logic a man with 1 post is better than a man with 100  :- ,tho I do agree post count is irelevent :p

Well, not to be too simplistic, I would argue that the truth is closer to some sort of proportional ratio of edits : posts ... :-

Maybe they should have a yellow/red card warning system, or a reward for good posts system. Get enough kudos and you are recognised as a worthwhile member.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So how would that system work what's stoping someone to give a card to someone that doesn't share the same opinions :- ?

Cards only awarded by moderators. (I guess it's zero tollerance at the moment, if a mod gets a bad report they would check the thread and your post and can you if they think you're bad.)

But anyone could report a post as useful or relevant or good, too. Then this would count towards some sort of postivie score, or "level". Certainly would be a better system than just the post count.

Baley, what's your average post time? :ph34r:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

32.24 :-

Just...wow. I remember one band forum where one member got 1500+ posts in a week by having well over hundred posts per day, but your contribution to this forum is still quite...enormous.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

32.24 :thumbsup:

Just...wow. I remember one band forum where one member got 1500+ posts in a week by having well over hundred posts per day, but your contribution to this forum is still quite...enormous.

:">

And to get this back on-topic G3 seeems great but I wanna see some screenies before I start praising the graphics :devil::-"

You suck. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyhow, just a quick question: is anyone here but me registered at the official Gothic forums too?

There are official forums now ?

On topic:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bethesda say that Oblivion would cover a landmass which is even bigger than Morrowinds ? How on earth do they hope to make it less steril if they didn't manage it in the predecessor ? Radiant AI sounds neat but it will never substitute well-written NPCs and custom quests and I fear that their solution to the dead world is an automated AI rather than old-fashioned design.

Well Mw was shorter than Daggerfall and Arena was the biggest(or am I wrong?)

They seem to make their games smaller and smaller ;)" ...I liked Gothic's AI but after a while it became repetitive :p

Anyhow, just a quick question: is anyone here but me registered at the official Gothic forums too?

Do you mean the ones hosted by JoWood?

On topic:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bethesda say that Oblivion would cover a landmass which is even bigger than Morrowinds ? How on earth do they hope to make it less steril if they didn't manage it in the predecessor ? Radiant AI sounds neat but it will never substitute well-written NPCs and custom quests and I fear that their solution to the dead world is an automated AI rather than old-fashioned design.

What do you mean "on topic"??? It's Gothic 3 thread, not Oblivion!