• 3. Upper Row Center
    • 4. Left Front Row
    • 5. Left Middle Row
    • 6. Letf Upper Row
    • 7. Right Front Row
    • 8. Right Middle Row
    • 9. Right Upper Row
    • 10. I'd sneak in back (yeah right!)

............. ............. ............. .............

............. ......:cool: ............. .............

being a tall young man myself i'd go upper or middle center :lol:

You are all crazy. I sit right up front, what's the point in having a screen forty feet high if you sit back where the aspect ratio makes it look like a tv?

Sit up and be CONSUMED in the Force! Peripheral vision overload as special effects overpower your meagre human senses! (Assuming it is going to be a good film, of course: otherwise I won't watch it.)

:cool:

I remember first watching the Aldous Huxley camp-nazi classic Starship Troopers front row. Man, did those bugs look mean! :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Back row is ok, but yeah, aspect ratio isnt as good....but front row is the worst...u cant see **** when ur looking up at the ceiling practically...ur neck will cramp or at least mine will (and any other normal human)

Middle Center is the best for aspect ratio, and thats the best for the sound because u get the surround sound the way its supposed to be and etc.

Back row is ok, but yeah, aspect ratio isnt as good....but front row is the worst...u cant see **** when ur looking up at the ceiling practically...ur neck will cramp or at least mine will (and any other normal human)

Middle Center is the best for aspect ratio, and thats the best for the sound because u get the surround sound the way its supposed to be and etc.

Nah, I'll agree that it takes ten minutes or so to get your eyes used to the HUGE screen, but bring it on. My middle name is MORE. Sound in newer theatres is made to hit every seat, but I guess there are better spots (probably can't avoid some nodal points around the entire cinema). Then again, after all the nightclubs I've been in over the years, I'm losing my hearing anyway. (It's not like I'm gunna miss anything from Skywalker Sound, they don't turn the volume down or anything....)

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My middle name is MORE.

:D

does that mean your last name is less? :p"