coolest item

aight people,i thought this would be interesting to chat about.i'm sure ya all went thru the game several times so i need your oppinion on this.WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST ITEM IN THE GAME? ( armor , robes,implants,crystals.....anything!!!!)

let's hear it :lol:

Markos Ragnos's sandwich

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

aight people,i thought this would be interesting to chat about.i'm sure ya all went thru the game several times so i need your oppinion on this.WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST ITEM IN THE GAME? ( armor , robes,implants,crystals.....anything!!!!)

let's hear it :thumbsup:

Coolest item: A tie between the Carbonite Projector and Cryoban Grenade.

Best Item: The Exile's personal saber crystal (when its full potential is reached).

(And by contrast, the most pointless item has to be the Killstick, but fortunately you can't get that one without cheating. :p )

Hmm...strangely, I can't think of a 'best' or even a 'coolest' off the top of my head.

But the Exile's personal crystal would have to up there, if only because it's not...random! :D

I just know I'll think of 5 things a couple hours from now...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, probably the orange crystal. For some reason, I'm in love with the Jal Shey Neophyte Armor (I know there's another kind -- like the Padawan Robes and the Master Robes -- but I can't think of it). My Exile's always wearing it.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Upgrade: Biorestorative underlay Mark IV

Robe: Barad Dor Robes (Maybe have gotten the spelling wrong...) Also the upgradable Jal Shey Neophyte Armor. Yum.

Melee weapon: Arg'garok

(You can be armed with two Arg'garoks and its as good as a two lightsabers. Woohoo. My Mandalore was running around with two of those on the Ravager. He was just as powerful as my Sith Assassin.)

Crystal: Viridian

(The colour is just so pretty!)

:p

The sexy dancer's outfit I got after shaking my groove thing for Vogga the Hutt.

Very much like Leia's outfit. Hutts must have a thing for metal bikinis.

I wore it around for a while but without much success. The defensive bonus on something like that must be -10. And Atton didn't even notice!!