Proton bomb? Overrided consol?

I have searched the whole ship after the override consol for the missle bay... But i cant find it. You know one of the proton bombs or what it is, one was broken so i should find a new one.

I am in the Ravager with tha nasty sith lord, who speaks like well...

:lol:

Are you looking for the missile bay itself or just the console to open it?

The missile bay is in the same room as the workbench. If you are looking for the console, it is in the same room. It should be on the far left of the room as you walk in.

What Palmtree said.

I had the same problem the first time I went through the Ravager. I felt like a moron when I finally did find the console after going through the entire ship like 3 times looking for it. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What Palmtree said.

I had the same problem the first time I went through the Ravager. I felt like a moron when I finally did find the console after going through the entire ship like 3 times looking for it. :thumbsup:

You're not alone. I had trouble the first time as well, and also ran through the ship several times.

The console is on the far short wall and looks like one that's used as wall decoration all over the place rather than a standard computer console, but this particular one can be used.

Though I would have preferred it if you had been allowed to dump G0T0 at the last bomb site, since he (it?) by his own words carries a rather powerful proton core. A heroic sacrifice to save the Republic... :thumbsup:

Though I would have preferred it if you had been allowed to dump G0T0 at the last bomb site, since he (it?) by his own words carries a rather powerful proton core. A heroic sacrifice to save the Republic...  :thumbsup:

Win-win scenario, if you ask me!

Stupid GOTO. I hate that thing.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

The console is on the far short wall and looks like one that's used as wall decoration all over the place rather than a standard computer console, but this particular one can be used.

Though I would have preferred it if you had been allowed to dump G0T0 at the last bomb site, since he (it?) by his own words carries a rather powerful proton core. A heroic sacrifice to save the Republic...  :)

That's about the best idea I've heard in a long time... many years. :thumbsup: (w00t) ;)