The patch is out, and...

It didn't add back any cut content. Pity.

However, given that it's only a 1.0b revision, the implication is that there may be another patch to push it to 1.1. This is pure speculation on my part, of course, but it would be nice to hear from Obisidian.

It didn't add back any cut content. Pity.

However, given that it's only a 1.0b revision, the implication is that there may be another patch to push it to 1.1. This is pure speculation on my part, of course, but it would be nice to hear from Obisidian.

Have you not bothered to search for any of the existing patch threads in this forum?

If you had, and they aren't hard to find, you would know that they isn't going to be any content added by the patches.

There is an unofficial team in the KotOR2 playing community who are putting together a mod that will add some of the content about which you speak. They are working in their own time, using their own resources and receiving nothing but praise from the rest of the community.

So, No, there won't be any new content with any of the Obsidian patches, because LucasArts has denied permission to do so.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Have you not bothered to search for any of the existing patch threads in this forum?

If you had, and they aren't hard to find, you would know that they isn't going to be any content added by the patches.

There is an unofficial team in the KotOR2 playing community who are putting together a mod that will add some of the content about which you speak. They are working in their own time, using their own resources and receiving nothing but praise from the rest of the community.

So, No, there won't be any new content with any of the Obsidian patches, because LucasArts has denied permission to do so.

I have read through a few of them, but I haven't been able to read every single one. My life is not on these forums.

There was a thread that was deleted by Obsidian stating that they might be adding content back in. I was wondering how that was going.

It's truly a pity that LA has denied Obisidan permission to add back the cut content. Then again, this only reinforces the prevelent opinion that LA is a company full of ass hats.

I have read through a few of them, but  I haven't been able to read every single one. My life is not on these forums.

There was a thread that was deleted by Obsidian stating that they might be adding content back in. I was wondering how that was going.

It's truly a pity that LA has denied Obisidan permission to add back the cut content. Then again, this only reinforces the prevelent opinion that LA is a company full of ass hats.

There are at least 2 other topics:

Here is one:

An earlier thread

And read the Restoration thread. (Should still be on the first page.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And I did not see anything about Obisidian restoring the cut content, in part or en toto. Since there was an official post saying that it might be done (though that post was later deleted), I was wondering what happened with that.