Character Ages

Oh, I forgot - another concept/theory is that the more knowledge a culture aquires, the longer time it takes to educate the next generation. But this does not have to equal a longer 'perceived childhood' period. It just does in our culture.

And I'll stop now since this is way off the topic. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

annyone wanna take a crack at Bao'dur. His age seems the hardest too put :huh:

Part of the problem is that he was obviously very smart, but if he got annoyed with the other techs and got away with doing something about it, possibly he was on a par with them or slightly older/higher rank. My guess is that he is a little younger than Exile, because of the hero worship thing going on, but probably not by much.

Maybe Bao-Dur uses that red paint to hide the wrinkles....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Cut off one of his horns and count the rings inside  :huh:

Will you stop making me laugh so much? I almost choked on my food just now. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

That's false logic to assume that because it's common sense that it follows that a cultural attitude must change.

The societies adapt themselves to the environment and to the things that happen to them. That is a fact. NO society remains unchanged with the passing of years. All of them evolve adopt other customs and so on. A society that refuses to adapt is destined to meet it

She eats at the computer.. kinky :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YOU! Stop making me laugh so! :huh:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

And yes, he does look like an evil scumbag in those avatars. Me no likey.

I agree! He looks a bit like the Matthew Lillard Shaggy in those pics. In the game Atton is kind of baby-faced--unless he goes dark side. Although he doesn't look much older than Han Solo in game and Han was about 34-5 I think. Are those avatars rejected game portraits, or are they concept art?

I'm playing dark side now for the first time. I wanted to wait for the patch before my second game, seeing as it was coming so soon...

Just after taking my first steps towards the dark side, Atton is looking like a pale raisin. My $deity, he's hideous. Not that I care for his appearance in any case, I just think it's a bit odd he should look worse than

I was noticing that myself the other day - Atton seems to look worse Darkside than the others - his spots are generally darker, anyway. I wonder why...must be vibes from his Jedi-killing days.

After all, the Jedi Order appear to be training kids as warriors as soon as they are old enough to hold a training lightsaber. :)

They don't train kids as warriors. They take kids into training because their minds are more opened to the force and that makes things easier.

As for being able to hold a lightsabre, any kid can do it, since the blade has no weight. :devil:

I thought that lightsabers were supposed to be heavy...or at least thats what G.L said in the the dvd release fo the OT....im not a SW expert tho :thumbsup:"

HK was built during the Mandalorian Wars. In K1 he says that he was sent to an assasination mission to Mandalorian space. A mandalorian soldier "claimed him as booty" and sent him on Mandalore himself (as HK said "his poorest performance" :p ).

Or so I renember it.

that is wrong. he clearly states he was built in the middle of the jedi civil war.

After all, the Jedi Order appear to be training kids as warriors as soon as they are old enough to hold a training lightsaber. :)

They don't train kids as warriors. They take kids into training because their minds are more opened to the force and that makes things easier.

As for being able to hold a lightsabre, any kid can do it, since the blade has no weight. ;)

I thought that lightsabers were supposed to be heavy...or at least thats what G.L said in the the dvd release fo the OT....im not a SW expert tho :-"

:huh: Now I am confused. How much does light weight? :rolleyes:

HK was built during the Mandalorian Wars. In K1 he says that he was sent to an assasination mission to Mandalorian space. A mandalorian soldier "claimed him as booty" and sent him on Mandalore himself (as HK said "his poorest performance" :huh: ).

Or so I renember it.

that is wrong. he clearly states he was built in the middle of the jedi civil war.

Do you get that line in KoTOR 2? I never got it. Guess I have to do a little more talking to HK. :rolleyes:

But in KoTOR 1 he says that he is sent to a mission in Mandalorian space and a mandalorian officer sends him to kill mandalore. Also Canderous says that Mandalore is killed in the Mandalorian wars. So I also got the impression that HK was built before the mandalorian wars were over.

:huh: Now I am confused. How much does light weight? :rolleyes:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... but in case you're not... you do realize a lightsaber has a hilt, right?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yes I do, wait...yes, I do. :rolleyes:  But it can

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

GL thought slowly abandoned the heavy sabers idea. So i dont think they are supposed to be heavy.

Even if the hilt has some weight the fact that all the weight is balanced in the hilt makes it a different kind of weapon than a heavy broadsword. so all teh flashy twirling and dancing is justifiable and it makes jedi fighting a more viable and unique style than that of teh OT.

GL thought slowly abandoned the heavy sabers idea. So i dont think they are supposed to be heavy.

Even if  the hilt has some weight the fact that all the weight is balanced in the hilt makes it a different kind of weapon than a heavy broadsword. so all teh flashy twirling and dancing is justifiable and it makes jedi fighting a more viable and unique style than that of teh OT.

Guess I finally got one right then. :ermm: