Stuck on Ravager - 4th Proton core wont trigger

Hi All,

Ive scaned these forums for help and I see a few others have seen this issue before.

I have defeated Visas Master and returned from the Ravager Bridge, to place the final Proton charge. The Journal says I have the 4th core (I got it from the missile bay).

However, whatever I do, I cant get the next trigger to work and place the charge.

Ive revisited all 4 bomb sites, and nothing.

When I go to the shuttle, it tells me I havent placed the 4th core. But I cant - there is no option to do so.

I have installed Patch 1.0a (UK version) and 1.0b wont install manually or automaticall or with Azuths trick (it tells me I have no internet connection and stops). I have a feeling the patch wont work anyhow.

I do NOT have a nocd or hacked version - I paid for this game.

I dont want to start again because the same thing could happen.

Can someone please tell me how to get past this?

Ive also tried a savegame editor to change the quest to its next status (you have placed the core) and I still cant board the shuttle. That was a last resort !

Can someone help - or give me a savegame thats just passed that ?

Many thanks

D

Hi All,

Ive scaned these forums for help and I see a few others have seen this issue before.

I have defeated Visas Master and returned from the Ravager Bridge, to place the final Proton charge. The Journal says I have the 4th core (I got it from the missile bay).

However, whatever I do, I cant get the next trigger to work and place the charge.

Ive revisited all 4 bomb sites, and nothing.

When I go to the shuttle, it tells me I havent placed the 4th core. But I cant - there is no option to do so.

I have installed Patch 1.0a (UK version) and 1.0b wont install manually or automaticall or with Azuths trick (it tells me I have no internet connection and stops). I have a feeling the patch wont work anyhow.

I do NOT have a nocd or hacked version - I paid for this game.

I dont want to start again because the same thing could happen.

Can someone please tell me how to get past this?

Ive also tried a savegame editor to change the quest to its next status (you have placed the core) and I still cant board the shuttle. That was a last resort !

Can someone help - or give me a savegame thats just passed that ?

Many thanks

D

I don't know if this is much help, but I've always placed all the charges before I went to the bridge and confronted Visas master. Then Mandalore's 'we have to get OFF this ship' makes a whole lot of sense, and we just run for it. I'm wondering if that is the bug. Anybody?

I don't know if this is much help, but I've always placed all the charges before I went to the bridge and confronted Visas master.  Then Mandalore's 'we have to get OFF this ship' makes a whole lot of sense, and we just run for it.  I'm wondering if that is the bug.  Anybody?

Too bad it ain't. The proton core should trigger even after facing Nihilus (note that I also took the core after the battle, maybe if you get it before the battle, then whack Nihilus before you plant 4 this happens?)

You don't need to place all the charges before going to the bridge. The first time I played through, I placed some of the charges, went to the bridge, then placed the rest of them. This problem has really confused me since I cannot see anything that antagonistix has missed.

You don't need to place all the charges before going to the bridge. The first time I played through, I placed some of the charges, went to the bridge, then placed the rest of them. This problem has really confused me since I cannot see anything that antagonistix has missed.

Yeah, I'm stumped too... I usually tend to put up the 3 charges, go face Nihilus, then put up the 4th charge (I don't know why). I've never had this problem before.

I don't know... I'd try loading an earlier game, one when you're still on Citadel Station or something (as much of a pain as this may be).

Yeah, I'm not much help, I know. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

1st game- 3 protons-Nihilus-last proton = worked

2st game- 4 protons-Nihilus = worked

3rd game- 3 protons-got proton from missile-Nihilus-last proton = worked

Doesn't seem like an normal scripting bug if you act incorrectly in planting...

Are you certain you got to all 4 points, as given on the Map?

It is easy (as many things look the same) to be on the wrong passageway (left passage when you should be right etc).

If I remember correctly the 4th bomb will always fail. Listen to the comlink what the Mandalorian tells you.

You have to find an alternative...

bomb.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

How did you get the Proton charge out?

OK,

Firstly thanks all you guys for your help.

To answer Masillas question, I got the proton core by manipulating the console next to the missile Bay in that room.

It then gave me an option of "Taking the core" or Stepping away. I took the core.

My Journal updated and said that I had the last core and all I had to do was place it.

Thats where I got stuck and it wouldnt let me.

In any event, I had to start again from a saved game after beating Atris. When I did that - I carefully did all the charges on the ravager first before going into Visas Room, and then facing Nihilus this time.

That seemed to work.

I have seen though that other people have had this problem. So if you have, try that. Start the whole Ravager mission from the beginning. Perhaps it depends on which order you place the carges ? I have no idea and can only put it down as a bug! One of the many many.

BTW - the ending sucked - anyone else think that ? I mean all that happened for me (Spoiler alert!) is that I killed Kreia and then her 3 Lightsabres, and asked her about the future. Then it showed me a VERY SMALL movie of the ebon hawk flying away. HOW ? HOW was it repaired by whom ?

What happened to Bao Durs robot that was being confronted by Goto ?

The ending sucked man and Im still eager for more !

What a sucker eh ?

Thanks again all you people of this forum!

Dan

BTW - the ending sucked - anyone else think that ?

No, no one at all.

(Sorry, I'm feeling especially sarcastic this morning. Maybe I should go have coffee after all.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

BTW - the ending sucked - anyone else think that ?

No, no one at all.

(Sorry, I'm feeling especially sarcastic this morning. Maybe I should go have coffee after all.)

Ahhh! You must be british.

But then agin you would be off "taking" Tea....

hmmm...............

I can see most hate the ending! I asked for that...

Ahhh! You must be british.

But then agin you would be off "taking" Tea....

hmmm...............

I can see most hate the ending! I asked for that...

Guess again! I'm Canadian! :p

Yeah, the ending wasn't very... um... well, okay, it BLEW. I'm just a bit tired of people saying how bad it was, when clearly complaining about the ending is about as effective as shaking your fist and yelling at the sky when it's raining and you want it to be sunny.

But you're new to the board, so I'll forgive you. This time. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------