KOTOR Merchandise

What KOTOR merchandise would you buy?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What KOTOR merchandise would you buy?

• T-Shirt with box cover art (either game)
    • A hat with a Sith Lord's headshot on it
    • Plushies!
    • Yellow dougle-lightsaber keychain
    • Bastila Shan blow-up doll (for lonely men/lesbians)
    • Atton Rand blow-up doll (for lonely women/gays)
    • Darth Sion blow-up doll (for lonely weirdos)
    • Talking Kreia doll
    • Zaalbar/Hanharr bathmats
    • KOTOR themed press-on tattoos

This is assuming any of these were to be made available. Please forgive me if any already are.

*grins* where is the Visas Blow up Doll? :PPPPP LOL!

Seriously tho, Id love some KotOR 1 and 2 minitures

even though I know longer play Warhammer I still have a freaking painting minitures addiction!

Would love some minitures from KotOR1 and 2 to paint up for my collection.

Kreia: use my built in cell phone and call 555-xxxxx-321 for a very special message.... "5-5-5 .." .......$tick this call is charged 10.99$ pr 1/4 min..... $tick

..... "HELLO!" ...$tick ...............Lucas for President $tick $tick $tick ...beep! :)

"small print, by purchasing this doll w/cell phone you've subscribed for 1'yr too [insert telecompany here] please ENJOY the gummybears inside wich conveniently coverd up the phone and small print upon purchase . Have a nice day

what can i say, i'm a sucker for gummybears in parphelia and ignore small prints :">

Bastila Shan clone. :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Lego Kotor!!!

Tshirts of every characters!

cool posters

Official Soundtrack!

Kotor ties

Kotor Mugs

Kotor baseball caps

Kotor pillow case

Kotor lunch bag

Kotor underwears

Handmaiden wig

Atton wig

Canderous tattoos

T3-M4 alarm clock

Twilek/English dictionary

and so on.... ;)

No Movies either? --Director--

"In Kotor1 Carth is a real badguy he comes too whine and whine for Revan basicly throughout the whole script. While Revan wakks the Sith" :cool:

"In Kotor2 Carth's a protector. He seeks out Revan too protect him/her, soo Kotor3 will be made for Gamers yet again" :devil:

"Meanwhile there's this other Jedi, the E-Xile who's also after Revan. He/she wanting a piece aw it since K3 is inevitable" :p

(oh directors cut!! directors cut!! directors cut!! please) :">

Replica lightsabers!  Replica lightsabers! :thumbsup:

Already got one, either with K1 or Jedi Outcast, can't remember which. Bonus merchandise would be a good incentive if they decided to release an updated director's version of K2. Personally the only thing I'd really be interested in would be a poster--of Revan, with Exile in shadows in the background. But of course that would depend on too many factors, I suppose: gender, what you thought they looked like, etc. Masked figures might be too generic.

Give me the Atton Rand Arm Pillow, complete with accurate Atton character model based torsoe leg and head additions.

Oooh... I'll second that one.

I'll need that when my bf dumps me for spending too much time at my computer... :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Handmaiden wig

Atton wig

and so on.... :wub:

Does your family know about your wig fetish? I mean I can understand a costume, but a wig? :thumbsup:

Personally the only thing I'd really be interested in would be a poster--of Revan, with Exile in shadows in the background.  But of course that would depend on too many factors, I suppose:  gender, what you thought they looked like, etc.  Masked figures might be too generic.

Revan appears everywhere in her mask and cape, so that wouldn't be too difficult.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Now, I'm not a feminist or anything (in fact, I can't stand it by todays standards) but I never realized how many sexist people we still have in this country... But thats all beside the point. He really should have said he since he isn't gender specific.

Now, I'm not a feminist or anything (in fact, I can't stand it by todays standards) but I never realized how many sexist people we still have in this country... But thats all beside the point. He really should have said he since he isn't gender specific.

Are you not able to translate into "his" when one writes "her"?

Good. A lot of effort for you is it? Well, I think I see the kernel of empathy just starting to bud into life ... I mean, just imagine how many women have to traslate your masculine "gener-neutral" prose. I think the feminine pronouns impart more meaning and, besides all that, look better.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT