How Should KOTOR III Start And End?

Hello

well theses days KOTOR III seems to be a popular subject in a lot of ways. I have seen many threads about the story line and Ideas from other people. I couldn't agree more that KOTOR III should have the two KOTOR crews in it but in this thread I just want everyones ones opinion on how KOTOR III should start and finish.any ideas everyone?

A young jedi awakes in a medlab, unaware of where s/he is, proceeds to investigate the surrounding room

suddenly the door opens, and a round, black driod approaches, it doesnt take long for our young jedi to remember that s/he was captured by a team of bounty hunters and bought to GOTO for the bounty on jedi...

GOTO, still annoyed that he cannot see the jedi or sith, and therefore cannot begin to restore the galaxy and let it 'settle down', is still hunting force sensitives to try and draw out either party...

after staging a quick escape with the help of a protocol driod (that sadly gets destroyed before you escape goto's ship), you make way for safe land, and the home of the new, and undeveloped, jedi order on..... coroscent.

as you arrive, you head straight for the jedi temple and are greeted by a receptionist who asks for you to wait untill a jedi master is avalible..

the door opens..

Jedi Master : heh, wonderd where you had got to, thought you'd ran away after i beat you at pazzak again...

Young Jedi : Master Rand, its good to see you again, and if i remember, you cheated..?

Jedi Master Rand : *laughs* sure kid, sure...

you explain to Atton about your capture, and asks how the New Order is coming along. Atton explains that him and Brianna (handmaiden) are slowly starting to rebuild some kind of jedi order (as instructed by the exile), but admits that he is in way over his head, and is struggling seeing as he is just a meer padawan himself. He divises a plan, he explians that the New Order will need an experienced jedi to lead them, and this lead them to only one answer.. Bastila.

Atton gives you an assignment.. to attempt to track down Bastila and ask her to help out with the New Order. You are sent to the last known sigting of bastila.. citidal station, telos.

As you arrive you sense a calmness in the air, and notice a sign when you enter the residntial area 'welcome to telos, any inquiries please head to the ilithorian compound and ask for chodo habat'

you head to the TSF main area to ask about Bastila..

lieutenant grenn : can i help you master jedi?

young jedi : im searching for a woman named Bastila, she is a friend of admiral onasi's, is there any chance i can talk with him?

lieutenant grenn : admiral onasi is currently on a mission, but will be arriving here shortly, untill then... i was wondering if i could ask a favour of you Master Jedi, i do not know where else to turn..

*cue pointless running around telos, make it into a mini level like peragus*

after returning to grenn, he informs you that Carth has just arrived and will see you..

Carth : wonderful planet isnt she, im glad i was here to save her this time.. im sorry Master Jedi, how can i help you?

Young Jedi : im searching for Bastila, the Jedi needs her help to restore the New Order, i was wondering if you knew where she was?

Carth : I... lost contact with Bastila, she took off, went to the outer rim, she was desperate to know about Revan's fate... almost to the point of obsession

Young Jedi : Do you know where abouts in the outer rim she went?

Carth : i believe she headed for Geonosis, i'm not sure im afraid, sorry i cant help you any further Master Jedi, but she left without word. I.. i would help you look for her but i need to stay here, and help build the republic

*You travel to Geonosis, in search of Bastila...*

you travel through some droid factories, untill you are suddenly surrounded by a group of driods, helpless you surrender but then a flurry of blaster shots fire from the shadows.. all the driods fall to the floor..

HK-47 : queery : are you injured meatbag?

Young Jedi : no im.. im fine.. thanks ...

HK-47 : statment: no ned to thank me meatbag, i was mearly following my orders, much to my dissaprovment

you later find out that The Exile programed HK-47 to help out any Jedi he came across, HK-47 apparently ended up on geonosisafter he was sold as wreckage, seeing as he turned himself off, he presumed that The Exile had been killed on malacor.

you go through the game, going to different planets in search of bastila, not sure what encounters to have or what planets.

you eventually come across Bastila on an unknown outer rim world, she is fleeing an attacker and asks for your help, you help her escape.. but only for a while. You and Bastila get lost in the Sith Academy and get cornerd in a dark room. A tall figure approaches, caped in black robes.

Darth Siin : At last i have you.... jedi...

Bastila : Who are you...?

Darth Siin : I am your end, i am the darkness you see in the shadows, i am all that you fear

Bastila : *To Young Jedi* quick, we must flee..!

Darth Siin : *uses force choke on Bastila and holds her in the air* You are going nowhere jedi, you are mine now

Young Jedi : *ignites lightsaber* leave her alone! *swings for Darth Siin, but with a flick of his hand, Darth Siin pushes you into a nearby wall, you are unable to move or help Bastila*

Darth Siin : *To Bastila* now, young jedi, you will feel pain that you thought wasnt possbile, i will punish you for your crimes, you and all the JEDI *voice becomes angry*

*you try to break free of his hold over you, but you are defensless to help Bastila*

*Darth Siin ignites his saber, lets out an evil laugh and then focuses on Bastila, who is still held in the air by a choke, 'now jedi, feel, my.. PAIN' he swings his lightsaber back.....*

*ppshhhhhh* *Darth Siin is thrown off his feet by an unseen force before he strikes Bastila, and Bastila falls to the floor and collapses*

*a figure jumps down from the upper level and lands near you, all caped in black.. and then proceeds to ignite 2 lightsabers, 1 purple and 1 red... the masked figure turns to you....*

Young Jedi : *shocked face* ...revan..!

*Revan jumps to attack Darth Siin, and they ignite in a lightsaber battle, Revan overwhealms Darth Siin but then Darth Siin lifts a large metal table and throws it at Bastila's unconcious body, Revan, lowers his defenses and pushes the table away from her path, and with this Darth Siin send Revan across the room with a shot of lightning, however Revan jumps straight back up, apparently unhamred by the Sith Lord's attack*

Darth Siin : *suprised voice*.. you.. you.. i thought we killed you... impossible.. *he then flee's the room*

Revan runs over to Bastila's body and picks her up, then releases you from your statis.

Young Jedi : we need to get out of here, which is the way out?

Revan : *points to a door and runs towards it still holding Bastila*

you follow Revan untill you finally reach the outer area and your ship, the three of you get onboard and flee the planet.

Revan rests Bastila in the medlab and strokes her hair, Revan then turns and looks at you, then removes his mask...

Revan : thankyou for you help friend, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have been able to get to her in time.

Young Jedi : i should be thanking you really, you saved all of us

Revan : yeah, *slight laugh*, its a habit of mine. I must ask you thou, what were you and Bastila doing out here? infact.. who are you?

you explain to Revan that you were in search of Bastila to ask for her help in rebuilding the New Order, you also relate to him the events of The Exile, sion, nilhius and traya.

Revan explians that he must return to coroscent imidiatly.. but before you that...

HK-47 :shocked statment: master? i thought that you had perished in typical meatbag fashion! oh it brings joys to my circuits to see you alive, master.

you arrive on coroscent and take Revan and Bastila to see Atton and Brianna, Revan explains that the 'True Sith' have a whole army waiting in the outer rim, and that they plan to attack the republic in a few days time, and that they are going to attack coroscent first. Atton suggests that Revan should take over the Jedi Academy and co ordinate with the republic fleet, Revan agree's.

*Before the planning begind, Revan visists Bastila in the medlab, she is still unconcious but Revan stays by her side, and whispers in her ear, kisses her on the cheek and then stand up, looks out the window and you see his face intensify. He takes one last look at Bastila and leaves the room*

as he leaves the room...

Carth : long time no see

Revan : *smiles* Carth...

Carth : now im sure you've got some, long winded jedi story to tell me, that i probably wont undestand but.. there's time for that later, we're got a war to win

Revan : *nods head* then lets get to work

Days go by as Revan, Carth, Atton, Brianna and you finalise the battle plans untill finally word of a massive fleet has just dropped out of hyperspace... it was time.

A massive battle on coroscent takes place, a bit like on Onderon, but much bigger and longer. Untill finally the battle comes to ahead in the Jedi Temple...

Atton, Brianna, Revan and you stand in the room of a thousend waterfalls as the Sith storm the place, you all make light work of the Sith apprentacies and Dark Padawan's.

Then, Darth Siin enters along with his apprentice, they both ignite their lightsabers...

Then suddenly, 2 more Sith lords, each with apprentice behind them enters....

Atton : i thought you sith had the rule of two? you know, only two of you bantha fodder's at a time?

Darth Siin : *laughs* There are different factions of the sith, fool jedi, but now we all unite under one banner to destroy the likes of you!

You : ive got abad feeling about this

All of a sudden, the 3 Sith Lords and 3 Apprentices all ignite their lightsabers

Dath Siin : time to die... jedi

The battle that has been in plans since the beginning of the mandalorian wars, the true war of this time, is about to begin...

a massive lightsaber duel erupts, Darth Siin and another Sith Lord attack Revan, the other Sith lord attacks you, the 3 Apprentices attack Atton and Brianna.

Revan and you fend off the Sith Lords, however Atton and Brianna struggle against the powerfull Dark Apprentices, all of a sudden Brianna falls silent.. Atton looks over to see her body crumpled on the floor, she had been stabbed in the chest by one of the Dark Apprentices.

Atton : *shouts* nooooo, brianna, no.. no.. damn you Sith scum! Atton lashes out at the 3 remaining Apprentices but they easily overpower him and aventually all combine to force push him into a solid wall, he falls to the floor in a crumpled heap.

the 3 dark Apprentices turn their attention to you and Revan, the battle turns in the favour of the sith as they over power you and Revan, when it seems like all hope is lost, you and Revan are backed against the glass walls of the jedi temple, worn and exhusted, helpless.

Darth Siin : i have waited for this day, the day when the jedi would meet their...

all of a sudden laser blasts shower in from the roof and wipe out 2 of the Apprentices, the sith lords make for cover, Revan and you look up..

the Ebon Hawk swoops down and stops outside the window, the side hatch opens and T3 signals for you to jump on board quickly, you jump on but Revan refuses to leave Bastila, you tell him that he cant do anything to help her, and that he must save himself for the sake of the jedi.. he agree's, and with one last glancing look towards the medbay me gets onboard, the ebon hawk soars into the sky....

You board the Ebon hawk with Revan, you head to the ****pit to find the Exile..

Exile : good to see you made it Revan

Revan :Good thing you showed up in time, general, i knew i could always rely on you

Exile : I followed you then Revan, and i'll follow you now

Back on coroscent : Darth Siin orders the Sith lords to take bastila to his ship, and to leave all the dead jedi as a reminder of what will happen to those that cross the true sith.

Bastila is taken onboard Siin's flagship and placed in a torture chamber (with clothes on, this isnt saul karath whistling.gif )

The Sith fleet continue to battle the republic forces, under Carth's command, the battle is a heated one and neither side want to give way. The battle lights up the skies of coroscent.

Back on the Ebon Hawk, Revan says that he is going after Bastila, and then he is going to destroy the sith. You and The Exile agree that he's going to need all the help he can get, so you all arm up and set a course for Darth Siin's flagship, the largest ship in the sith fleet above coroscent.

The Ebon Hawk joins up with the republic fleet, Revan orders carths ships to provide cover for the Ebon Hawk as it swoops in and attempts to board Darth Siin's flagship.

As you board, Carth tells you that the sith are starting to gain the advantage, and that Darth Siin's flagship has too much firepower and is wiping out the fleet.

Revan decides that he and The Exile will go after Bastila, and you should head to the lower decks and disable the weapons system and then meet up with Revan and The Exile when they have Bastila.

Agreeing, you head to the lower decks, where you encounter many sith apprentacies, you finally get to the weapons system and manage to disable them. You comm Revan and learn that he and Exile are near the bridge, and tell you to meet them there.

As you make your way to the bridge, you find many rooms full of jedi and sith holocrons, many of the ones that were on telos and lost in the Jedi academy on dantooine, and some were taken from coroscent.

You make it to the bridge just in time...

Darth Siin and the 2 sith lords stand on the bridge, You, Revan and Exile all ignite your lightsabers, but Revan stops you, and notices that Bastila is also on the bridge and is hooked up to some machine, and is still unconcious.

Revan: im going after Siin, you two take your pick, and i ask you, whatever happends on this bridge, make sure Bastila survives

and with the, he leaps into battle with Darth Siin, you and Exile each attack a sith lord.

The battle is going in your favour and you start to push the sith back, Exile force pushes a Sith Lord over, and leaps ontop of him and slices him in half.

You battle the other Sith lord, he lunges for you but you evade and force push him away, near to the ships reactor... with that you and exile combine your force pushes and send the sith lord into the ships reactor.. that only leaves Revan and Darth Siin..

Revan clearly has the upper hand, and Siin is on the defensive... Siin flee's the lightsaber duel and runs over to where Bastila is being held

Darth Siin : jedi fools, you think you are winning but really you are just a pawn in my game, now we will see just how powerfull you so-called jedi are!

he raises a hand to Bastila (who is suspended in a force cage) and a red light eminates from her body and into Siin's

Revan : he.. he is drawing her force powers out of her body and into his, i can feel my power failing..... our bond... mine and Bastila's bond... no...

Revan falls to the floor, grasping his chest...

Revan : he.. he is draining the force from me and bastila... you must...

with that, Revan stops breathing and lays lifeless on the floor

Exile : revan.. no... it cant.. wait.. wait... hold on Revan

With this, the exile sits down and begins to meditate.. he grimaces...

Exile : if.. if i can just.... form a bond with Revan and share my life force with him and bastila.. i might be able to save them... you... you must kill Siin... otherwise.. he will kill us all...

You ignite your lightsaber and turn towards Siin

Darth Siin : *laughs loud* you cannot beat me jedi, you are a meer padawan, i am the lord of the sith! you will meet your doom and then i will deal with you 'friends'

You and Siin do battle, a fierce battle that with it holds the lifes of Revan, Bastila and the exile.

You are on the back foot, you may be strong but you are no match for a sith lord, his force powers overwhelm you, your mind cant cope with his power and you start to retreat, you fall to the floor almost certained for doom, but you feel a hand grab you and pull you back to your feet

Atton : didnt think i'd leave you that easily did ya kid?

You : Master Rand! i thought you... died on coroscent..?

Atton : i took a beating, but you know me, if ive still got friends standing you cant keep me down.

Darth Siin unleashes a force lightning at you and Atton, Atton jumps infron of you and takes the blow.. he falls to the floor and turns to you

Atton : you cant beat him, he is to powerful, but you can outsmart him *coughs* thats how i... survived once... you must throw up walls in your mind, like i taught you, block his force powers, play *laughs and coughs* play pazakk in your head...

With this, you call upon Atton's previous training, and throw up a wall in your mind. Darth Siin attempts to statis you but fails..

Darth Siin : wha.. impossible.. you.. you are strong.. but.. but you shall not survive!

you and Siin enter another fierce battle, but this time his force powers are affecting you and you are a match for him... with one final crash og your lightsaber (or force power) you send him to his knee's, he delivers one final speech and then falls. (and dies)

you run over to Revan and the Exile, Exile comes out of his trance

Exile : is.. is it over? is Siin destroyed?

You : yes, yes he is

Exile : but.. Revan and Bastila... i dont know if i...

With this, Revans lifeless body draws breath, and slowely gets up, he looks over to Bastila and stumbles towards her cage and disables it.

Her body falls out of the cage and into Revans arms, he stares at her face, waiting a response.. but there is none.....

suddenly she grasps breath and her eyes open wide...

Bastila : didnt think you could get rid of me that easily did you?

Revan : Bastil.. i thought... but you were... i..

Bastila : shut up and kiss me you babbling fool 9or whatever Revan says to her in kotor1)

After a passionate kiss, Revan decides that leaving now would be a good idea, so you, revan, bastila, exile and the heavily beaten atton make way to the ebon hawk and escape to victory, Revan gives the message to carth to destroy the sith fleet, Bastila uses her battle meditation to aid the republic fleet, as it mops up the sith fleet.

the final scene is Revan, Exile, you, Atton, Bastila and many other people celerating on coroscent, as the camera pans, the ghosts of all the dead jedi can be seen, such jedi as Jolee, Juhani, Kavar, Vandar, Vrook, Zhan and Brianna.

the camera focuses on Revan and Exile, and they both look over to a nearby window and can see the ghost of Kreia who nods her head, the camera pans back to Exile and Revan and they both smile, then pans to You, who also smiles... camera then pans out to show the whole party and all the jedi ghosts.. credits role...

sumthin like.. that :D

'I did it all for the wookies'

K3 should start off with a MALE Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off).

He should then meet up with Carth and Bastila (which sets up the story for part 3 and the search for Revan).

At some point you should gather with all the NPC party members (minus dead characters) and be forced to choose your party from the existing characters from parts 1 and 2 (obviously T3, HK, and Bastila are automatically inserted into your party for story sake). HK because of HK Factory, T3 as hes only member with knowledge where Revan went (even though its hidden), Bastila because of her affair/relationship with Revan.

You then should have to find clues as to where Revan went (which would make up the main story filler and have you visit different planets).

Ideas they could add is reusing the Star Forge to try and get new information not made public in part 1 as well as getting info from new planets Revan visited.

You should also have to complete the HK story line that was left unfullfilled in part 2.

You should also have to take Mandalore to Mandalore and finish off his storyline of remaking and reforming the lost clans of the Mandalorians.

The end should be you finally meet up with Revan ( MALE , him and Bastila bump ugly! and then you and Revan head off for the Epic Conclusion against the real sith. (this could either be a 2 person final battle like on the academy in part 2 or a Republic vrs sith War sceen like in part 1 with the Mandalorians helping the Republic)

Final movie should be something along the lines of you setting up a new council and outposts for each NPC (from party selection in parts 1 and 2) and rebuilding the Jedi order! Epic style movies like in part 1 but with interactive choices on who goes where and does what!

The other component for Part 3 should be the love stories! Not sure about anyone else but I was trying to make moves on Handmaiden, Visas, AND Mira in part 2 and would love to see how that plays out! (far as I can tell I succeeded with Handmaiden and Visas and have Mira seriously thinking about it, talk about a conbustable situation, hehe!)

PS: They should also have a option where you can TRY (and fail) to seduce Mission and everyone turns against you for being a pervent and your instantly changed to lowest Dark rank you can get (heheh hidden moral message) as shes only 13 :PPPP

K3 should start off with a MALE Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off)

There's personal preference, and then there's childishness. "It should be exactly THIS way for no reason except that I WANT IT" is the attitude of a person well under 14. I recommend you try growing up, little Peter Pan--I promise it's not half so bad as it seems from the outside.

But to get back on topic with KOTOR 3 beginning and ending suggestions...

Start: With you creating Revan and the Exile, choosing a joint gender and starting alignment, playing in a strange new location which you traveled to after the end of KOTOR 2. Possibly discussing your new predicament with the remnants of a dead race, like the ghost of an alien Force-user. This should be a lonely, isolated planet, like Peragus or Korriban in KOTOR 2... someplace where you can test your skills and assemble equipment, and eventually meet up with about half each of Revan and the Exile's companions (Bastila, Carth, Atton, Juhani, Visas, HK-47, T3, Mira-or-Hanharr, and Bao-Dur, let's say) who followed you in the Ebon Hawk. When you meet the NPCs, a conversation determines your past relationship with them

(Revan: 1. Bastila, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

2. Carth, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

3. Juhani, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

4. HK-47, my love... ha, just kidding, but I've missed you all. Even you, you rusted scrap heap.

5. It's great to see all my friends again.)

And afterward, if it wouldn't be too difficult for the developers, you could develop a relationship between characters if you chose not to have any locked in from the beginning.

In KOTOR 2, the Ithorian leader already proposes the idea of healing yourself by healing a planet. It's like foreshadowing. That would be REALLY cool... for your task to be becoming powerful enough, or gathering enough people/resources, that you could create a true Paradise. Heck, if not the new planet you're on because of some reverse-Malachor-like special energy properties it has, maybe it should be Dantooine (which is a planet I don't think I can get sick of, much like Korriban), and you'd go to other worlds to try to recruit Force-sensitive people to make settlements there in order to expand the amount of Force energy with which to work. The Exile in particular already had practice doing that in KOTOR 2--Bao-Dur/Disciple/Atton/Mira/Visas.

It could be like gaining alignment points... gaining 'planet points' or 'Force bond' points until you are influencing basically the entire galaxy, for Light or for Dark.

End: Well, I like Ohma's idea about having the choice to sacrifice your companions for power and dark side points. Or save them at a cost to yourself.

Maybe in the end you could try to spread as much life and healing through the Force as you spread death on Malachor, if you were Lightside. And if you were Dark, you could Force Persuade people to the planet, and at the end sap them all of energy like Nihilus sapped Katarr. And either way, you'd be defeating the threat--either to lives or to your own power.

There should also be a HUGE temptation of some sort for both alignments. Light to turn Dark, Dark to turn Light.

Regardless, I like the idea of having multiple large-scale options, particularly since this is the third installment in an RPG series. Trilogy endings should be as varied and satisfying as possible.

I am back, if anyone cares, but I do have a quick suggestion. I have been playing with the idea for a while and I know that it has been done but I think it might be interesting.

It would take place roughly 18 years after the events of KOTOR II. The PC is the child of the Exile, the Exile's spouse is determined by the exiles gender of course. For the fist two stages are your Jedi Trainning. You get trained by the Handmaiden, I forgot her real name, Bao-Dur, and the rest of the crew from KOTOR II. Of course one of them is either you father or mother, depending on the exiles gender.

One of the main goals would be to seek out Reven and the Exile. Of course the Sith are also looking for the two Jedi reponsible for destroying their plans to rule the universe and you will run into them quite a lot. You would travel to at least 10 or 12 planets and systems.

Of course along the way you would form a party of people that you would have met. Bao-Dur will be with you through the entire journey teaching you and being your stongest supporter.

The ending is up for grabs. But this is just a start. Hope you guys like it.

Three months after the exile has left to find Revan. A random Jedi character with his personal backstory wanders the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He is summoned to the reconvened Council and is given a mission: to find Revan. Bastila and several others, including the old characters from 1 and 2, have already set off (without the Council's permission); the reinforcements that Kreia has decreed must be sent to help Revan.

I would prefer setting Revan as an LS character. The LS story just makes more sense than the DS ending. Besides, it is supposed to be canon. Revan's gender can be determined by the player. Facial features can be determined using a series of conversation options that describe various features.

The search for Revan should be the "free planet" phase of K3, roving various Outer Rim worlds searching for clues on Revan's whereabouts. For NPCs you get two to three new characters. Upon piecing together a navigation route you venture off into the Unknown regions. At this point your character would be somewhere around lvl 20. You can then find Revan, who has found Bastila and the team, and join up with him or kill him, (depending on your alignment). You can then attempt to stop them, with your now supercharged team or lvl 20+sers (if you are dark, you get force powers?).

At this point you face off with the scions of the True Sith as they begin their invasion and start the Second Sith War. After much bloodshed you accomplish an overall strategic victory. You can then choose either to take the helm of (true) sith lordship, for that is how Sith Lords are made, or, of course, reject the dark path. The parameters of such a scenario are still vague.

K3 will then end with romance subplot resolved, with Revan marrying Bastila or Carth, if male or female respectively. I dont see Admiral Carth risking his own butt in the Unknown Regions unless he has a large fleet at his command. So he will only make an appearance near the end, at a climatic ROTSesque battle scene.

K3 should start off with a MALE Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off).

He should then meet up with Carth and Bastila (which sets up the story for part 3 and the search for Revan).

At some point you should gather with all the NPC party members (minus dead characters) and be forced to choose your party from the existing characters from parts 1 and 2 (obviously T3, HK, and Bastila are automatically inserted into your party for story sake). HK because of HK Factory, T3 as hes only member with knowledge where Revan went (even though its hidden), Bastila because of her affair/relationship with Revan.

You then should have to find clues as to where Revan went (which would make up the main story filler and have you visit different planets).

Ideas they could add is reusing the Star Forge to try and get new information not made public in part 1 as well as getting info from new planets Revan visited.

You should also have to complete the HK story line that was left unfullfilled in part 2.

You should also have to take Mandalore to Mandalore and finish off his storyline of remaking and reforming the lost clans of the Mandalorians.

The end should be you finally meet up with Revan ( MALE , him and Bastila bump ugly! and then you and Revan head off for the Epic Conclusion against the real sith. (this could either be a 2 person final battle like on the academy in part 2 or a Republic vrs sith War sceen like in part 1 with the Mandalorians helping the Republic)

Final movie should be something along the lines of you setting up a new council and outposts for each NPC (from party selection in parts 1 and 2) and rebuilding the Jedi order! Epic style movies like in part 1 but with interactive choices on who goes where and does what!

The other component for Part 3 should be the love stories! Not sure about anyone else but I was trying to make moves on Handmaiden, Visas, AND Mira in part 2 and would love to see how that plays out! (far as I can tell I succeeded with Handmaiden and Visas and have Mira seriously thinking about it, talk about a conbustable situation, hehe!)

PS: They should also have a option where you can TRY (and fail) to seduce Mission and everyone turns against you for being a pervent and your instantly changed to lowest Dark rank you can get (heheh hidden moral message) as shes only 13 :PPPP

i like your idea but i would like to play as revan sometime in 3

K3 should start off with a MALE Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off)

There's personal preference, and then there's childishness. "It should be exactly THIS way for no reason except that I WANT IT" is the attitude of a person well under 14. I recommend you try growing up, little Peter Pan--I promise it's not half so bad as it seems from the outside.

But to get back on topic with KOTOR 3 beginning and ending suggestions...

Start: With you creating Revan and the Exile, choosing a joint gender and starting alignment, playing in a strange new location which you traveled to after the end of KOTOR 2. Possibly discussing your new predicament with the remnants of a dead race, like the ghost of an alien Force-user. This should be a lonely, isolated planet, like Peragus or Korriban in KOTOR 2... someplace where you can test your skills and assemble equipment, and eventually meet up with about half each of Revan and the Exile's companions (Bastila, Carth, Atton, Juhani, Visas, HK-47, T3, Mira-or-Hanharr, and Bao-Dur, let's say) who followed you in the Ebon Hawk. When you meet the NPCs, a conversation determines your past relationship with them

(Revan: 1. Bastila, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

2. Carth, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

3. Juhani, my love, I am sorry that I left you behind. I had no choice.

4. HK-47, my love... ha, just kidding, but I've missed you all. Even you, you rusted scrap heap.

5. It's great to see all my friends again.)

And afterward, if it wouldn't be too difficult for the developers, you could develop a relationship between characters if you chose not to have any locked in from the beginning.

In KOTOR 2, the Ithorian leader already proposes the idea of healing yourself by healing a planet. It's like foreshadowing. That would be REALLY cool... for your task to be becoming powerful enough, or gathering enough people/resources, that you could create a true Paradise. Heck, if not the new planet you're on because of some reverse-Malachor-like special energy properties it has, maybe it should be Dantooine (which is a planet I don't think I can get sick of, much like Korriban), and you'd go to other worlds to try to recruit Force-sensitive people to make settlements there in order to expand the amount of Force energy with which to work. The Exile in particular already had practice doing that in KOTOR 2--Bao-Dur/Disciple/Atton/Mira/Visas.

It could be like gaining alignment points... gaining 'planet points' or 'Force bond' points until you are influencing basically the entire galaxy, for Light or for Dark.

End: Well, I like Ohma's idea about having the choice to sacrifice your companions for power and dark side points. Or save them at a cost to yourself.

Maybe in the end you could try to spread as much life and healing through the Force as you spread death on Malachor, if you were Lightside. And if you were Dark, you could Force Persuade people to the planet, and at the end sap them all of energy like Nihilus sapped Katarr. And either way, you'd be defeating the threat--either to lives or to your own power.

There should also be a HUGE temptation of some sort for both alignments. Light to turn Dark, Dark to turn Light.

Regardless, I like the idea of having multiple large-scale options, particularly since this is the third installment in an RPG series. Trilogy endings should be as varied and satisfying as possible.

sweet mother like it like it

Characters: Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus(backstory will be explain), Darth Seviol(Sith Lady Witch/assasin)

Characters bios:

Darth Revan:Revan:PC: He has return from Deep Space looking for allies in the Republic and Mandalore Space but he has to keep a low profile in the Known Space( Republic and Mandalore Space). Bounty Hunters and Assasins from True Sith Regions and Republic Space are after Revan for his Crimes. Republic wants Revan for his war crimes and The True Sith wants to KILL Revan before he gain any allies.

Darth Nilihus: He manage to surive the Incident on the Ravager thru his mask. His Mask grew from his Original body and His Mask is regrowing his body every time he absorb force energy. He allied himself with Revan in order to absorb the True Sith's force energy.

Darth Seviol: She is a beautiful woman and a former lover of Revan. She is following Revan after he returns to known space. She is a gothic beauty with long beauty black hair and she has several unusasl tattoos of Gothic/Sith Design. She is well known among Revan's Sith empire for her intelligance and beauty. She has a sadistic sense of Humor and she is quite loyal To Revan.

Fate of Exile: At the character creation screen, you can choose the Look, gender and Alignment of Exile. What you do at this screen will affect many things within the game like Dantooine Telos and Onderon.

I dont know if Exile should die or not in this game but Revan should make a prophecy that the Exile will die and Revan will Stop Atton before he can help The Exile.

Exile will meet Darth Nilihus again. If Exile will die, he should die by either by Revan's hands or Nilihus's hands. Exile will get Sick by the True Sith and The Exile will want Revan or Nilihus to kill him before it affects the Forces and kills everyone else. Btw True Sith develop a Virus which kills everyone that is Not a immune to it and The True Sith has an antidote for themselves. Their objective with the Exile is to use his wound and force bond against him. Exile will screw the TRUE Sith over before he dies.

GamePlay: You as Revan will Find many allies like Carth and Canderous with their respected Armies. Also you will find several arifacts of OLD Sith Empire and Rakatan Empire to help you on your quest to Defeat the True Sith Empire.

Hk47 and T3M4 will play MUCH bigger roles in this story because They will be order to strike at the True Sith Empire at a critial point.

Hk 51 series will be build at the Droid Planet and they will aid Hk 47 and T3 M4 in several difficult battles and many of those Hk 51 Droids will perish in those critical battles.

T3 M4 will serve as more as a Hacker because his mission during those battles will overcome sercuity systems at the bases of True Sith Empire.

Big Z and Mission will be back regardless if Revan(you) are DS and LS.

If DS Big Z and Mission will be heal by Darth Seviol and they were order by her to help Revan in fighting the True Sith empire.

If LS Big Z and Mission will be recurited by Darth Seviol to Fight the True Sith Empire.

Big Z will get help from his Wookie Allies from his homeworld. There will be A MadClaw to challange Big Z. Revan will Stop the Fight before they killed themselves.

Mission Carth and Big Z will work together in the game at a group.

A Swoop Bike Battle(Think Demolition Durby) at one of the Returning Planets.

Battle of Cosurant will see a lot of the heroes' Deathes will happen.

Carth Big Z and Mission will lose their lives and Canderous will be seriously injured.

Hk 47 will be Seriously Damaged and Scream "T3 will avenge Me" while laying on the ground without his legs. Hk 47 will killing alot of the True Sith while being legless. T3 M4 will be shot to hell while covering Hk47 so he can crawl to safety.

Bastila will die also and she will confess her love and admiration to Revan as she bleeds to Death in Revan's arms. Revan will kill Bastila's killer.

Bastila's killer is an Echani Assasin whom is a greater swordman than Yusani. This Assasin is a relative of Yusani and he has a grudge against Revan. The Assasin is a known psychopath and in and out of mental hosptials for most of his life. This Assasin is very intelligant and incorpated many martial arts style into his training whenever he can learn them. He had killed all of his former teachers after he learned their martial arts style.

There will be a Senator that hired those Bounty Hunter to hunt Revan and Revan will Find him and kill him.

That Senator will make an argeement with the True Sith for peace. In order for that to happen, Revan must die.

LS Ending: Darth Nihilus and Darth Seviol will be redeemed but they will die in their redempetion.

Darth Nihilus will let his essence go and that energy will rebuild many of the planets that he had destroyed.

Darth Seviol will save many peoples' lives.

Darth Revan will fake his death and gives the Yusani's Band to Brianna the HandMaiden to remember her father. We will Learn a lot about Arren Wen and Yusani and it will be very cool and romantic.

Guest appearances: Atton, Brianna the Handmaiden, Micah the Disciple, Mira, Visas, Haharr(if he is popular), Goto(he will die Regardless), and Bao Dur.

GOTO will play an important Role in the Battle of Corusant in which he will die in battle but NOT Before he does something very useful that relates to his mission.

Characters: Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus(backstory will be explain), Darth Seviol(Sith Lady Witch/assasin)

Characters bios:

Darth Revan:Revan:PC: He has return from Deep Space looking for allies in the Republic and Mandalore Space but  he has to keep a low profile in the Known Space( Republic and Mandalore Space). Bounty Hunters and Assasins from True Sith Regions and Republic Space are after Revan for his Crimes.  Republic wants Revan for his war crimes and The True Sith wants to KILL Revan before he gain any allies.

Darth Nilihus: He manage to surive the Incident on the Ravager thru his mask. His Mask grew from his Original body and His Mask is regrowing his body every time he absorb force energy. He allied himself with Revan in order to absorb the True Sith's force energy.

Darth Seviol: She is a beautiful woman and a former lover of Revan. She is following Revan after he returns to known space. She is a gothic beauty with long beauty black hair and she has several unusasl tattoos of Gothic/Sith Design. She is well known among Revan's Sith empire for her intelligance and beauty. She has a sadistic sense of Humor and she is quite loyal To Revan.

Fate of Exile: At the character creation screen, you can choose the Look, gender and Alignment of Exile.  What you do at this screen will affect many things within the game like Dantooine Telos and Onderon.

I dont know if Exile should die or not in this game but Revan should make a prophecy that the Exile will die and Revan will Stop Atton before he can help The Exile.

Exile will meet Darth Nilihus again.  If Exile will die, he should die by either by Revan's hands or Nilihus's hands. Exile will get Sick by the True Sith and The Exile will want Revan or Nilihus to kill him before it affects the Forces and kills everyone else. Btw True Sith develop a Virus which kills everyone that is Not a immune to it and The True Sith has an antidote for themselves.  Their objective with the Exile is to use his wound and force bond against him. Exile will screw the TRUE Sith over before he dies.

GamePlay: You as Revan will Find many allies like Carth and Canderous with their respected Armies. Also you will find several arifacts of OLD Sith Empire and Rakatan Empire to help you on your quest to Defeat the True Sith Empire.

Hk47 and T3M4 will play MUCH bigger roles in this story because They will be order to strike at the True Sith Empire at a critial point.

Hk 51 series will be build at the Droid Planet and they will aid Hk 47 and T3 M4 in several difficult battles and many of those Hk 51 Droids will perish in those critical battles.

T3 M4 will serve as more as a Hacker because his mission during those battles will overcome sercuity systems at the bases of True Sith Empire.

Big Z and Mission will be back regardless if Revan(you) are DS and LS.

If DS Big Z and Mission will be heal by Darth Seviol and they were order by her to help Revan in fighting the True Sith empire.

If LS Big Z and  Mission will be recurited by Darth Seviol to Fight the True Sith Empire.

Big Z will get help from his Wookie Allies from his homeworld.  There will be A MadClaw to challange Big Z. Revan will Stop the Fight before they killed themselves.

Mission Carth and Big Z will work together in the game at a group.

A Swoop Bike Battle(Think Demolition Durby)  at one of the Returning Planets.

Battle of Cosurant will see a lot of the heroes' Deathes will happen.

Carth Big Z and Mission will lose their lives and Canderous will be seriously injured.

Hk 47 will be Seriously Damaged and Scream  "T3 will avenge Me"  while laying on the ground without his legs. Hk 47 will killing alot of the True Sith while being legless.  T3 M4 will be shot to hell while covering Hk47 so he can crawl to safety.

Bastila will die also and she will confess her love and admiration to Revan as she bleeds to Death in Revan's arms. Revan will kill Bastila's killer.

Bastila's killer is an Echani Assasin whom is a greater swordman than Yusani. This Assasin is a relative of Yusani and he has a grudge against Revan. The Assasin is a known psychopath and in and out of mental hosptials for most of his life. This Assasin is very intelligant and incorpated many martial arts style into his training whenever he can learn them. He had killed all of his former teachers after he learned their martial arts style.

There will be a Senator that hired those Bounty Hunter to hunt Revan and Revan will Find him and kill him.

That Senator will make an argeement with the True Sith for peace. In order for that to happen, Revan must die.

LS Ending: Darth Nihilus and Darth Seviol will be redeemed but they will die in their redempetion.

Darth Nihilus will let his essence go and that energy will rebuild many of the planets that he had destroyed.

Darth Seviol will save many peoples' lives.

Darth Revan will fake his death and gives the Yusani's Band to Brianna the HandMaiden to remember her father. We will Learn a lot about Arren Wen and Yusani and it will be very cool and romantic.

Guest appearances: Atton, Brianna the Handmaiden, Micah the Disciple, Mira, Visas, Haharr(if he is popular), Goto(he will die Regardless), and Bao Dur.

GOTO will play an important Role in the Battle of Corusant in which he will die in battle but NOT Before he does something very useful that relates to his mission.

i don't thin that a good idea expecially since revan is ds. and i don't think bastila should die.

A young jedi awakes in a medlab, unaware of where s/he is, proceeds to investigate the surrounding room

suddenly the door opens, and a round, black driod approaches, it doesnt take long for our young jedi to remember that s/he was captured by a team of bounty hunters and bought to GOTO for the bounty on jedi...

GOTO, still annoyed that he cannot see the jedi or sith, and therefore cannot begin to restore the galaxy and let it 'settle down', is still hunting force sensitives to try and draw out either party...

after staging a quick escape with the help of a protocol driod (that sadly gets destroyed before you escape goto's ship), you make way for safe land, and the home of the new, and undeveloped, jedi order on..... coroscent.

as you arrive, you head straight for the jedi temple and are greeted by a receptionist who asks for you to wait untill a jedi master is avalible..

the door opens..

Jedi Master : heh, wonderd where you had got to, thought you'd ran away after i beat you at pazzak again...

Young Jedi : Master Rand, its good to see you again, and if i remember, you cheated..?

Jedi Master Rand : *laughs* sure kid, sure...

you explain to Atton about your capture, and asks how the New Order is coming along. Atton explains that him and Brianna (handmaiden) are slowly starting to rebuild some kind of jedi order (as instructed by the exile), but admits that he is in way over his head, and is struggling seeing as he is just a meer padawan himself. He divises a plan, he explians that the New Order will need an experienced jedi to lead them, and this lead them to only one answer.. Bastila.

Atton gives you an assignment.. to attempt to track down Bastila and ask her to help out with the New Order. You are sent to the last known sigting of bastila.. citidal station, telos.

As you arrive you sense a calmness in the air, and notice a sign when you enter the residntial area 'welcome to telos, any inquiries please head to the ilithorian compound and ask for chodo habat'

you head to the TSF main area to ask about Bastila..

lieutenant grenn : can i help you master jedi?

young jedi : im searching for a woman named Bastila, she is a friend of admiral onasi's, is there any chance i can talk with him?

lieutenant grenn : admiral onasi is currently on a mission, but will be arriving here shortly, untill then... i was wondering if i could ask a favour of you Master Jedi, i do not know where else to turn..

*cue pointless running around telos, make it into a mini level like peragus*

after returning to grenn, he informs you that Carth has just arrived and will see you..

Carth : wonderful planet isnt she, im glad i was here to save her this time.. im sorry Master Jedi, how can i help you?

Young Jedi : im searching for Bastila, the Jedi needs her help to restore the New Order, i was wondering if you knew where she was?

Carth : I... lost contact with Bastila, she took off, went to the outer rim, she was desperate to know about Revan's fate... almost to the point of obsession

Young Jedi : Do you know where abouts in the outer rim she went?

Carth : i believe she headed for Geonosis, i'm not sure im afraid, sorry i cant help you any further Master Jedi, but she left without word. I.. i would help you look for her but i need to stay here, and help build the republic

*You travel to Geonosis, in search of Bastila...*

you travel through some droid factories, untill you are suddenly surrounded by a group of driods, helpless you surrender but then a flurry of blaster shots fire from the shadows.. all the driods fall to the floor..

HK-47 : queery : are you injured meatbag?

Young Jedi : no im.. im fine.. thanks ...

HK-47 : statment: no ned to thank me meatbag, i was mearly following my orders, much to my dissaprovment

you later find out that The Exile programed HK-47 to help out any Jedi he came across, HK-47 apparently ended up on geonosisafter he was sold as wreckage, seeing as he turned himself off, he presumed that The Exile had been killed on malacor.

you go through the game, going to different planets in search of bastila, not sure what encounters to have or what planets.

you eventually come across Bastila on an unknown outer rim world, she is fleeing an attacker and asks for your help, you help her escape.. but only for a while. You and Bastila get lost in the Sith Academy and get cornerd in a dark room. A tall figure approaches, caped in black robes.

Darth Siin : At last i have you.... jedi...

Bastila : Who are you...?

Darth Siin : I am your end, i am the darkness you see in the shadows, i am all that you fear

Bastila : *To Young Jedi* quick, we must flee..!

Darth Siin : *uses force choke on Bastila and holds her in the air* You are going nowhere jedi, you are mine now

Young Jedi : *ignites lightsaber* leave her alone! *swings for Darth Siin, but with a flick of his hand, Darth Siin pushes you into a nearby wall, you are unable to move or help Bastila*

Darth Siin : *To Bastila* now, young jedi, you will feel pain that you thought wasnt possbile, i will punish you for your crimes, you and all the JEDI *voice becomes angry*

*you try to break free of his hold over you, but you are defensless to help Bastila*

*Darth Siin ignites his saber, lets out an evil laugh and then focuses on Bastila, who is still held in the air by a choke, 'now jedi, feel, my.. PAIN' he swings his lightsaber back.....*

*ppshhhhhh* *Darth Siin is thrown off his feet by an unseen force before he strikes Bastila, and Bastila falls to the floor and collapses*

*a figure jumps down from the upper level and lands near you, all caped in black.. and then proceeds to ignite 2 lightsabers, 1 purple and 1 red... the masked figure turns to you....*

Young Jedi : *shocked face* ...revan..!

*Revan jumps to attack Darth Siin, and they ignite in a lightsaber battle, Revan overwhealms Darth Siin but then Darth Siin lifts a large metal table and throws it at Bastila's unconcious body, Revan, lowers his defenses and pushes the table away from her path, and with this Darth Siin send Revan across the room with a shot of lightning, however Revan jumps straight back up, apparently unhamred by the Sith Lord's attack*

Darth Siin : *suprised voice*.. you.. you.. i thought we killed you... impossible.. *he then flee's the room*

Revan runs over to Bastila's body and picks her up, then releases you from your statis.

Young Jedi : we need to get out of here, which is the way out?

Revan : *points to a door and runs towards it still holding Bastila*

you follow Revan untill you finally reach the outer area and your ship, the three of you get onboard and flee the planet.

Revan rests Bastila in the medlab and strokes her hair, Revan then turns and looks at you, then removes his mask...

Revan : thankyou for you help friend, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have been able to get to her in time.

Young Jedi : i should be thanking you really, you saved all of us

Revan : yeah, *slight laugh*, its a habit of mine. I must ask you thou, what were you and Bastila doing out here? infact.. who are you?

you explain to Revan that you were in search of Bastila to ask for her help in rebuilding the New Order, you also relate to him the events of The Exile, sion, nilhius and traya.

Revan explians that he must return to coroscent imidiatly.. but before you that...

HK-47 :shocked statment: master? i thought that you had perished in typical meatbag fashion! oh it brings joys to my circuits to see you alive, master.

you arrive on coroscent and take Revan and Bastila to see Atton and Brianna, Revan explains that the 'True Sith' have a whole army waiting in the outer rim, and that they plan to attack the republic in a few days time, and that they are going to attack coroscent first. Atton suggests that Revan should take over the Jedi Academy and co ordinate with the republic fleet, Revan agree's.

*Before the planning begind, Revan visists Bastila in the medlab, she is still unconcious but Revan stays by her side, and whispers in her ear, kisses her on the cheek and then stand up, looks out the window and you see his face intensify. He takes one last look at Bastila and leaves the room*

as he leaves the room...

Carth : long time no see

Revan : *smiles* Carth...

Carth : now im sure you've got some, long winded jedi story to tell me, that i probably wont undestand but.. there's time for that later, we're got a war to win

Revan : *nods head* then lets get to work

Days go by as Revan, Carth, Atton, Brianna and you finalise the battle plans untill finally word of a massive fleet has just dropped out of hyperspace... it was time.

A massive battle on coroscent takes place, a bit like on Onderon, but much bigger and longer. Untill finally the battle comes to ahead in the Jedi Temple...

Atton, Brianna, Revan and you stand in the room of a thousend waterfalls as the Sith storm the place, you all make light work of the Sith apprentacies and Dark Padawan's.

Then, Darth Siin enters along with his apprentice, they both ignite their lightsabers...

Then suddenly, 2 more Sith lords, each with apprentice behind them enters....

Atton : i thought you sith had the rule of two? you know, only two of you bantha fodder's at a time?

Darth Siin : *laughs* There are different factions of the sith, fool jedi, but now we all unite under one banner to destroy the likes of you!

You : ive got abad feeling about this

All of a sudden, the 3 Sith Lords and 3 Apprentices all ignite their lightsabers

Dath Siin : time to die... jedi

The battle that has been in plans since the beginning of the mandalorian wars, the true war of this time, is about to begin...

a massive lightsaber duel erupts, Darth Siin and another Sith Lord attack Revan, the other Sith lord attacks you, the 3 Apprentices attack Atton and Brianna.

Revan and you fend off the Sith Lords, however Atton and Brianna struggle against the powerfull Dark Apprentices, all of a sudden Brianna falls silent.. Atton looks over to see her body crumpled on the floor, she had been stabbed in the chest by one of the Dark Apprentices.

Atton : *shouts* nooooo, brianna, no.. no.. damn you Sith scum! Atton lashes out at the 3 remaining Apprentices but they easily overpower him and aventually all combine to force push him into a solid wall, he falls to the floor in a crumpled heap.

the 3 dark Apprentices turn their attention to you and Revan, the battle turns in the favour of the sith as they over power you and Revan, when it seems like all hope is lost, you and Revan are backed against the glass walls of the jedi temple, worn and exhusted, helpless.

Darth Siin : i have waited for this day, the day when the jedi would meet their...

all of a sudden laser blasts shower in from the roof and wipe out 2 of the Apprentices, the sith lords make for cover, Revan and you look up..

the Ebon Hawk swoops down and stops outside the window, the side hatch opens and T3 signals for you to jump on board quickly, you jump on but Revan refuses to leave Bastila, you tell him that he cant do anything to help her, and that he must save himself for the sake of the jedi.. he agree's, and with one last glancing look towards the medbay me gets onboard, the ebon hawk soars into the sky....

You board the Ebon hawk with Revan, you head to the ****pit to find the Exile..

Exile : good to see you made it Revan

Revan :Good thing you showed up in time, general, i knew i could always rely on you

Exile : I followed you then Revan, and i'll follow you now

Back on coroscent : Darth Siin orders the Sith lords to take bastila to his ship, and to leave all the dead jedi as a reminder of what will happen to those that cross the true sith.

Bastila is taken onboard Siin's flagship and placed in a torture chamber (with clothes on, this isnt saul karath whistling.gif )

The Sith fleet continue to battle the republic forces, under Carth's command, the battle is a heated one and neither side want to give way. The battle lights up the skies of coroscent.

Back on the Ebon Hawk, Revan says that he is going after Bastila, and then he is going to destroy the sith. You and The Exile agree that he's going to need all the help he can get, so you all arm up and set a course for Darth Siin's flagship, the largest ship in the sith fleet above coroscent.

The Ebon Hawk joins up with the republic fleet, Revan orders carths ships to provide cover for the Ebon Hawk as it swoops in and attempts to board Darth Siin's flagship.

As you board, Carth tells you that the sith are starting to gain the advantage, and that Darth Siin's flagship has too much firepower and is wiping out the fleet.

Revan decides that he and The Exile will go after Bastila, and you should head to the lower decks and disable the weapons system and then meet up with Revan and The Exile when they have Bastila.

Agreeing, you head to the lower decks, where you encounter many sith apprentacies, you finally get to the weapons system and manage to disable them. You comm Revan and learn that he and Exile are near the bridge, and tell you to meet them there.

As you make your way to the bridge, you find many rooms full of jedi and sith holocrons, many of the ones that were on telos and lost in the Jedi academy on dantooine, and some were taken from coroscent.

You make it to the bridge just in time...

Darth Siin and the 2 sith lords stand on the bridge, You, Revan and Exile all ignite your lightsabers, but Revan stops you, and notices that Bastila is also on the bridge and is hooked up to some machine, and is still unconcious.

Revan: im going after Siin, you two take your pick, and i ask you, whatever happends on this bridge, make sure Bastila survives

and with the, he leaps into battle with Darth Siin, you and Exile each attack a sith lord.

The battle is going in your favour and you start to push the sith back, Exile force pushes a Sith Lord over, and leaps ontop of him and slices him in half.

You battle the other Sith lord, he lunges for you but you evade and force push him away, near to the ships reactor... with that you and exile combine your force pushes and send the sith lord into the ships reactor.. that only leaves Revan and Darth Siin..

Revan clearly has the upper hand, and Siin is on the defensive... Siin flee's the lightsaber duel and runs over to where Bastila is being held

Darth Siin : jedi fools, you think you are winning but really you are just a pawn in my game, now we will see just how powerfull you so-called jedi are!

he raises a hand to Bastila (who is suspended in a force cage) and a red light eminates from her body and into Siin's

Revan : he.. he is drawing her force powers out of her body and into his, i can feel my power failing..... our bond... mine and Bastila's bond... no...

Revan falls to the floor, grasping his chest...

Revan : he.. he is draining the force from me and bastila... you must...

with that, Revan stops breathing and lays lifeless on the floor

Exile : revan.. no... it cant.. wait.. wait... hold on Revan

With this, the exile sits down and begins to meditate.. he grimaces...

Exile : if.. if i can just.... form a bond with Revan and share my life force with him and bastila.. i might be able to save them... you... you must kill Siin... otherwise.. he will kill us all...

You ignite your lightsaber and turn towards Siin

Darth Siin : *laughs loud* you cannot beat me jedi, you are a meer padawan, i am the lord of the sith! you will meet your doom and then i will deal with you 'friends'

You and Siin do battle, a fierce battle that with it holds the lifes of Revan, Bastila and the exile.

You are on the back foot, you may be strong but you are no match for a sith lord, his force powers overwhelm you, your mind cant cope with his power and you start to retreat, you fall to the floor almost certained for doom, but you feel a hand grab you and pull you back to your feet

Atton : didnt think i'd leave you that easily did ya kid?

You : Master Rand! i thought you... died on coroscent..?

Atton : i took a beating, but you know me, if ive still got friends standing you cant keep me down.

Darth Siin unleashes a force lightning at you and Atton, Atton jumps infron of you and takes the blow.. he falls to the floor and turns to you

Atton : you cant beat him, he is to powerful, but you can outsmart him *coughs* thats how i... survived once... you must throw up walls in your mind, like i taught you, block his force powers, play *laughs and coughs* play pazakk in your head...

With this, you call upon Atton's previous training, and throw up a wall in your mind. Darth Siin attempts to statis you but fails..

Darth Siin : wha.. impossible.. you.. you are strong.. but.. but you shall not survive!

you and Siin enter another fierce battle, but this time his force powers are affecting you and you are a match for him... with one final crash og your lightsaber (or force power) you send him to his knee's, he delivers one final speech and then falls. (and dies)

you run over to Revan and the Exile, Exile comes out of his trance

Exile : is.. is it over? is Siin destroyed?

You : yes, yes he is

Exile : but.. Revan and Bastila... i dont know if i...

With this, Revans lifeless body draws breath, and slowely gets up, he looks over to Bastila and stumbles towards her cage and disables it.

Her body falls out of the cage and into Revans arms, he stares at her face, waiting a response.. but there is none.....

suddenly she grasps breath and her eyes open wide...

Bastila : didnt think you could get rid of me that easily did you?

Revan : Bastil.. i thought... but you were... i..

Bastila : shut up and kiss me you babbling fool 9or whatever Revan says to her in kotor1)

After a passionate kiss, Revan decides that leaving now would be a good idea, so you, revan, bastila, exile and the heavily beaten atton make way to the ebon hawk and escape to victory, Revan gives the message to carth to destroy the sith fleet, Bastila uses her battle meditation to aid the republic fleet, as it mops up the sith fleet.

the final scene is Revan, Exile, you, Atton, Bastila and many other people celerating on coroscent, as the camera pans, the ghosts of all the dead jedi can be seen, such jedi as Jolee, Juhani, Kavar, Vandar, Vrook, Zhan and Brianna.

the camera focuses on Revan and Exile, and they both look over to a nearby window and can see the ghost of Kreia who nods her head, the camera pans back to Exile and Revan and they both smile, then pans to You, who also smiles... camera then pans out to show the whole party and all the jedi ghosts.. credits role...

sumthin like.. that  :D

I don't really like it. And neither do I like the idea of Revan being this cheesy sort of hero..

I'd love :( to see this:

Exile trying to fight the will of the force :(

That would trully be a great story :blink:

Now you're just stirring up trouble. But yes, I think my idea is a good one. It'll never be done though. ;)

Still, maybe I can write a story about it ....

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I liked Winns Idea alot, but I've always been a fan of a darker story where the stakes are higher....but well done....just like my steak....

start 10 or 15 years after K2....you are a young jedi trained by exiles former party members at a new jedi academy....you learn from the jedi's archives about the mysteries surrounding Revan and exiles past...the galaxy has been peaceful for a long time and the threatening Sith Attack never came, and noone heard from Revan or Exile again....

You go to the unknown regions to find out what happened...maybe with a few members from K1 and K2, maybe not, maybe totally new party memebers....

You get to the empire and find out that it was completely destroyed about 10-15 years ago....by Revan and Exile...they conquered the Sith....and then succombed to the DarkSide.....Revan became the Lord of the Sith once again and Exile became his apprentice....and they have been rebuilding their empire for the past 10-15 years...while the galaxy was at peace.....

it makes sense if u think about it, and cast aside the views of "your revan" and "your exile' because your "revan" and your "exile" had both been to the darkside before....and one of them was a Sith lord...

then you have to escape from the empire...that could be the first half of the game...you rally up forces from the Republic and go to the empire to wage the war and defeat them....and the o-so-long anticipated great war will finally begin...

except in the second half of the game some of the Jedi Masters from the Academy come with you...because they might want to try to turn revan and exile back to the light.....depending on Gender..u could do it the same way K2 did it with the dialogue....

Bastilla and Handmaiden/Visas come with u....or Carth and Atton/Disciple....

and you can either defeat this new Sith threat, and then take the role as the other members and turn Revan and Exile back to the light, similar to Bastilla in K1...or kill off Revan and Exile, and then the jedi masters, and take over the galaxy as dark lord (ur new PC I mean)

Planets:

Tattoine-to get the feel of the movies once again.

Korriban-But not the section from K1 and K2...a new part of Korriban, something with greater secrets of the Sith...maybe something leading to the True Sith Empire...

Coruscant-(sp?) it is the center of the Republic after all, as far as important planets...it could be where u rally up the Republic troops...

Yavin 4-Something to do with Exar Kun, maybe another clue to the True Sith Empire...

Kashyyk-To get the aid of the wookie armies...zalabar as leader maybe?

Onderon-To gather up the forces of either Vaklu or Talia...however it played out by dialogue choices...kinda like in K2 Carth was an admiral, or he wasnt, due to dialogue choices of k1...

and then besides that....the rest should take place in the Sith Empire with all NEW planets!!!!!!!!!

I think this would work well, and you could redeem Revan and Exile, it wouldnt be impossible like when u try to redeem Malak in K1...

So it would end the series HAPPY even tho alot of **** went down...just like in ROTJ