How Should KOTOR III Start And End?

In my storyline, Revan is DS regardless he went LS or DS in Kotor 1.

While he was in the Unknown Region, he became angier and much darker in personality.

His anger is at both at his former Sith Empire and Jedi Council.

That is a rough Draft of my ideas.

The Krath will be a wildcard in Kotor 3 in my ideas. With the Death Of Bastila, it is meant to drive Revan to the edge of his sanity regardless if he is LS or DS.

Krath will tempted Revan to their side. Revan is a Dark Neutral Side character in his nature. He wants a stable galaxy but he HATES the powers at be with that Galaxy.

DS ending: Darth Revan, Darth Seviol and Darth Nilihus conquer the Galaxy and the Exile will be Killed by Darth Nilihus.

K3 should start off with a MALE Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off).

He should then meet up with Carth and Bastila (which sets up the story for part 3 and the search for Revan).

At some point you should gather with all the NPC party members (minus dead characters) and be forced to choose your party from the existing characters from parts 1 and 2 (obviously T3, HK, and Bastila are automatically inserted into your party for story sake). HK because of HK Factory, T3 as hes only member with knowledge where Revan went (even though its hidden), Bastila because of her affair/relationship with Revan.

You then should have to find clues as to where Revan went (which would make up the main story filler and have you visit different planets).

Ideas they could add is reusing the Star Forge to try and get new information not made public in part 1 as well as getting info from new planets Revan visited.

You should also have to complete the HK story line that was left unfullfilled in part 2.

You should also have to take Mandalore to Mandalore and finish off his storyline of remaking and reforming the lost clans of the Mandalorians.

The end should be you finally meet up with Revan ( MALE , him and Bastila bump ugly! and then you and Revan head off for the Epic Conclusion against the real sith. (this could either be a 2 person final battle like on the academy in part 2 or a Republic vrs sith War sceen like in part 1 with the Mandalorians helping the Republic)

Final movie should be something along the lines of you setting up a new council and outposts for each NPC (from party selection in parts 1 and 2) and rebuilding the Jedi order! Epic style movies like in part 1 but with interactive choices on who goes where and does what!

The other component for Part 3 should be the love stories! Not sure about anyone else but I was trying to make moves on Handmaiden, Visas, AND Mira in part 2 and would love to see how that plays out! (far as I can tell I succeeded with Handmaiden and Visas and have Mira seriously thinking about it, talk about a conbustable situation, hehe!)

PS: They should also have a option where you can TRY (and fail) to seduce Mission and everyone turns against you for being a pervent and your instantly changed to lowest Dark rank you can get (heheh hidden moral message) as shes only 13 :PPPP

i like your idea but i would like to play as revan sometime in 3

Well Dew, what I suggested in other part 3 thread was that exile/new character be used for easy and normal play (character would transfer over from part 2 at level 30 for easy play and 25 for normal play).

And then if a person played expert difficulty they would play revan transfered over from part 1 at level 20 (or new revan rolled up at level 20).

Story could be much the same, just with revan chasing after the other group, always a step behind, until the normal meeting spot in story.

I really think this could work :p

The biggest advantage to this idea I put forth is with being allowed to choose your group from such a multitude of characters, the repeating game play would be huge as the interaction and rivalries would be changing from game to game. As would the love story backstories.

PS: To the poster that got her panties in a knot over me saying a male exile/revan! LOL, it was a joke. Get a sence of humor. Of course the game would run with male or female exile/revan.

If you REALLY wanna get nitpicky about it though, the story (both parts 1 and 2)makes a WHOLE TON of sence more with Revan and Exile being male and were obviously written originally with them as MALE .

So think its you (as pretty sure Im much much older then you in real life) that needs to grow up and take a valium or 3 and calm the hell down. Go get a sence of humor and leave the overly critical political correctness garbage outta the forums.

Ok little missy (pats her on top of head), now run off and play in traffic :lol:

Well if I was going to do KOTOR3:

-The roll-up would be something like this:

STARWARS

Echoes of the Jedi

The Jedi Order is all but destroyed, and the GALACTIC REPUBLIC is poised to collapse under the onslaught of the SITH EMPIRE. The last of the Jedi, exiled during the Mandalorian wars, now scours the outer rim aboard the Ebon Hawk for the fallen JEDI MASTER REVAN. Discovering a distress call sent by the Jedi Master, the Exile journeys to an unknown world at the edge of the galaxy...

*cue to the Ebon Hawk flying to a planet that is tapping power from its star, like the Star Forge*

The game starts with the main character being probed and tested by droids, including new HK models. They refer to you as master, claiming they saved you and are protecting you. There is a brief psychological examination which is a way of discussing the events of KOTOR1/2, and is where it is clear that you are Revan. This protection the droids are giving of course prevents you from leaving the planet. As the player explores, they learn that this planet is a "Forge World" of the Rakatan and was reprogrammed by Revan to produce HK droids to regulate the Republic in his/her absence.

T3-M4 and HK-47 arrive, since "organic meatbags" aren't allowed past the quarantine zone. So they are used in puzzles to find a way to escape to the Ebon Hawk.

Revan meets with the Exile, finding that the Exile has gone through a metamorphosis since Malachor V. The Exile has become a wound in the force more literally than figuratively. (this is a manner to avoid dealing with gender darkside/lightside conflicts)

The Revan had been chased by a Sith fleet but the Forge World's droid armies held it off. A larger Sith fleet tracked the Ebon Hawk and destroyed the droid defenders. So you must escape planetary bombardment, Sith troopers, while making your way back to the ship to meet the Exile.

You escape, but the Exile launches in an escape pod and tells you to jump out. The Exile then drains the Sith fleet of all life, and uses the stored force power to destroy the Forge World so that the Sith cannot use it against the Republic. This act gains the attention of the Sith Lords, who capture the Exile.

There's a short hop to Coruscant where Revan needs to raid the Jedi archives for information to confirm a possible weapon against the Sith Empire. There Revan bumps into Biranna/Mical's reformed Jedi Order. (possibly Atris is aiding this as well) Carth/Admiral Cede learns of Revan's prescence and sends a small taskforce to follow Revan.

From what's found in the Jedi temple, four ancient Sith planets are visited (such as Ziost and Stennis). All the while, Revan is being hunted now by Sith forces. Revan finds the keys to an ancient weapon that severs the force.

An event 1/4th through this part deals with the return of the Exile, elite Sith who are deafened to the force have been able to handle the Exile and are starving "it." Revan frees the Exile, but is soon overwhelmed. They only survive as a team making up for the other's weaknesses.

Before going to the planet where the weapon is stored, Revan then calls on Mandalore. Use of the weapon requires a person such as the Exile to power it, so it becomes a self-sacrifice. At this point, the realization is made that this was Revan's plan all along, a strong "Sith" Republic as a decoy to expeditions to prepare this attack.

The Exile teaches Revan the techniques needed to survive when being deafened from the force.

Lightside:

The weapon is fired in the core of Sith space, and the Sith are seperated from the force as is Revan. There is a battle between the head of the Sith's "deafened" units and Revan. Meanwhile Mandalore and Carth's/Cede's forces slaughter the force-dependent Sith fleets which survive the genocide. The Sith, as a species and culture, are utterly destroyed and the Republic is safe... for now. The Jedi annals remember the eternal sacrifices of Revan who fell to the darkside and even gave up the force to save the Republic. ...and some even remember the Exile who taught Jedi how to live without the force.

Darkside:

The weapon is fired in the core of the Republic. Billions of lives are instantly extinguished and Revan feeds on their power. The Sith submit to Revan, as they cannot compete with Revan's power. The end result is that the galaxy is firmly under Revan's control.

NPCs would be the droids, the Exile, and characters found on the other planets who work in with the plot. (most likely one Jedi of the new order, and various peoples on the ancient Sith worlds)

Anyways, just the bare bones minimum. Villains would be similar to the KOTOR2 style of the character focusing on one aspect of Sith teachings. Multiple villains, and there's room for playing them against one another. Revan was successfully fighting this type of "war of belief" but a Sith faction caught-on and so came the escape to the Forge World (which didn't work as planned due to "ghosts in the machine") to prepare for plan B.

Interesting Ace,

Before I go on let me say well thought out and presented :shifty:

But I dont like it to be honest and here is why,

1) you dont have any of the previous game planets included. To me KotOR is as much a story as it is a game and not having those planets leaves far to many unanswered questions.

2) Basically your saying the Exile turned into Nihilus (or very similiar), what about all the open storylines from part 2 regarding the exile. This just seems a cheap way to get around them to me and I think the mass public would be left unhappy with such a work around. I know I would.

3) What about the old characters from Parts 1 and 2? I know in part two we found the journal of Jolee and the outterrim stories. But to be honest (and FTR I didnt like Jolee) I felt that was a really cheap way to write him outta the story. What about Mira? Visas? Mission? Atton? ect ect ect. These are all characters we have grown to like and part 3 should give us an ending regarding them. Not just a breif wording of "this is what happened to them" but and ending where we design what happens.

4) What about bringing Onderon back into the republic. sure we saved (or didnt) the queen but that part of story was left unanswered beyond that. What about Telos, does Bao go back and help restore it? What about the academies on Telos and Dant?

5) Love stories. As Ive said in other threads I usually hate love interests and that in games, but KotOR series is the exception to the rule. What happens between the Exile and Handmaiden? or Visas? heck or Mira?

Think what im saying is Part 3 needs to be a ending to the series. To do that they have to focas as much effort on part 1 and 2 storylines that were left open ended as they do on expanding the storyline to include Revan with the Exile. Anything less would mean a part 4 is needed or anger ALOT of players.

This game isnt just a game, its a sci fi novel/book. Like any book the loose ends need to be tied up in meaningful ways and not just one sentance endings or cheap means.

Thats my take on it anyways, as I said, I personally appreciate your concept but it doesnt answer any of the questions I still have in ways that would satisfy me as a customer.

My basic idea of the start and end would be.....

Fast forward 20 years.

The exile and the other force sensitives ( likely Bao-Dur, and Atton ) had drifted apart for a bit after Kotor 2. Each of them feels this growing darkness, like a blank spot in the force. An emptyness where there should be something, or something if there but using the force to erace its presence.

In time each are drawn back to the ruined Jedi enclave. The exile is the first to arive, and again hones his skill with the force. Bao-dur and Atton arive soon after, within hours of eachother and are reunited with the Exile. The exile begins training them ( again ) in the force.

In a matter of months, a few others arrive, Drawn to the enclave, and the Jedi. 3 NPC and the player. Bao-dur and Atton take 2 each as their padawan, with the exile overseeing the training, and also providing lessons of his own, to both the new arrivals, but also Bao-Dur and Atton.

They had learned quickly and had considerable skills, enough to be considered masters. There were still skills they could likely learn, if given the time and the training.

The Exile, during an exercise with Bao-dur, meditates and stretches out with the force. The Exile taught him to use force sight guickly enough. Bao-dur could sence what was around him. Now he was trying to learn to stretch out and feel the universe. Together they reach out through the force. This time it came far easier. It was like they caught a wave, and easily were swept out, far beyond anythere they had senced before.

Suddenly the exile screams out. It felt to him as if a lightsaber was burning his flesh. As if it was being slowly pressed to his shoulder, its tip ever so slowly burning its way through the skin and even the bones themselves. THough in obvious agony he trys to find its origin.

Bao-dur starts to have a vision. Its very dark at first and hard to make out. He strains to reach in closer, to see what is going on. Hes in some kind of temple, but the likes of which he never even imagined. He is able to move in more, things are still hazy but he wants to see whats going on. Someone restrained against a tilted slab, and someone, or something using a lightsaber to poke them in the shoulder.

The exile sences the pain is coming from beyond the outer rim. He trys to hone in on its location. Bao-dur moves in more and can almost make out faces. The exile sences a sun, and several planets orbiting it. The pain is coming from there. He tries to further pin point it.

Atton was teaching a lesson, and suddenly had that feeling. Something was about to go very wrong. He dismissed the class and took off running toward the meditation chamber.

Bao-dur focuses more and makes out the face of the woman being tortured.

The Exile studies the galaxy. Its not one hes ever seen on nav charts. Yet he feels like something is missing. Like there is a blank spot. He tries to focus in on it.

Bao-dur turns to face the being with the lightsaber. The exile moves in toward the blankspot. Atton turns the corner and opens the door to the chamber.

Suddenly all 3 see something rushing toward them. Bao-dur sees a fist coming straight at his face. The exile sences something rushing at him. Atton sees the air shimmer almost as if it had a form rushing toward him. All 3 feel an impact and are physically thrown across the room, and are knocked out cold.

Moments later they come to. The each thought they heard a voice tell them *awaken*

Atton is the first to speak up. "If I had known you 2 were gonna ambush me, I wouldn't have come running.

The exile replies, "We didn't, We got it too"

Atton asks, "Then whats going on? I got a feeling like something real bad is going to happen."

Bao-dur says, " I saw her, she was being tortured. Someone was burning into her with a lightsaber "

The exile feels a shot of pain from his shoulder again. He sees a hole burnt through his robe, so he checks his shoulder. The skin is singed.

Bao-dur's eyes open wider. "Right there, thats where she was being burned."

Together Atton and the Exile ask " Who was getting burned? "

"Revan. Revan was being burned. I saw her , I know it was her."

"Shes in trouble then , I felt her pain. I don't know exactly where, but I have an idea where to start" says the exile

"General, she needs our help again"

"Yes but first we have to find her."

Atton smirks and asks, " Ok, what kind of trouble are you going to get me in this time? "

"Actually, one of us has to stay behind and tend to the students. Bao-dur could see her, and I could feel her. Sorry old pal but that leaves you to run the acadamy till we return"

They leave the ebon hawk, and take a smaller craft, one that Bao-dur had built before returning. It was hardly larger than a fighter, and just as agile. It had sheild generators, and a hyperdrive. Bao-dur even had a stealth generator powerful enough to cloak the ship. He hadn't yet perfected it yet, it was a tremendous drain on the ships power systems. If you didn't know exactly where to be looking for the ship you wouldn't find it. But you could only use it for short periods of time. A fail safe would shut it off before it crippled the ship.

The idea would be to use it on approach to different planets , so you could land undetected. After all if they don't know you are there they won't come looking for you.

Bao, Exile and a student take off to find Revan and help her. Atton stays behind with the other 3 students ( one of them the player ).

2 Months pass and still no word from the exile.

Atton gets that feeling again. He sences something behind him, and turns, but sees nothing but shadows.

A familar voice comes from nowhere. " I told you that you would serve him until I released you."

"Who is that? "

"How odd, he thinks himself a Jedi master, yet hes still a fool. Yet still, someone has to fly the ship"

"Kreia? But how? You died, then Malacor V was destroyed."

"Again how odd. A Jedi master without concept of the force. There is no death...."

"Allright , allright , I get it. Your not really here are you? "

"There may be hope for you yet. As I have always said, the force watches out for fools and the old. It seems you are becoming both. "

"Great. Shes been dead 20 years , and comes back to toss insults at me. Well nice seeing you again. Next time send a card or something instead."

"Silence! Listen carefully. The exile is in trouble. But there is still time. Get the Ebon Hawk ready. I can only set you on the path, you have to walk it. Take the astromech droid, and ( player ). You may even want to reactivate HK-47. Though if you do, keep an eye on him. First you must find the handmaden. "

" I haven't seen her in 20 years. How do you expect me to find her? "

"She always made your pulse race. Not in a lustful way, mind you. More the way it would during battle. Close your eyes and feel that again. Reach out toward its source and you will find her again. Once you get her she will lead you to the deciple. Together you 3 will have to work together to get ( player ) ready as you retrace the exiles steps. Do that and your leader will be returned to you. Fail to ready ( player ) and you will all perish. Along with your precious jedi order."

"Why are you doing this, I thought you wanted us all gone."

"As you know , my role is the betrayer. If you all perish, I would cease to exist. Even within the force as you know it. A version of me will always live with the sith, though, but in a different form. For it is the sith way to decieve, and kill to elevate yourself in their way of life. But without the light, you no longer have shadows. Just darkness, and that is all comsuming"

"So your telling me I shouldn't trust you, knowing who you are and what you are? "

Suddenly Kreia appears before Atton, but much larger than life, and she bends down

putting her face right to Atton. He can sence her rage.

"No fool. I am telling you the one I would have destroyed the universe for is in trouble! Decide now, either do what I have told you or do nothing.

( Hears voices, some familiar some not ) "Apathy is death, Apathy is death. Apath is death"

He swings around to see where the voices are coming from. Seeing nothing he turns back. "Kreia? Kreia? "

"Great did I just dream that or was it real? "

Zap! "OUCH" beep beep beep

"Hey, wait, nah it can't be" BEE DOO BEEP

"Alright already I`ll get the ship ready. Are you fully functional ?

Bee Dop. Bee Dee Dee Woop Beep

"Uh , remember I'm not either of them. I don't speak toaster."

"He says he is ready and wants to know where T3-4M is" ( player )

"Some teacher I am. My own student was able to sneak up on me and I never even felt you coming. Hmm maybe thats why she wants you to go too. T3 was tinkering with the hyperdrive last I saw. Get your gear and get to the ship. We gotta burn stars."

{Writers note.. way past bedtime, better go with the abridged ending}

Ok.... Atton meditates and finds a planet to look for the handmaden on.

You (Atton, player, T3, HK-47 ( if you activate him) and the remote. The remote will follow HK if you do, T3 if you don't. Go to a planet, have some adventures, find handmaden. She takes you to were you think the deciple is. You search ( side quests on that planet too) and eventually find him. He joins you.

You decide you need to make another stop. You hit Dxun, to see if Mandalore will help in the search. You land, making your way to the camp is harder than before. Much more to kill. Odd. Eventually you get to the camp and it looks deserted. You search the place. And find one person, a lone mandalorian. Mandalore left one behind incase the exile needed him. THe mandalorian tells you where to go and find Mandalore. Another planet and chances for adventure. You find him, then head out for the exile. You have several planets to visit out there, looking for clues to find the exile. ( Player ) levels and becomes stronger and stronger.

You finally step into the same trap that Revan, then Exile and Bao-dur do. But this time, (player) helps you avoid capture and then search. WHen you do find them they are all in very a weakened state. Before you get them released you battle the sith lord Kreia guided you to. You aren't able to win and Mandalore steps in to give you a chance to escape. You discover that the place you were lured to is a focal point for the dark side, and the sith lord can use that place to sap Revan, Exile, and Bao-dur, giving him use of their force power too. You have to leave and lure the sith lord to you. Away from his chamber he isnt as strong and eventually you are able to fell him. You rescue Revan, Bao, and Exile, and start them healing. You leave but get pulled out of hyperspace by a gravity well. Keria's voice echos through the ship... " Now you get to learn what it is to do battle with a real sith. Though should you somehow survive, there are still more looking to devour you. Battle royal. You get pulled into a huge ship. You get out of the Eban hawk and ALL your characters exit and do battle against waves of Sith. Eventually you work you way to the lord, but before you do the group gets seperated. Revan and the Exile go one way , You and 2 of the others go on to battle and defeat the Sith Lord. Sabotage his ship , gather everyone, and get the heck outta there.

Note.. sorry for spelling and the speed ending. If It weren't way past bedtime I would have fleshed it out a little better.

Be gentle.... after all im just some schmuck falling asleep at the asrfdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

gggggggggggggggg

LOL

Iggy

HI Adam Here,

First time poster.

This is just my 2 cents by the way, I know it might be stupid but dont kill me please.

kotor 3 could start you off maybe as a Jedi youngling who was the only jedi in the order to survive the destruction/obsorbtion of katar due to his/her all ready unique powers and abilitie.

But maybe surviving that event did something to our character, stripping away of powers, increase of powers the list goes on. After our jedi could go insearch of revan and the exile to learn more of the force. Meanwhile A new sith wars start on a galactic scale involving the remander of the jedi (Revan, exile etc) the republic forces and the true sith.

Our unique character could grow up and develop around this new sith war learning the mastery of the force maybe becomming the hero or villian.

Something Special about the new jedi: Maybe he is the grandson of exar kun.

Sorry I did not put much thought into it.

Rock on Adam :cool:

- Story should start using a new character,not exile or revan, sine you cannot start again as a level 1 character with them.

- during gameplay you only have news of exile and revan, following their traces but no direct interaction and dialogs with them

-Through the game having conversations with other npcs you select how both the exile and revan should be ( LS/DS and male/female) as in kotor2

and about th end, i do not know what to suggest, too much ideas on my mind to write down here .....

My basic idea of the start and end would be.....

Fast forward 20 years. 

The exile and the other force sensitives ( likely Bao-Dur, and Atton ) had drifted apart for a bit after Kotor 2. Each of them feels this growing darkness, like a blank spot in the force. An emptyness where there should be something, or something if there but using the force to erace its presence.

In time each are drawn back to the ruined Jedi enclave. The exile is the first to arive, and again hones his skill with the force. Bao-dur and Atton arive soon after, within hours of eachother and are reunited with the Exile. The exile begins training them ( again ) in the force.

In a matter of months, a few others arrive, Drawn to the enclave, and the Jedi. 3 NPC and the player. Bao-dur and Atton take 2 each as their padawan, with the exile overseeing the training, and also providing lessons of his own, to both the new arrivals, but also Bao-Dur and Atton.

They had learned quickly and had considerable skills, enough to be considered masters. There were still skills they could likely learn, if given the time and the training.

The Exile, during an exercise with Bao-dur, meditates and stretches out with the force. The Exile taught him to use force sight guickly enough. Bao-dur could sence what was around him. Now he was trying to learn to stretch out and feel the universe. Together they reach out through the force.  This time it came far easier. It was like they caught a wave, and easily were swept out, far beyond anythere they had senced before.

Suddenly the exile screams out. It felt to him as if a lightsaber was burning his flesh.  As if it was being slowly pressed to his shoulder, its tip ever  so slowly burning its way through the skin and even the bones themselves. THough in obvious agony he trys to find its origin.

Bao-dur starts to have a vision. Its very dark at first and hard to make out. He strains to reach in closer, to see what is going on. Hes in some kind of temple, but the likes of which he never even imagined. He is able to move in more, things are still hazy but he wants to see whats going on.  Someone restrained against a tilted slab, and someone, or something using a lightsaber to poke them in the shoulder.

The exile sences the pain is coming from beyond the outer rim. He trys to hone in on its location.  Bao-dur moves in more and can almost make out faces. The exile sences a sun, and several planets orbiting it. The pain is coming from there. He tries to further pin point it.

Atton was teaching a lesson, and suddenly had that feeling. Something was about to go very wrong. He dismissed the class and took off running toward the meditation chamber.

Bao-dur focuses more and makes out the face of the woman being tortured.

The Exile studies the galaxy. Its not one hes ever seen on nav charts. Yet he feels like something is missing. Like there is a blank spot. He tries to focus in on it.

Bao-dur turns to face the being with the lightsaber. The exile moves in toward the blankspot. Atton turns the corner and opens the door to the chamber.

Suddenly all 3 see something rushing toward them. Bao-dur sees a fist coming straight at his face. The exile sences something rushing at him. Atton sees the air shimmer almost as if it had a form rushing toward him. All 3 feel an impact and are physically thrown across the room, and are knocked out cold.

Moments later they come to. The each thought they heard a voice tell them *awaken*

Atton is the first to speak up. "If I had known you 2 were gonna ambush me, I wouldn't have come running.

The exile replies, "We didn't, We got it too"

Atton asks, "Then whats going on? I got a feeling like something real bad is going to happen."

Bao-dur says, " I saw her, she was being tortured. Someone was burning into her with a lightsaber "

The exile feels a shot of pain from his shoulder again. He sees a hole burnt through his robe, so he checks his shoulder. The skin is singed. 

Bao-dur's eyes open wider. "Right there, thats where she was being burned."

Together Atton and the Exile ask " Who was getting burned? "

"Revan. Revan was being burned. I saw her , I know it was her."

"Shes in trouble then , I felt her pain.  I don't know exactly where, but I have an idea where to start" says the exile

"General, she needs our help again"

"Yes but first we have to find her."

Atton smirks and asks, " Ok, what kind of trouble are you going to get me in this time? "

"Actually, one of us has to stay behind and tend to the students. Bao-dur could see her, and I could feel her. Sorry old pal but that leaves you to run the acadamy till we return"

They leave the ebon hawk, and take a smaller craft, one that Bao-dur had built before returning. It was hardly larger than a fighter, and just as agile. It had sheild generators, and a hyperdrive. Bao-dur even had a stealth generator powerful enough to cloak the ship. He hadn't yet perfected it yet, it was a tremendous drain on the ships power systems. If you didn't know exactly where to be looking for the ship you wouldn't find it.  But you could only use it for short periods of time. A fail safe would shut it off before it crippled the ship.

The idea would be to use it on approach to different planets , so you could land undetected. After all if they don't know you are there they won't come looking for you.

Bao, Exile and a student take off to find Revan and help her. Atton stays behind with the other 3 students ( one of them the player ).

2 Months pass and still no word from the exile.

Atton gets that feeling again. He sences something behind him, and turns, but sees nothing but shadows.

A familar voice comes from nowhere. " I told you that you would serve him until I released you."

"Who is that? "

"How odd, he thinks himself a Jedi master, yet hes still a fool. Yet still, someone has to fly the ship"

"Kreia? But how? You died, then Malacor V was destroyed."

"Again how odd. A Jedi master without concept of the force. There is no death...."

"Allright , allright , I get it. Your not really here are you? "

"There may be hope for you yet. As I have always said, the force watches out for fools and the old. It seems you are becoming both. "

"Great. Shes been dead 20 years , and comes back to toss insults at me. Well nice seeing you again. Next time send a card or something instead."

"Silence! Listen carefully. The exile is in trouble. But there is still time. Get the Ebon Hawk ready. I can only set you on the path, you have to walk it. Take the astromech droid, and ( player ). You may even want to reactivate HK-47. Though if you do, keep an eye on him. First you must find the handmaden. "

" I haven't seen her in 20 years. How do you expect me to find her? "

"She always made your pulse race. Not in a lustful way, mind you. More the way it would during battle. Close your eyes and feel that again. Reach out toward its source and you will find her again. Once you get her she will lead you to the deciple. Together you 3 will have to work together to get ( player ) ready as you retrace the exiles steps. Do that and your leader will be returned to you. Fail to ready ( player ) and you will all perish. Along with your precious jedi order."

"Why are you doing this, I thought you wanted us all gone."

"As you know , my role is the betrayer. If you all perish, I would cease to exist. Even within the force as you know it. A version of me will always live with the sith, though, but in a different form. For it is the sith way to decieve, and kill to elevate yourself in their way of life. But without the light, you no longer have shadows. Just darkness, and that is all comsuming"

"So your telling me I shouldn't trust you, knowing who you are and what you are? "

Suddenly Kreia appears before Atton, but much larger than life, and she bends down 

putting her face right to Atton. He can sence her rage.

"No fool. I am telling you the one I would have destroyed the universe for is in trouble! Decide now, either do what I have told you or do nothing.

( Hears voices, some familiar some not ) "Apathy is death, Apathy is death. Apath is death"

He swings around to see where the voices are coming from. Seeing nothing he turns back. "Kreia? Kreia? " 

"Great did I just dream that or was it real? "

Zap! "OUCH" beep beep beep

"Hey, wait, nah it can't be" BEE DOO BEEP

"Alright already I`ll get the ship ready. Are you fully functional ?

Bee Dop. Bee Dee Dee Woop Beep

"Uh , remember I'm not either of them. I don't speak toaster."

"He says he is ready and wants to know where T3-4M is" ( player )

"Some teacher I am. My own student was able to sneak up on me and I never even felt you coming. Hmm maybe thats why she wants you to go too. T3 was tinkering with the hyperdrive last I saw. Get your gear and get to the ship. We gotta burn stars."

{Writers note.. way past bedtime, better go with the abridged ending}

Ok.... Atton meditates and finds a planet to look for the handmaden on.

You (Atton, player, T3, HK-47 ( if you activate him) and the remote. The remote will follow HK if you do, T3 if you don't.  Go to a planet, have some adventures, find handmaden. She takes you to were you think the deciple is. You search ( side quests on that planet too) and eventually find him. He joins you.

You decide you need to make another stop. You hit Dxun, to see if Mandalore will help in the search. You land, making your way to the camp is harder than before. Much more to kill. Odd. Eventually you get to the camp and it looks deserted. You search the place. And find one person, a lone mandalorian. Mandalore left one behind incase the exile needed him. THe mandalorian tells you where to go and find Mandalore.  Another planet and chances for adventure. You find him, then head out for the exile.  You have several planets to visit out there, looking for clues to find the exile. ( Player ) levels and becomes stronger and stronger.

You finally step into the same trap that Revan, then Exile and Bao-dur do. But this time, (player) helps you avoid capture and then search. WHen you do find them they are all in very a weakened state. Before you get them released you battle the sith lord Kreia guided you to.  You aren't able to win and Mandalore steps in to give you a chance to escape. You discover that the place you were lured to is a focal point for the dark side, and the sith lord can use that place to sap Revan, Exile, and Bao-dur, giving him use of their force power too.  You have to leave and lure the sith lord to you. Away from his chamber he isnt as strong and eventually you are able to fell him. You rescue Revan, Bao, and Exile,  and start them healing.  You leave but get pulled out of hyperspace by a gravity well.  Keria's voice echos through the ship... " Now you get to learn what it is to do battle with a real sith. Though should you somehow survive, there are still more looking to devour you.  Battle royal. You get pulled into a huge ship. You get out of the Eban hawk and ALL your characters exit and do battle against waves of Sith. Eventually you work you way to the lord, but before you do the group gets seperated. Revan and the Exile go one way , You and 2 of the others go on to battle and defeat the Sith Lord.  Sabotage his ship , gather everyone, and get the heck outta there.

Note..  sorry for spelling and the speed ending.  If It weren't way past bedtime I would have fleshed it out a little better.

Be gentle.... after all im just some schmuck falling asleep at the asrfdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

gggggggggggggggg

LOL

Iggy

This is basically just Kotor 2 and a half...

Too many characters and similar plot devices from K2 and too little characters from K1...

With Revan being a Wartime Criminal during the Jedi Civil War, the Republic wanted to put him to Trial for his Wartime Action.

Being the Dark lord of the Sith, Republic was determined punished him.

Revan ,with his memories restored, develops a new persona named Shadow.

Shadow is a Bounty Hunter with ties the Exchange. Shadow is used by Revan to keep the bounty hunters at bay and to keep a low profile within the Republic.

Gameplay-wise: Shadow(Revan's created Persona) is developed at the Creation will have 36 attrubite points and 6 starting feats with 3 freebie feats.

The Classes for Shadow: Scout,Scoundrel and Solider.

When the storyline calls for to reveal Shadow's true Idenity as Revan. You will pick three Standard Jedi Classes.

The line is:" Carth you should have known whom I really am. I am Jedi "Standard Jedi Class" "your chosen name" Revan."

Revan will tri class in this game. There will be a quest to fight Jedi and Sith Holocrons and there will be a opening for to gain the Kotor 2 Jedi/Sith Presitage Classes.

Revan will start at a lower lvl for Storyline purpose as Shadow.

As Shadow, Revan will be fully aware of who he really is. No More Anemisa, No More MindWipes, No More disassoicate personality disorders and No More Jedis lying to him.

Also the Krath will play more of a powerful role this time around.

My idea for Revan/PC for Kotor 3 is meant to have Revan back with a reasonable story without mindwipes. Shadow is meant for lower levels and the return of the Kotor 1 starting classes.

Concerning the Kotor 3 starting classes, They will be a healthy blend of Kotor 1 and Kotor 2 automatic feats like Implants Master Scoundrel's luck and Evasive will go to their respective classes.

It's obvious:

-LA announces KOTOR III

-KOTOR III gone gold

-Checkout the reviews of KOTOR III at <insertname>.com

-KOTOR III released

-Gimme $50 says LA

-Game buggy and incomplete but would have been a great of its time had time/money allowed

-Flames on the forums

-Modders go to save the game for the real fans

-Bug fix for standard computer gaming set ups patch coming soon

-Bug fix for rest of the planet, if we can be also soon

-Everyone goes off and dies waiting for a first time revolutionary enjoyable RPG the like of which we have not seen since fallout.

QED

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

Interesting Ace,

Before I go on let me say well thought out and presented :thumbsup:

But I dont like it to be honest and here is why,

1) you dont have any of the previous game planets included. To me KotOR is as much a story as it is a game and not having those planets leaves far to many unanswered questions.

2) Basically your saying the Exile turned into Nihilus (or very similiar), what about all the open storylines from part 2 regarding the exile. This just seems a cheap way to get around them to me and I think the mass public would be left unhappy with such a work around. I know I would.

3) What about the old characters from Parts 1 and 2? I know in part two we found the journal of Jolee and the outterrim stories. But to be honest (and FTR I didnt like Jolee) I felt that was a really cheap way to write him outta the story. What about Mira? Visas? Mission? Atton? ect ect ect. These are all characters we have grown to like and part 3 should give us an ending regarding them. Not just a breif wording of "this is what happened to them" but and ending where we design what happens.

4) What about bringing Onderon back into the republic. sure we saved (or didnt) the queen but that part of story was left unanswered beyond that. What about Telos, does Bao go back and help restore it? What about the academies on Telos and Dant?

5) Love stories. As Ive said in other threads I usually hate love interests and that in games, but KotOR series is the exception to the rule. What happens between the Exile and Handmaiden? or Visas? heck or Mira?

Think what im saying is Part 3 needs to be a ending to the series. To do that they have to focas as much effort on part 1 and 2 storylines that were left open ended as they do on expanding the storyline to include Revan with the Exile. Anything less would mean a part 4 is needed or anger ALOT of players.

This game isnt just a game, its a sci fi novel/book. Like any book the loose ends need to be tied up in meaningful ways and not just one sentance endings or cheap means.

Thats my take on it anyways, as I said, I personally appreciate your concept but it doesnt answer any of the questions I still have in ways that would satisfy me as a customer.

1. Returning to old planets could be worked in with the plot. Such as Taris being the location where the ancient weapon is found, and Revan then has to sift through the ruins (and find the Promised Land).

2. While the Exile him/herself might be... different now, KOTOR2 events could be referred to in the character interactions from cameo NPCs

3. Cameos would definately be an important thing to do. For instance Revan returning to Coruscant would face the Handmaiden and her conflicting feelings over the fact that Revan is the last hope of the Republic, but that Revan killed her father. Similarly, she might blame Revan for the fact that the Exile has lost his humanity and is now unable to love her in return.

4. Easily done with the cameos, and the player being able to access news reports from the holonets and coreward databases.

5. One of the keys in KOTOR2 is how Revan could not bring anyone s/he loved. A "long distance romance" with Carth or Bastila could be done, and written in a way where even new players wind up caring about the characters.

As an ending, all questions need to be answered. Is the Handmaiden Kreia's daughter? Revan might think that the Handmaiden is Master Kae, especially if receiving force visions of Kae's guidance. Kreia might have pulled something akin to Obi-Wan due to the sheer amount of force power running through her during her death. It would also be a fitting irony due to her hatred of the force. Her motivation to help Revan would be since s/he was her greatest apprentice, and that the force will finally let her die when all of the True Sith are dead.

As opposed to the KOTOR1/2 NPCs being party members, new characters and their stories should be involved. However, the KOTOR1/2 characters are the shakers and movers of the galaxy and would be regularly interacted with.

Even unexpected ensembles might result: Bao-Dur, Visas Marr, and Juhani working together to restore dead worlds such as Cathar, Katarr, and Telos (if Exile was lightside in KOTOR2, if the Exile and Revan were darkside it'd just be Katarr and no Juhani).

Atton might be wandering from planet to planet, and might have even saved Mission Vao from Sith assassins as she was trying to book passage to Kashyyk when she learned that Revan left for the rim. (or may have killed her and is on the run if the Exile was darkside in KOTOR2)

Working in interactions of KOTOR1 and 2 NPCs would be interesting, and would show an overall "will of the force" and would allow for several small, but in-depth cameos.

Ok then, how about this instead.

A man awakens in his little flat. He stumbles out of bed and heads toward the kitchen. He passes a window. "big" he thinks " and yellow" The man, Arthur Phillip Dent, makes it to the kitchen and puts the kettle on for a spot of tea. Turning to get a cup from the cubbord, he again catches a glimpse out a window. "Bulldozer" he thinks.

Oh wait never mind, this has been done. =P

Screw Kotor 3, I want the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy RPG ;P

Ok ok I lied, I want both.

Ok then, how about this instead.

A man awakens in his little flat. He stumbles out of bed and heads toward the kitchen. He passes a window. "big" he thinks " and yellow"  The man, Arthur Phillip Dent, makes it to the kitchen and puts the kettle on for a spot of tea.  Turning to get a cup from the cubbord, he again catches a glimpse out a window. "Bulldozer" he thinks.

Oh wait never mind, this has been done. =P

Screw Kotor 3, I want the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy RPG ;P

Ok ok I lied, I want both.

LOL, hitchhickers Guide to the galaxy RPG already made.

Just its really old (I played it on old commador 64 system)

you could check through some of those C64 emulator sights tho to see if they have the game listed in their selections.

Was a fun game btw ;)

1. Returning to old planets could be worked in with the plot. Such as Taris being the location where the ancient weapon is found, and Revan then has to sift through the ruins (and find the Promised Land).

True yes, but in your first post you didnt mention the old planets and focased on new ones so just assumed you wanted all new ones.

As I said, far to many still open storys from part 1 and 2 that need to be closed to not revisit the old planets planets.

2. While the Exile him/herself might be... different now, KOTOR2 events could be referred to in the character interactions from cameo NPCs

This is where you and I disagree the most to be honest.

I personally dont want stories closed off through cameos, thats the easy way out.

We have built up relations with these old characters so you just give them closure through cameos seems like the cheap way out to me. Other games it would be fine but I expect more from KotOR series :huh:

Also, the long and the short of it is, regardless of personal preference, the Exile is the main character of the story now. Raven (in part 1) set up the back story but the focas is now clearly on the Exile. *just like Anakin set up the back story for Star Wars, and even though the whole story (all 6 episodes) about the fall and rise of anakin Skywalker, the main story revolves around Luke, not Anakin.

Same thing here, the KotOR series is obviously about Revan, but its the Exiles actions that will allow Revan to succeed. That was made very clear in KotOR2. Everything the Exile went through is to AID Revan in the final battle.

So by making the Exile as you describe, you effectively take him outta the story from the get go of part 3.

If we look at how the story is set up for us already, Revan is basically lost somewhere in the outter rim, its up to the Exile (and companions) to find and save Revan.

3. Cameos would definately be an important thing to do. For instance Revan returning to Coruscant would face the Handmaiden and her conflicting feelings over the fact that Revan is the last hope of the Republic, but that Revan killed her father. Similarly, she might blame Revan for the fact that the Exile has lost his humanity and is now unable to love her in return.

Again, see above regarding Cameo's. Its not up to KotOR series standards to be brutaly honest.

Also, why would the Handmaiden be on Coruscant? She is just a Padawen really unless you going 20 years into the future. She is still learning, battleing emotions.

Not to mention she already has a home base on Telos that holds many Jedi AND sith artifacts. Those would not be abandoned.

Lastly, I didnt get the feeling at all in KotOR2 that Handmaiden held any animosity towards Revan for the death of her Mother and Father. Her story in that regards was learning about them and her ties to the force, not revenge. With all the unfullfilled storylines regarding the Handmaiden from KotOR2, I think creating a new one that was never hinted at or mentioned just for the sake of creating animosity between her and a new leader would be a mistake.

Lastly, and this is the most important one IMO. Revan is not the leader of the Jedi at this moment in time (based on KotOR2 storyline and ending). Its the Exile that the surviving Jedi and new Jedi are rallying around. Revan has forsaken everyone again (for a noble purpose granted), but hes definately not the leader at this point in the storyline. The Exile, not Revan, is the glue that holds the story togather at this moment in time.

Really, if you think about it, there is pleanty of evidence that Atton, Mira, Visas, Handmaiden, Bao would NOT follow Revan to begin with. Remember, Bao's loyalty, Visas loyalty, Mira's loyalty, Handmaidens loyalty are NOT to the Jedi order. They are loyal to the Exile himself, the person, not the religion that does or does not drive him.

So right there, if the designers were trying to make the storyline flow smoothly, they would have to opt to not have any of those characters involved in storyline of part 3 to begin with. Which would cause the entire series to not work IMO.

4. Easily done with the cameos, and the player being able to access news reports from the holonets and coreward databases.

hehe again look to top for reason not to use cameos for finishing off the existing storylines.

5. One of the keys in KOTOR2 is how Revan could not bring anyone s/he loved. A "long distance romance" with Carth or Bastila could be done, and written in a way where even new players wind up caring about the characters.

hmmmm, see I didnt think the romance storyline of Carth/Bastila towards Revan was an important part of KotOR2. In fact I will go so far as to say any "new " players that didnt play part 1 (so didnt know the whole love interest storyline) didnt care about Revan all that much. Im pretty sure when it came to the love stories, new players cared only about the current love stories happening in game, not the one that happened in KotOR1, as they truely didnt effect the current story being told.

Revan was the goal the story was working towards, but he/she wasnt the player or hero of the story. The exile was the player/hero of the story in KotOR2 and his/her story hasnt ended yet. Unlike KotOR1, KotOR2 was more of a cliff hanger ending. To be continued.

As an ending, all questions need to be answered. Is the Handmaiden Kreia's daughter? Revan might think that the Handmaiden is Master Kae, especially if receiving force visions of Kae's guidance. Kreia might have pulled something akin to Obi-Wan due to the sheer amount of force power running through her during her death. It would also be a fitting irony due to her hatred of the force. Her motivation to help Revan would be since s/he was her greatest apprentice, and that the force will finally let her die when all of the True Sith are dead.

hmmm, well lets do this one point by point :p

1) Kreia wasnt Handmaidens mother, that was answered crealy and with out question in part 2.

2) Revan might think that but more then likely, Revan wouldnt even remember Handmaidens mother as she was just a soldier following him. A talented one but still just a follower.

3) (personal opinion) But I think Kreia is dead. Her goal was achieved. Now its up to the Exile where he goes from here. I think it far more likely that if they did bring back Kreia in the way you describe that they would bring her back speaking to the Exile rather then Revan. The Exile is her pet project, not Revan.

As opposed to the KOTOR1/2 NPCs being party members, new characters and their stories should be involved. However, the KOTOR1/2 characters are the shakers and movers of the galaxy and would be regularly interacted with.

okies we disagree strongly here to be honest. There is a ton of unfinished storylines that already exist in characters we have attatchments to. Last thing we need is more new party members jumbleing up the storylines with even more new storylines. K3 should be the finish of the Revan/Exile storyline. That means they should tie up all the loose ends for the characters previously introduced in parts 1 and 2.

Even unexpected ensembles might result: Bao-Dur, Visas Marr, and Juhani working together to restore dead worlds such as Cathar, Katarr, and Telos (if Exile was lightside in KOTOR2, if the Exile and Revan were darkside it'd just be Katarr and no Juhani).

Again, if Raven, not the Exile is the leader, its highly unlikely that Bao would follow. Its 100% guarenteed Visas would not follow. Their loyaltys were to the Exile, not the Jedi and certainly not a once fallen conquer who has/hasnt been reabilitated.

Atton might be wandering from planet to planet, and might have even saved Mission Vao from Sith assassins as she was trying to book passage to Kashyyk when she learned that Revan left for the rim. (or may have killed her and is on the run if the Exile was darkside in KOTOR2)

That could happen but you still face the problem that lightside or darkside, Atton doesnt trust Jedis. His loyalty is to the Exile, not to the Jedis and certainly not to Revan (the person that he originally ran and hid from after killing the only Jedi he loved on the orders of Revan). So Atton (like Visas) would never join the party with out The Exile as the leader.

Working in interactions of KOTOR1 and 2 NPCs would be interesting, and would show an overall "will of the force" and would allow for several small, but in-depth cameos.

hehe, there that cameo word again ;)

The way I see it, the only way to get the original 2 groups togather and stay true to the story is to have them rally behind the Exile.

The Exile has already been in contact with Bastila and/or Carth. This is the Key to getting the groups togather.

The Exile announces he/she is going to go find Revan (the actual middle story of part 3...the guts so to speak), his followers obviously follow him and because its a common goal Bastila/Carth gather the first group as well.

Thats the only feasible way I can see to gather both games groups togather and hold continuaty in the storyline.

Even if you say that happened and then the Exile changed to what you suggest during the search and part 3 starts after the change, your still left with trying to Validate the presence of Visas, Bao, Carth at the very least as they just will not trust or follow Revan based on their current storylines.

For myself ( again personal opinion) if old characters brought back and Visas not there, the games just not worth playing to be honest as she is one of the MOST important characters to me from either game. She has come along ways but her story has yet to be finished.

I would love to add characters like Juhari or Mission or Bastila (sorry I just hate Wookies) to my party but Visas story is far more important and interesting then all three of those combined IMO. It would be like ordering a TBone steak Medium Rare and settleing for a burnt Hamburger.

Anyways, thats my devils advocate agruement for your idea :p

*dont take it personally btw: If I didnt think your idea had merit I wouldnt bother responding at all :) *

My idea more indepth

heh so ace can pick my version apart, as only fair after what I just did to his :thumbsup:

*Please note, I will refer to Revan and Exile as Male LS as thats what original 2 stories written as thus far (this doesnt mean Obsidian wouldnt add in the options of darkside and female Revan/Exile*

Following is opening Film

K3 should start off with a Exile leaving Malachor. (where part two ends off).

On board would be Exile, Mira (picked up at entrance of academy), Visas, Handmaiden, T3 (picked up at entrance of academy just as Kreia stated in part 2), HK, Mandalore, Bao.

*please note: Go-To and Remote were destroyed when planet blew up*

You set course to Telos Academy

*obvious choice because thats where you last saw Bastila/Carth as well as left Atris (if you spared her) in the Telos Academy.

Second Opening Film

You land at Academy and 2nd film starts where Carth/Bastila also land to join you and your group. (they have gathered the Alive characters from KotOR1 with them)

You all gather in the Anti chamber to discuss what has happened and what direction you go from here and what to do with Artis.

Bastila and Carth push for you to go find and aide Revan at this point (which explains why they gathered the party members from group one)

Interactive choices start here with cut screen movies for open discussion.

This is where you choose your party.

Mandatory party members should be :

1) The Exile (obviously)

2) Bastila (as she has the most interest in Revan)

3) T3 (as he knows where Revan was the most recently even though you cant get the info quite yet)

4) HK (he is needed for the HK factory Quest that wasnt finished in Part 2)

5) Mandalore (as his quest of rejoining Clans not yet finished and needed for ending)

6,7,:blink: Are made up from the remaining Party members (that you choose) from both KotOR1 and 2.

*please note: because of the large selection of NPCs, Obsidian could actually increase party size to 10 players*

* You decide on what action should be taken regarding Atris (if alive still)*

* Conversation leads you to belive you need to access the old Star Forge Maps from Part 1 to gather information on where and What Revan knows and went (this is the key in to finalizing storylines on those worlds*

*conversation leads you to think information could be gathered from the Jedi Archives that remain on Corrusant (as this the most asked for new location/planet)*

* you decide what and where each NPC not grouped is to go and what they are to do (giving a form of finalization for them but for true finalization you must replay game with them in party)*

Main part of game ( the guts and action)

You then should have to find clues as to where Revan went (which would make up the main story filler and have you visit different planets, each planet visited leads to a new clue to follow progressing the storyline).

You should also have to goto and finish the HK factory that was left unfullfilled in KotOR2.

You should also have to take Mandalore to Mandalore and finish off his storyline of remaking and reforming the lost clans of the Mandalorians.

During this time (during the travels)

-the Exile will be forced to choose his direction regarding NPCs (IE: is he with no one, with Visas, with Handmaiden, with Mira, does he try to be with all causing much jealousy and infighting, ect)

-Learns more about the characters, their pasts, their goals

-fixes T3 (as in part 2) to get more clues on where Revan ended up at before sending T3 back to him

Please note: left out is actual interaction and Villan(s) as Obsidian far better writers then any of us will ever be so that stuff up to them :shifty:

The Ending

-The end should be you finally meet up with Revan ( MALE , him and Bastila bump ugly! (joking, sorta)

-Then you and Revan head off for the Epic Conclusion against the real sith.

-This could either be a 2 person final battle like on the academy in part 2;

-Or a Republic vrs sith War sceen like in part 1 with the Mandalorians helping the Republic) *this is where Mandalore reforming the clans comes in*

Final movie

Should be something along the lines of you setting up a new council and outposts for each NPC (from party selection in parts 1 and 2) and rebuilding the Jedi order! Epic style movies like in part 1 but with interactive choices on who goes where and does what!

The other component for Part 3 should be the love stories! Not sure about anyone else but I was trying to make moves on Handmaiden, Visas, AND Mira in part 2 and would love to see how that plays out! (far as I can tell I succeeded with Handmaiden and Visas and have Mira seriously thinking about it, talk about a conbustable situation, hehe!)

Please Note: This is a HUGE game, a good 2 to 3 times the size and content of either part 1 or 2. I feel for a fitting conclusion KotOR3 should be like this. Epic in every way and fashion. A fitting end to the series.

PPS: As stated at the top, this is written for a LS Male Exile/Revan as thats how the main story of both previous games has been written. However I tried (and succeeded I think) to make the ideas generic enough that changing over to a DS or female Exile/Revan should be pretty obvious and not really effect the game play any more then the switching to Female or DS did in the original two games.

PPPS: heheh have at it Ace! hehe, have fun!

Hmmmmm.

I was thinking I would like to see the KOTOR series continue until it catches up with the movies timeline. I think it would be neat to see how the actions of Revan or the Exile tie into the Skywalker saga.

"Luke! I am your Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather!"

Just a dream.

lol, helluva a family tree. i still particulary like the idea of being the disenfranchised padawan,left untrained after your master died during the jedi civil war. i mean its not too hard to work in, i mean you could go into unknown space and visit new planets with a fresh clean face. no generic mysterious past but the one that you create. (btw obsidian....give handmaide/briana some freakin hair for sequel. kinda a small push to get her in :thumbsup: )

I wonder if the HK factory stuff will make it into a 3rd installment (if there is one)....

I never looked into that part of the cut content much... but what effect does it have on the overall story? I would have though that there is much more for the developers to focus on rather than that...

Like I said though, I never really looked into what I missed out on... so if there was something important that was meant to happen there by all means just let me know :)

- Dan

KOTOR3 should be the third and final part of a trilogy, especially considering that KOTOR2 seemed to be setting it up.

First Revan went missing, so the Exile went off to find out what happened to her, and what these "true Sith" are. Now three years later, nobody has heard from her either, and a reformed Jedi council is concerned.

Meet the PC. A former padawan who went into hiding and gave up all things Jedi at the time when bounty hunters were fetching high prices for bringing in Jedi. Leading a quiet life as a simple merchant or farmer (this doesn't matter, and would depend more on the starting planet), everything changes when she comes across a battered T3 (he and HK-47 should be in each part of the story, much like C-3P0 and R2-D2 have been in the films), leading into events that would bring her back into Jedihood and to the search for Revan and the Exile.

One of the things I like about this is that instead of eventually building a lightsaber, she can instead go on a quest for the one she discarded. Of course all the dialogue options for the sexes and alignments of the two missing Jedi/Sith would be in the game, but the faces can also be selected with the PC coming across a damaged datapad and needing to point out which pictures are whom.

The can be new planets, but some planets would need to be revisited in the search for clues. To keep it reasonably fresh, maybe have different areas of the planets be searched to find certain NPCs.

All this leads to the final planet or two where the PC finally finds Revan and the Exile who have been fighting the "real" Sith, but mostly just surviving during these years. Instead of there being a "Chosen One", the PC instead completes a trinity that finally turns the tides of this hidden war and this is your final party as you complete the game in a very grand way.

Not that I expect many people to agree with me on this. We all have what we like in a game and I know some suggestions I've read sound good and others I wouldn't care for.